My First Journal

420-magazine-mobile50304557.jpg

Cool, I have a single 144x5 in a 2x4 and 2 p300 in a separate 2x4. How does your Mars do compared to the others?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cool, I have a single 144x5 in a 2x4 and 2 p300 in a separate 2x4. How does your Mars do compared to the others?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Well to be honest it's a new addition but I can say my others are more of a flower spectrum and I've noticed a lot more growth under the mars hydro. Not so much flowering yet. But like I had mentioned it's a new addition, only 3 days ago so it's really hard to say right now

Well to be honest it's a new addition but I can say my others are more of a flower spectrum and I've noticed a lot more growth under the mars hydro. Not so much flowering yet. But like I had mentioned it's a new addition, only 3 days ago so it's really hard to say right now
I have two of those thinking about a third mars hydro in a 2.5x2.5x5' tent. Just worried about heat as with two lights on it sits around 25 c with a 12 inch fan. On lowest setting. Bit your girls look amazing that is what mine should have looked liked took me three grows or until I joined this site to learn so much more. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have two of those thinking about a third mars hydro in a 2.5x2.5x5' tent. Just worried about heat as with two lights on it sits around 25 c with a 12 inch fan. On lowest setting. Bit your girls look amazing that is what mine should have looked liked took me three grows or until I joined this site to learn so much more. Keep up the great work.

One more won't really hurt you. My Temps reach higher then that at times. I mean I'm running 4x300 w lights in my tent

One more won't really hurt you. My Temps reach higher then that at times. I mean I'm running 4x300 w lights in my tent
What is your average temperature on there you said your running 18/6 or 20/4 right now. Question to you when your system shuts down and your on a 12/12 or even of 20/4 I suppose but do you keep a separate fan on for it to oscillate the plants still or does it matter I haven't been when lights are off. Should I be is my question I guess. Lmao.

I'm on 20/4 because it's an auto. On my photo it was 18/6. I always run my fans full time. I have my outtake fan, and my oscillate. They always run. I have a passive air intake so I need the pressure to bring in the fresh air. During my photos I would get Temps of 26- 27 Celsius. I didn't leave it that way I prefer 24-25. Rh at about 50 in veg and 40-45 in flower. Seems to work for me here

Back
Top Bottom