Auto Super Hash & Amnesia CFL Stealth Grow Journal: Any Advice?

cal o the p

so this is my first real grow, i have grown outdoors few times but just not practical here in the uk. i have made this cfl grow cabinet witch i am growing two super hash witch i have grown before in miracle grow soil
received_1185676558120584.jpeg
and i also have amnisa witch i ave never grown they are both atoflowers. at the minuet they are under 3 2700k bulbs totaling 65w one claims its 175 equivalent but i doubt it. i know this is not good for the vegging stage i have 2 35w 6500k arriving in a few days.i also have some splitter on the way so when they arrive i will be able to have 6 bulbs in my cabinet totaling in 160 - 175 w. they are all in soil and perlite mix the soil is unknown just something left over from a friends grow i have been using all purpose plant food by miracle grow mix with water in a minuscule amount, i do this every other watering. i know this is not ideal for cannabis but its all i have at the moment. i don't realy know what i should use, if some could help me choose that would be grate. i will try to keep this updated as often as i can.

well shes still alive and looking real perky may be a new light i have in there 35w 6500k got 2 but can only fit one in atm untill my splitters arive
IMG_20170226_100105.jpg

amnesia and super hash doing splendid also

today all my stuff finally came. so i now has 8 cfls 3x 35w two of witch are 6500k and 5x 20w 2700k
IMG_20170302_192135.jpg

as i had to sort the cabinet out to accommodate the lights i thought i would add in 2 12v fans to pull air out( i also have a in take fan at the bottom but its near pipes so i am thinking of ducting it to the outside , as it is my tv unit and my window in right above it)
IMG_20170302_192055.jpg

any way my plant are doing just great even to temperature keeps getting to 80 degrees f i have also topped my second plant as the first is working great but i do not think it is doing well its real skimpy compared to the other ( the second is on the left) my bloom booster will be arriving next week to and i plan to start using it straight away on plant 1 then few day after on second then a few more for the third as this is how i planted them is this a good i dead or should i wait til the plants actually flowering?
IMG_20170302_192123.jpg

so my new neighbors turn out to be pricks. last night i had the police at my door about the smell of weed (from my smoke not he plants) so to day i have decided to take them outside to a area i have grown before. i know its a bit early and they are auto so its not very ideal for them but i have started a grow out door before in my garden in feb 2015 before i moved them out side and they were doing well. unfortunately they were taken after about 4 weeks. i am going to start a new grow journal for them also.
outdoor_33.jpg
outdoor20.jpg
outdoor_22.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom