Db003's Mars Pro II 320, Multi Autoflower Strains In Super Soil, Closet Grow

db003

Hello everyone I'm db003 and I am starting a new grow this will be my first all super soil grow I made this super soil myself this was the smaller batch I made first it was made with one bag of 1.5 cubic feet bag of Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil plus some perlite I added and the amendments that I used in it are

5 lb. worm castings from kelp4less
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Fish Bone Meal-- 3-16-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Granular Bone Meal-- 2-14-0-
.625 lb. - 10 oz. Bat Guano--- 0-7-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Blood Meal-- 13-0-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Feather Meal-- 12-0-0
.375 lb. Colloidal Rock Phosphate
3/32 cup Epsom Salt
1/16 cup Sweet Lime (Dolomite)
1/16 cup Azomite (67 Trace Elements)
1/16 cup Kelp Powder - 0-0-17-
1/16 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi (300 spores per gram)
3/4 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid (90%Pure)

I will be using this super soil in the bottom half of the pots and the top half of the pot will be filled with roots organic original potting soil the super soil has been cooking for 35 days today from when I first made it

after I added the super soil to the pots I added a little bit of roots organic and mixed it up a bit with the super soil as a buffer layer and then added the rest of the roots organic soil

I soaked the pots with water before I planted the seeds I used plain tap water that I let sit out for a few days I ph. the water to 6.3 with citric acid crystals that's what I will be using instead of hydroponics ph. down its less harmful to the microbes I also added 1 tsp. of house and garden roots excelurator gold to the 5 gallon bucket of water

after I soaked the pots I added some roots organic oregonism xl to the hole before I planted the seeds in each pot Oregonism XL is a custom blend of seven endo/ecto mycorrhizae species, two types of Trichoderma, and thirteen species of beneficial bacteria, as well as yucca, humic acid and soluble kelp. Oregonism XL helps to increase nutrient uptake, encourages vigorous root systems and helps plants resist stress. The blend increases root mass and size by colonizing the root system with symbiotic fungi and bacteria. The fungi extend their network into the surrounding rhizosphere, massively increasing the plants ability to uptake water and nutrients. These fungi and bacteria are specifically selected for tolerance to environmental extremes and compatibility with non-conifer plant species.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? just planted today 2/8/2017

Indoor or outdoor? indoor closet 2.5 feet wide X 6 feet long X 9 feet high

Soil or Hydro? super soil

what is in your mix? super soil on the bottom half of the pot roots organic soil on the top half

What size pot? 3 gallon fabric pots

Size of light? mars pro II 320 cob led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? I power 4 inch inline fan with 4 inch carbon filter and a wall mounted hurricane oscillating fan and a 4 inch duct booster fan to bring air in

How often are you watering? every few days when they get bigger right now just keeping the soil moist until they get bigger

and now some info about the strains I will be growing there are 4 in total

Characteristics

Breeder
Dutch Passion
Genetics
Night Queen x Auto Mazar-i-Sharif
Variety
Mostly Indica
Flowering Type
Auto flowering
Sex
Feminized
Yield
XL Yield
Grows
Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time
Ready in 10 weeks
Taste / Flavor
Sweet
Effect
Body, Long-lasting, Powerful, Relaxing

Description
Auto Night Queen was created from our original Afghani Night Queen®, a highly resinous variety. It's one of our strongest indica ever with THC levels of over 20% and she won 1st Prize at the 2015 Champions Cup in Malaga. Auto Night Queen continues the family tradition of premium strength sticky Kush harvests which are well above average in quality and quantity. Indoors Auto Night Queen can yield up to 500g/m2 and outdoors in good conditions yields of 150g per plant are not unusual. Auto Night Queen is one of the most potent auto fems we have seen, delivering an unusually heavy and long-lasting effect which is popular with medical and recreational users. To create Auto Night Queen we crossed a specially selected clone from the original photoperiod Night Queen and crossed her with a dark auto-flowering Afghan Mazar-i-Sharif hybrid from our gene bank. The result is rich, smooth and sweet tasting. Powerfully soothing on mind, body and soul. The rich hash scents of this Afghan Kush fill the air, she is delicious whether you smoke or vaporize her. Plants typically reach around 1m tall. Auto Night Queen will appeal to home growers looking for maximum potency.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characteristics

Breeder
Mephisto Genetics
Genetics
Walter White x Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Variety
Indica / Sativa
Flowering Type
Auto flowering
Sex
Feminized
Grows
Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time
75 - 85 days from germination

Description
Auto White 'n' Bubbly is yet another limited edition line from Mephisto Genetics that is sure to create quite a stir among auto-flowering enthusiasts. White 'n' Bubbly brings together Walter White and Hubbabubbasmelloscope, both strains from the main Mephisto collection. Walter White adds a thick, white coating of resin to the buds as well as increased density to the flowers. This auto strain takes a bit longer than the norm at 75 to 85 days but Mephisto say that the extra wait is more than worthwhile in terms of both the overall quality and the final yield.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cream of The Crop Cash Crop Auto Flowering Feminized Seeds Specs

Genetics
N.L x Big Bud X x Ruderalis
Type
Indica Dominant
Flowering Time
70 Days
Grows
Indoors/Outdoors
THC Content
22%
Yield
Indoors 550 gr/m2, Outdoors 70 gr/pp
Taste
Sweet, Earthy-Skunk
Effect
Cerebral High

Cream of The Crop Cash Crop Auto Flowering Feminized Seeds Info

To create this fast and bountiful strain the N.L male that fathered Pretty Lights was crossed with an auto Big Bud that displayed and maintained the biggest yielding phenotype. The result is a plant that boasts gigantic, super-size yields with minimal effort. She looks a million dollars when in full-flower, is easy to manage and very productive; so much so that the weight of her dense buds will need support towards cropping time.
These compact emerald-green nugs shimmer with a golden dust, have a sweet, earthy-skunk taste and harbor a powerful cerebral high making her well worth an investment….MONEY DOES GROW ON TREES!!

Critical Mass Collective Auto Masszar Auto flowering Feminized Seeds Specs

Genetics:-
Monster Mass x Mazar -x CMC Big Bud Auto
Sex:-
Feminized.
Outdoor Yield:-
Approx. 80-150 gr/pp
Indoor Yield:-
Approx. 550 gr/m2
Seed To Flower: -
Approx. 65-70 Days
Height:-
Approx. 60-80 cm
THC:-
19%

Critical Mass Collective Auto Masszar Auto flowering Feminized Seeds Info

Afghani hybrid, compact and super dank. Remaining super low and bushy, thick stem and tight internodes. Great -for experts or beginners alike it will always produce a high quality product. Gentle crimping early in flowering helps to rebuild the water and nutrient networks stronger.
-
The deep Afghani hash aromas with oily overtones and hints of citrus. The taste is strong and hashy with sweet vanilla lifts. A fore flavor of coffee and skunk with undertones of gentle orange zest. An unusual but well balanced taste.
-
With almost medicinal relaxing properties, giving an instant euphoric effect, creeping up to a high of happiness. An all rounder, great in the daytime in small doses. Large doses aid sleep, anxiety and pain relief.

0013317.JPG
0023212.JPG
0033072.JPG
0042866.JPG
0052674.JPG
0062376.JPG
0072213.JPG
0081994.JPG
0091788.JPG
0101623.JPG
015924.JPG
016865.JPG
017783.JPG
018693.JPG
019602.JPG
022474.JPG
024401.JPG
025400.JPG

time for a watering update I just checked on these seeds and they all have seam to sprouted so I will call this day #1 from sprout one of them was planted a bit deep so I had to move a bit of the soil to get it in the light but looks ok

I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals

0111428.JPG
0131150.JPG
0141031.JPG
016866.JPG
017784.JPG
018694.JPG

You can safely move the lamp closer. I put mine around 40 cm from the plants

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Interesting strains by the way. Do you know if cash crop exists as feminised?

Interesting strains by the way. Do you know if cash crop exists as feminised?

yes the strain cash crop is indeed feminized they all are by the way

You can safely move the lamp closer. I put mine around 40 cm from the plants

its a bit warm in there so I will move it down some after a few days once they get a bit bigger

time for a watering update I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals

bad news looks like the Night Queen died not sure what happened it was all shriveled up so fuck that sucks but what ever I started a cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds I just put it in water and took the pot out of the closet till its ready to be planted

only one of the seedlings looks like it is growing good the other 2 look way small but I will let them keep going

0013326.JPG
0023220.JPG
0033080.JPG
0042873.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals

well so far so good the plants look super small but I think I have gotten used to growing in coco where the growth is way faster then soil grows and it has gotten me spoiled over the growth speeds of coco vs soil plus it has been a while since I have done a soil grow so only time will tell at this point I also lowered the light like a foot and a half

I think I might have added to much super soil to the bottom half of the pots I dont see no burning on them or anything they just seam small to me but at this point I am just nitpicking over tiny details lol they have grown since my last watering so maybe its just me making a fuss for nothing

these autos are in day #10 from sprout and the one I just planted is in day #3 from sprout

0013335.JPG
0023228.JPG
0033087.JPG
0042882.JPG
0052686.JPG
0062388.JPG
0091797.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals

plants are looking good so far there just doing there thing and putting down roots on those big ole 3 gallon fabric pots I swear they say 3 gallon but I think there more like 4 gallon pots

these autos are in day #13 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #6 from sprout

0013342.JPG
0023234.JPG
0033093.JPG
0042886.JPG
0052690.JPG
0062391.JPG
0072224.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals

plants are looking good I think I was over worried about them being stunted I mean they could be but I will just let them keep growing for now I gave them a watering pail of water each plant just to get the soil nice and moist I try not to get any run off if possible I have heard that run off with a super soil aka amended soil type grow if not the best

3 of these autos are in day #16 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #9 from sprout one of the seeds did not make it so this one was planted in its place

I think around day 20 or so I might switch the other half of the mars pro II 320 light to full blast right now I only have the veg switched on and see how they like the extra light being blasted on them when I switch on the bloom switch lol

0013349.JPG
0023239.JPG
0033097.JPG
0042890.JPG
0052692.JPG
0062394.JPG
0072226.JPG
0082006.JPG

I was watering my other plants in my grow tent so I decided to water these ones as well I also said fuck it and turned my light on full blast the last few pics are with the light on half and then on full

bad news when I turned light to full blast and one section of the panel is not working it still has the veg led's on but not the flower one its not big deal most of the led's are working so I wont stress it

3 of these autos are in day #18 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #11 from sprout one of the seeds did not make it in the beginning of the grow so this was it replacement

0091801.JPG
0101635.JPG
0111438.JPG
0121274.JPG
0131157.JPG
0141037.JPG
015929.JPG
016870.JPG
017788.JPG
018698.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

from now on I will be watering at the same time I water my other plants which is every 2 days since they are drying out a bit faster since its getting hotter outside

I noticed since I turned the mars pro II 320 on full blast with the grow and bloom switch on that it got real hot real fast in there like in the 90's hot and that's way to hot for my plants so I checked my exhaust fan with the carbon filter and it was blowing very little air out so I removed the carbon filter and bam that thing is blowing air out great now so I will just leave it off and hope that helps with the temps

3 of these autos are in day #20 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #13 from sprout one of the seeds did not make it in the beginning of the grow so this was it replacement

015930.JPG
016871.JPG
017789.JPG
018699.JPG
019605.JPG
020571.JPG
021546.JPG
022477.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 1 gallon split between them

well it looks like me taking off the carbon filter has helped me drop the temps in the closet it was at highs of 93 degrees the other day and when I checked on it today it was down to highs of 82 degrees its still high but way better the 93 degrees lol so I will just leave it off the humidity was lowered as well so that's a plus as well and my lows are at 77 degrees by the way

I noticed I have a few fungus gnats in there which is normal for soil grows so I ordered some yellow sticky traps for it they should be here by next week or so its not big deal I am not going to stress out on a few fungus gnats like I used to lol

3 of these autos are in day #22 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #15 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

0131160.JPG
0141040.JPG
015932.JPG
016873.JPG
017791.JPG
018701.JPG
019607.JPG
020572.JPG

Hey db003 any way I could get some advice from you. Your grow looks amazing. I decided to finally start growing. my 3 autos all in 5 gallon buckets with 3.7lb hot soil (Kind Soil) on bottom with ff coco coir filling the remainder of each bucket. Things are going good all 3 are above ground my humidity was a little low still after my first watering most the time after watering it's like 35% humidity then lowers to 28% I have ventilation running nice with 16" phresh carbon filter and 6" fan I bought a small cool air humidifier you think that will be fine on low to. Omg my humidity up a little my heat never goes above 80 degrees and lowest is 72 at all times

Hey db003 any way I could get some advice from you. Your grow looks amazing. I decided to finally start growing. my 3 autos all in 5 gallon buckets with 3.7lb hot soil (Kind Soil) on bottom with ff coco coir filling the remainder of each bucket. Things are going good all 3 are above ground my humidity was a little low still after my first watering most the time after watering it's like 35% humidity then lowers to 28% I have ventilation running nice with 16" phresh carbon filter and 6" fan I bought a small cool air humidifier you think that will be fine on low to. Omg my humidity up a little my heat never goes above 80 degrees and lowest is 72 at all times

sounds like you have everything on track to me temps sound great as for humidity you can get a humidifier to raise it up but as the plants get bigger they will raise it up as well

Optimal Humidity is 40-70% RH for veg and Optimal Humidity is 40-50% RH for flower

just watch out in flower humidity can kill a grow I had bud rot for the first time not to long ago

you could use a temporary fix by putting out a bowl with a water and a clean rag suspended out of it like a wick just to get a bit more moister in the air

now I have a few questions for you... :) what size light and space do you have

Back
Top Bottom