Nirvana Short Ryder

k1cobra

This is my first grow journal. Going with a freebie from The Single Seed Centre. Using a 3 gallon smart pot using Fox farms ocean/happy frog. 50/50 with some perilite mixed in and topped with some clay pellets. Ph water at 6.0. Growing outdoors during teh day then under a 120 watt 6500k bulb at night. Doing 22 hours of light. When week 4 gets here will start with fox farms trio 1/3 strength at first. Anyone know better nutes, would love to know I'm almost out of grow big. Got the seeds for buying LSD, afghan kush Ryder and amnesia. All decent grows except the auto Ryder. I think using the fox farms for the seedling may have been too hot. I will put up pics asap

image19193.jpeg

12 days old

This strain is not like any short rider I've seen so far. As of day 45, closing in on 3 feet. Most shorties I've grow were around 22 or so. I can't see this finishing within the 44 days either as it really just started flowering about 10 days ago. My Herbies order came in also. TSSC closed Next up is laughing budah, pineapple chunk and fast buds auto girls scout cookie. Does anyone NOT like harvesting and trimming

Dude, how did you get a short rider 3 ft. That's awesum. The plant looks healthy and you can see the Indica big ole fat leaves. Right on bruther. Really can't wait to see the laughing Budah and girls scout auto. Let's see how much you can get out of the girls scout. I think I'm gonna try theses also. Nice job cobra

I can't wait to see what your yield is. I grew one, only grew to like 2 feet and change. Got about an ounce dry. I love the idea of inside AND outside grow. I would think it would stress the plant but at 3 feet I'm guessing not stressed. I followed you LSD grow also. What was the final weight and how was the smoke. The nirvana short your growing now really had me baked and a little couch locked. Loved it

image19352.jpeg
image19351.jpeg

Day 56' either the bottom fan leaves are reacting to the nutes or its be causing I'm tucking the big fan leaves under to expose the buds. There will be a lot of pop corn buds on this rider. Should make for an interesting edible

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom