My 1st & A Half Grow!

HughesJu420

Hello friends!

I have been lurking on the app for quite sometime now and decided to join in with what I feel as a close group of friends and share my grow, but also to gain some expertise pointers from you fellas.

My first grow came surprisingly very easily to me and I find it to be VERY therapeutic. I suffer daily from extreme ptsd, chronic pain, fatigue depression due to a couple rough deployments to the middle east, but I'm trying to not let that hold me back, as I said before... just growing does something very positive to my soul and seems to give me hope for the future. All ailments seem to slip into the back of my brain when I am tending to my ladies. Lol but I will leave you with a pic of my last grow that was abruptly ended due to a little misfortune and paranoia... I cut her down... . ... however this grow my friends shall grow long and prosper.

So without further adieu let's get into it...

Strain: White Widow (Nirvana Seeds)

Rh: 45
Temp: 74 (addressing this as we speak)
Nutes: trace amounts of grow big, I am using 1/8th the recommended dose due to her being a seedling
Soil: I am using a custom mix for seedling, then I will be transplanting over to happy frog soil with added perlite.
Ph: ? I'm not sure as I am still learning and doing this on a budget, I am aware of its importance but I am having to make it work with what I've got. Will be acquiring the knowledge and tools to ph ASAP... financially recovering from 2 of my kids birthday parties... .

I am very easy to teach and very open to anyone's advice and it's nice to finally jump in here with some veteran growers and see if we can't learn anything from each other. SO GLAD TO FINALLY BE IN HERE GUYS!!!! .

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: My 1st and a half grow!!!

For some reason, I am unable to post pics, it says "you may not have permission for this action"

ANY HELP COMPADRES?

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1895448947.jpg

My 1st and a half grow!!!

Meanwhile here are some pics from the last white widow (my first grow) I now realize less is more... I could not keep my hands off her and finally realized I was doing her more harm than good. Slowly learning... but if you see its time for me to do something and I don't seem to being doing properly, please feel free to educate or correct me.
420-magazine-mobile1149878515.jpg

420-magazine-mobile829235494.jpg

About 4.5 inches from cfl, and still getting light from the monster led. As far as my led is concerned, it is an out door security light... but holy hell it's bright. 6500 kelvins, good area for veg right?

Not sure why it turned the pic...

Ok cool. I appreciate the time and pointers, drop by from time to time!!! I'll be posting daily updates. As far as ph goes, where would you recommend I start? As far as buying something to read pH and balance with?

Back
Top Bottom