1600W LED 5x5 Tent

shoupadupe

Hey whats up everyone this will be my very first grow on my own. My old roommate used to have a hydro set up in the basement of our old house that I'd help out with. We've since moved and gone our separate ways and I have just wanted to start growing again since we moved. So I have a little experience but still a novice.

Yesterday I ordered my light and tent and today I ordered my seeds. I will be growing 5 different autoflowering strains under a Mars II 1600w LED in their Mars Hydro 5x5x7 ft tent. I will be using Smart Pots with cocoa. I havent decided on a set of nutrients yet. I will have that figured out by the time the seeds arrive germinate and are ready for them.

1 THC Bomb from Bomb Seeds
1 Purple Stilton AKA Purple Cheese from Auto Seeds
1 Silver Bullet from Ministry of Cannabis
1 Smurfberry from Sagarmatha Seeds
1 Northern Lights Blue from Delicious Seeds.

Keep checking back for regular updates and pictures as things progress.

Well i came home tonight to 2 big boxes. My tent and light. Super excited. Just waiting on the seeds to show up. A few other things will be here by Monday as well. I have my pots my ph and ppm meters some rope ratchets and the humidity and thermometer. Still haven't decided on which coco im gonna use if im gonna mix with perlite or what nutes im going to use. Any suggestions? I was going to post a few pics I took but its late and I don't have time to figure it out on the app right now.

My Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

You can count me in brother. As for the coco I would stick with 100% coco as this is the same as growing in hydro, the only down side is you have to water each day with nutes. Results speak for themselves tbh, insane growth rate and very easy to fix. Excited to see your tent all set up, blessings brother :passitleft:

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Hey welcome pat. I stumbled across LEDRF's you tube channel long ago and he's basically inspired me. So im ready to get to. My roommate had a hydro grow and we did a coco grow but I was kind of a helper and it was his grow.

Xobeman I just have the tent up and thats all I havent hung. I am waiting on the rest of my stuff in the main including my beans. I'll post some pics.

420-magazine-mobile280660089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile633523301.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1415721191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230259164.jpg

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Look at the cute little woofer you have! Such a nice doggo posing for photos. Bedroom Farmer actually pointed me to Neil's website and I have learned quite a bit from that. Next grow should be better since I want to sell my Mars panel. Your 1600w is gonna kick ass though brother

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Yeah LEDRF really makes growing in coco look easy. Hope it goes well for you.

The only reason I'm having second thoughts is because I'm in a rental, and don't want to put an RO system in

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I used plain tap water through my whole grow. If the PH is correct then it should be no problem. Although you won't be starting off on 0ppm but rather with something that has 150-200ppm perhaps.

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Yeah I'm just gonna go with tap water. I rent too so I'm not going to do the whole RO setup. I've got a cheap ppm and ph meter on the way so I'll just keep track of what I'm giving them. So I know LEDs make the plants calmag whores during their growth... but you said not to give them calmag while flowering?

Yeah I'm just gonna go with tap water. I rent too so I'm not going to do the whole RO setup. I've got a cheap ppm and ph meter on the way so I'll just keep track of what I'm giving them. So I know LEDs make the plants calmag whores during their growth... but you said not to give them calmag while flowering?

I just phd the water to 5.7/5.8 and then that was sorted. Yip they do use up alot of it, but by keeping at that the plant will be taking up too much nitrogen. If you look at my plants that is what happened :rofl: didn't really follow a schedule on when to do what and forgot to ask if I should be adding calmag when they flower, apparently you shouldn't, LoL explains why mine stretched alot during flowering

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Good to know. I got the rope ratchets today along with my 5 gallon smart pots. So I'm gonna hang the light and test everything so I have an idea of the temps I'll be getting in the tent

Well my mom had a single plant she started from a random seed she saved from some good smoke she had. It happened to be a female and she had it under a 400w bulb in her closet. Idk if it was a MH or a HPS. She doesn't PH her water and didn't do any training of the plant other then topping it once. But since my rooms set up I went ahead and put her plant in my room. Here's a few pics. It looks so tint in such a big tent.

420-magazine-mobile1544198858.jpg
420-magazine-mobile658606673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1329091408.jpg

Back
Top Bottom