Red Poison & Dark Devil Autos Outdoor Grow

xeningti

Hey Guys!

Im new to 420 (have actually migrated from :rollit: which seems to be down?) anyways i hope i can feel welcome here!

Although not much of a big toker, i am an avid grower! Growing cannabis (or indeed any plant) is an absolute fascination to me and i love every aspect of it.

Although i am mad about it i am also very humble about it and my approach is very simple compared to other setups iv seen!

So lets begin!

RED POISON and DARK DEVIL AUTOS

These seeds were picked up earlier today in anticipation for the first grow of the season. This is my FIRST ever outdoor grow as before i was growing indoors (mostly northern lights and cheese) under CFLs due to the climate.

"Why are you growing outdoors now?" you must be asking well thats because the grows will now take place in southern Spain where the sun shines bright almost all day every day! So this is a new venture for me!

The seeds in question appealed to me because they are unlike anything i have ever grown before (thier lovely dark hues and sweet aromas pulled me in) and being autos i can really utilise the power of the sun and make quick harvest so my turn around time will be quick and it means i get more time in the year to experiment with other strains!

So lets get going!

The Set Up

As i said .... HUMBLE, RUSTIC, NATURAL

Strains - 1x Red Poison (Auto Feminized) and 1x Dark Devil (Auto Feminized). Reps go to SweetSeeds

Germination - Standard paper towel method. Tupperware box wrapped in a dark towel left in close proximity to my hot water boiler for heat.

Growing Medium - I am using two 15 Litre Textile containers (recommended never used before) and this will be filled with Bio Bizz Light Mix (love biobizz stuff!)

Dinner! - The usual Bio Bizz affair (Grow, bloom and topmax)

Light Source - Well none other than our parent star ofcourse!!!

Any other tips and trick? - Honestly no.... Apart from basic LST...like i said i like to see the potential with basic growing methods without the need and cost of tricky expensive equipment (Each to thier own i will not under any circumstances slant or disrepute anyone elses growing methods...this is simply mines)

I am a great beleiver that the love and attention to detail put into the plants have just as big an impact as fancy equipment!

So lets start below with the first actual post.

re: Red Poison & Dark Devil Autos Outdoor Grow

Hey Guys!

Im new to 420 (have actually migrated from :rollit: which seems to be down?) anyways i hope i can feel welcome here!

:welcome: I think you will find the atmosphere here quite appealing. We are a family here and we welcome new members with open arms. Your choice of seeds is actually one of the favorites of several members here and we have a journal set up devoted to the Dark Devil. Dark Devil Community Grow Journal

Im sure you will find many tips in there, and have your own observations and most importantly photos :) to add. Again, welcome! Take a bit to wander and get to know some folk. :passitleft:

re: Red Poison & Dark Devil Autos Outdoor Grow

:welcome: I think you will find the atmosphere here quite appealing. We are a family here and we welcome new members with open arms. Your choice of seeds is actually one of the favorites of several members here and we have a journal set up devoted to the Dark Devil. Dark Devil Community Grow Journal

Im sure you will find many tips in there, and have your own observations and most importantly photos :) to add. Again, welcome! Take a bit to wander and get to know some folk. :passitleft:

Thanks mouser! appreciated! looking forward to being part of the community! I get all excited when starting a new grow!

Ill be sure to check that journal out!

Thanks!

Update!

So running some light meter tests on the balcony i have decided that the amount and length of sunlight required for this grow would be a little less than suitable for bloom stage. So i have no made the decision to take the grow indoors. I have a large wardrobe which can be converted into a grow space in terms of lighting i am experienced with CFLs but i am not hearing some good things regarding LED.

Can anyone recommend any particular brand or watage?

Thanks!

P.s Seeds have cracked pics to come!

Hello guys!

Sorry i have been away for a while!.

So to cut a long story short i have decided not to do the grow outdoors as after spending some days light metering my terrace its a bit hit and miss with the amount of sunlight the girls can get especially at this time of year.

SO! i have decided to move the grow indoors. I will be converting my old old wardrobe into a suitable grow space using LEDs

Will upload pictures soon of the conversion and the girls.

Please follow and support!

Thanks

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom