King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Hey peeps

Just looking for some pointers on crop king auto and my first true grow and first time growing a regular feminized plant. I have a log made up of plan and info on my set up. Just want to get the most out of this and learn as this is going to be long term medicine as I am prescribed. I suffer back DDD depression and social anxiety. Since started smoking a year ago it has help me in many ways. I truly believe Marijuana saved my life. Please professionals or anyone with more then three grows (lol) feel free to reach out.

I appreciate and can't believe how much actual work it takes to grow such a beautiful gem. I have a solid underatanding of soil ph ph water from seed germ to vege. Light distance . Heat .watering .. learning the trimming finning and topping. Understand lst. Need more advice on nutes and how to calculate portions 1/4,1/2..etc. when to ? Also going to be using pro mix hp tent grow led 600 watts. 2-300 co2 bag. 2.5x2.5 5x5' tent 3 gallon fabric pots. Nutes I own florabloom cali mag seaweed extract for route development and much more. Haven't used yet. Will docking 1 plant as test fit seaweed method. Two autos without. All be in same tent same time starts. Thoughts so far? Haven't had a problem thus far pest or infestation problem s.
420-magazine-mobile903251112.jpg

Happy and healthy growing people . Thanks for reaching out and taking time to give a read.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Auto flower nyc diesel and regular feminized white cookies grow

Slowly increase Nutes based on the manufacturers recommendations start at 1/4 around week 3-4. Increase from there to 1/2 strength.

In my grows I never have gone over 75% recommended and get nice smoke able bud.

Each strain is different and could react differently, take it slow till you have the plants figured out.

So still waiting for candy cane s to finish up but all my soil is 6-6 5 ph water for seeds been airing put tap water chlorine. With ph 5.9 for germinating seeds on cup of water . Once also is 5.9 ph with seaweed extract root booster plus solution in it. So excited to start this next true grow. Thank you all who come and follow me growing with #marshydro #cropkingseeds #led #autos# nyc diesel

Thank you pat999 appreciate you coming along with Ms for this next true grow.

Any good links out there for techniques on beat way to conserve space on my small.tent bit to max potential growth. Hearing the term lollipopin, Scrog method?

I'm mid way into my first grow, so I can't provide any tried and true methods, but I def. want to watch this grow :)
Yeah this will be third grow. But first true grow as I will be fimming topping and have ph in soil under control a stable feeding schedule for nutes . Lst methods. Light distance . When to change to 12/12. I'll be doing a sit down once a week and we'll pictured videos and updates. With great people like yourself supporting and giving pointers and advice. To reach these buds potential.
420-magazine-mobile1990127482.jpg

That's eye candy fir the tone waiting candy cane auto crop king.

I topped and am doing LST, and I can already tell it's going to produce much more than if I let it go naturally.
That's what I'm hoping to see the difference this time around? Link to your journal ladyk3?

Looking good! Subbed for this one, I just finished my second batch where did some initial trials with topping. So far so good! I put new seeds last night and am planning to lst + topping with a scrog for supporting branches.

Auto critical-bilbo:
420-magazine-mobile1215827872.jpg

Next up, whitewidow:
420-magazine-mobile1052272195.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom