Yankeetoker's Ladies Of 2017

yankeetoker

So I started the new year with a few unsuccessful attempts at getting this thing started . I had 2 Blue Mystic seeds that didn't make it...one broke soil, but couldn't get free of its seed and died, the other never broke soil.....

So I germinated a Durban Poison seed which broke soil on 1/18 , but has grown very slowly (I think these East Coast winter temps are to blame). I added a humidifier and heater to the grow room and have seen some improvement.

She was topped last week, and I finally transplanted her into a 1 gallon Smart Pot of my veg soil and watered with liquid kelp 3 days ago, and she seems to be adjusting well....

In solo cup on 2/7/17...

420-magazine-mobile773768297.jpg

This morning adjusting to new digs...

420-magazine-mobile1572833199.jpg

I also planted an 8 Ball Kush seed, which broke soil on 2/1, and is growing pretty slowly....here she is at 9 days old

420-magazine-mobile1395956801.jpg

The third seed that I planted came from a pretty nice bag of unidentified smoke I got from a friend about 6 months ago. I'm not sure if the plant will be male or female, but since breaking soil on 2/1, this baby is taking off!

Transplanted this morning (9 days old) into a 1 gallon Smart Pot with veg soil....Roots had grown like crazy in that Solo cup...I know this is an early transplant, but no harm in pushing this one...freebie .

Before...in front solo cup

420-magazine-mobile927035107.jpg

And after....

420-magazine-mobile281284448.jpg

Feels good to be back...I have a lot of catching up to do!

YT

Couple of updates....

Durban Poison (Day 28 from seed)

This girl is really starting to take off in the past 3 days! I have watered with pH adjusted water with liquid kelp since transplanting and she seems to be enjoying it....

420-magazine-mobile67337715.jpg

The "Mystery" plant (I really hope it's a girl) is doing great as well and continues to out perform the 8 Ball Kush which broke soil the same day (Day 14 from seed)...

Mystery...

420-magazine-mobile1817721571.jpg

8 Ball Kush...

420-magazine-mobile343256192.jpg

All 3 plants under CFL...

420-magazine-mobile667186433.jpg

Thanks for stopping by...

YT

What does my signature look like, I did it from the mobile app?

The upper 'post' section has your new url (as quoted above) Yankeetoker's Ladies Of 2017

The 420 browser page still shows your old signature

Yankeetoker's 2nd Grow Attempt - 2016 - All Advice Welcome! DONE
Yankeetoker at it again...C99 and Pineapple Chunk in soil under the LED lights CURRENT

I think you may have to use a browser to update the old signature..

Yes sir, I'm here for the show:popcorn: is there somewhere I can set this down:hookah: it gets kinda of heavy... Glad to see a new adventure getting started. Goodluck bother,

KIG :green_heart:cheers
Sit on down and let's see what we come up with! Thanks for tagging along with me, always nice to have some extra eyes!

YT

Update 2/18/17...

Transplanted the 8 Ball Kush into a 1 gallon Smart Pot this morning...lots of roots in that Solo Cup . Hoping she takes off in my veg soil....

420-magazine-mobile1951380444.jpg

Other 2 plants are looking good...both plants were soaked and watered last night....

420-magazine-mobile719242439.jpg

This morning....

Durban Poison (Day 31)...started some light training to open her up a bit...

420-magazine-mobile2094838574.jpg

"Mystery" bag seed (Day 18)...

420-magazine-mobile93633599.jpg

All 3 plants are under a 125 watt CFL 24/7 for now....Future plan is to swap it with a 200 watt CFL and switch to 20/4 before moving them into tent (and 5 gallon Geo pots) to finish veg in the next few weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1476512912.jpg

Plants have only been given plain pH adjusted water or water with liquid kelp up until this point.

Will begin to add some alfalfa teas soon...

As always, thanks for stopping by!

YT

I've found my beanbag, I'll be in the back burning something fo sure. :volcano-smiley:

Plants are off to a great start.
Glad to see you sir, definitely need you here!

I'm currently burning some of that Gorilla Glue from last grow .

Still waiting to see what this Mystery seed turns out to be.....

All 3 plants look quite happy :)

I'll find a seat on the left.

All set (as soon as you update your signature ! )
My ADD focused on the sig business....so here is a proper welcome...

Thanks for pulling up a seat....you always have a seat in my grow!

YT

Back
Top Bottom