Brown Thumb 1st Grow

Jollymon66

My wife had Multiple Sclerosis and out of 20 something meds Cannabis is the only the only thing which brings her relief, but at 50 an 1/8 I can't afford it. So with some bag seeds and stuff I had around the house I'm getting my feet wet, the fact they haven't die is amazing to me as I've never grown anything that lived very long. I've been reading alot of post on here and trying to stay within the parameters would love to share some pics on the 420 app but it says I don't have permission to post there? Any help would be great.

Dwight Monk got my pics uploaded to gallery under plants thx for the info. Now I'd like to start a journal blog here on this app and be able to post

Sent from my C6740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile416243496.jpg

Gonna go to 600 watt MH/HP's cooled system in two weeks if they make it that long.

Well everything is going fine I guess this one last is growing like crazy while the others are catching up slowly. Isn't there a place on here like an official journal where u put in all ur information about ur process?.

I do have a cpl questions maybe some can help me with. I think I'm in veg stage now I'm concerned about nutes, unfortunately when I started this I used 1/3 miracle grow with nutes, 1/3 seeding soil and 1/3 perlite. I'm concerned with the nutes in the miracle grow nutes and not sure if I should add any additional at this stage? Second question is concerning all the leaves developing from the nodes, is it to many? Should they be left alone or cut back? Thanks for reading and would love to hear ur feed back.

Your plant looks green and healthy from the last photo. Could you take another one from another angle to confirm? If it's all green right now, if I were in your spot I'd hold off on additional nutes for a while.

Your plant looks fine and healthy. Great looking plant, are you planning to LST?

Thx Desertstoner, I'll post a cpl more pics here in a just a min...Heard from some buddies today who know there stuff and there on the same page with you concerning the nutes ...I'm thinking 4-5 weeks in to veg to try some...How's that sound to you?
Honestly I to go to a video to know what last was lol . Looks good to me..I think I'm going to do it to two of my plants and leave the rest just in case...Double my chances..I realize.. Really on a learning curve here and I appreciate your response.

Back
Top Bottom