Chemdawg & Super Sour Berry First Grow!

Fischer

So I pretty much think I have all the nutrients I should need. I just don't know how to read deficiencies well yet. I'm on day 5 right now and here's what they look like. I have them under a 400 Wyatt Apollo MH dimmed down to 50%. It's about 18 inch from the beans. I used the soils you'll see in the picture and mixed them according to something I read on this forum. Thanks for dropping by and reading!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used foxfarm and roots organic with a hint of black cow fertilizer.

Here are some photos
420-magazine-mobile233201868.jpg

420-magazine-mobile650579058.jpg

Setup

12/12 room
3 400 watt Apollo grow lights.
Fox farm soil
Roots organic soil
Black cow fertilizer
10 Chemdawg female
1 super sour berry female.
Fox farm nuts
Cal-mag
Silica blast+

I'm 5 days out from germination right now here's what they look like these are both chemdawgs...
420-magazine-mobile737729591.jpg

I also grow soil. I use fox farm ocean forest and light warrior. 50.50 mix.
What are your temps like?

Sent from my LG-H820 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1432296079.jpg

Hitting them with the water today no nuts this is there second watering. They are 10 days old now.

Wondering when I should do a transplant stems are getting too long for my liking but don't know what is best!

Yeah I'll wait another week or two. I see you put the hydro balls on the bottom.. I mixed mine all through the soil mix. Your plant and root system look very good. Thanks for your input!

Chemdawg & Super Sour Berry First Grow!

Thank you!

My thinking with the hydroton was to keep the soil from plugging the drain holes. This cup ended up with more hydroton than I intended but whatever... it's working .

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

Re: Chemdawg & Super Sour Berry First Grow!

Subbed in pal, i don't really know much about soil grows but Im looking forward to learning a thing or two from your experience.

I agree with Ebb, his picture should give you a better idea. I'd definitely give them a week or two before transplanting, if they get a bit stretchy you can always bury them a bit deeper so no drama at all.

Best of luck.

Re: Chemdawg & Super Sour Berry First Grow!

Subbed in pal, i don't really know much about soil grows but Im looking forward to learning a thing or too from your experience.

I'd definitely give them a week or two before transplanting, if they get a bit stretchy you can always bury them a bit deeper so no drama all.

Best of luck.

Yeah man thanks for dropping in. I'm new to growing. They only thing I've ever even attempted was a chia pet. but hopefully I'm successful with everyone's help! I've done lot of research prior but you can only do so much with that! So here we go off to the real deal! Thanks again

No problem :)!

Don't sweat it, I was exactly the same, I'd never grown anything before and I had some fantastic help from this place and achieved a result from my first grow I could have never imagined and learned a hell of a lot too at the same time as enjoying myself. Enjoy the journey because its great fun and if you find a passion for it your fall in love like I have. Exactly that mate, you can only read so much before you need to crack on and start to put what you've been learning to practice. Remember practice makes perfect and this forum is absolutely filled with all the information you need to make your first grow a success!

Looking forward to your journey. .

Update they will be two weeks from germination on Sunday. What do you guys think!! I dropped the light about 4 inches last night and now a few are going sideways lol!
420-magazine-mobile1613697295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile252452467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1042726887.jpg

I have the copperrcolored version of that lights. Its fucking awesome. And the bulbs run independent so you can just use a couple at first if you want

this has been a message brought to you from Grassachusettes.

Back
Top Bottom