Dwarf Low Flyer, Closet LED, 2017

chankylanky

420-magazine-mobile975191007.jpg

Germinating one Crop Kings Seeds, Dwarf Low Flyer, 19 hours in distilled water. (Feb. 18, 2017)

420-magazine-mobile99884484.jpg

Paper towel method above the water heater. (Feb. 19, 2017)

420-magazine-mobile6073749.jpg

Tap root showing! (Feb. 21, 2017)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dwarf Low Flyer, Closet LED - 2017

420-magazine-mobile1182602083.jpg

10 inch diameter pot with a mix of 2:1 soil:perlite. The soil is about four years old and was used to grow tomatoes, beets, beans, corn, and other random vegetables in containers. Bone meal added. (Feb. 21, 2017)

420-magazine-mobile50149943.jpg
Things aren't looking too good. I may have planted it too deep, though I did half inch at most. Maybe too much piled on top even without tamping down the dirt.

Demonic A, thank you for the recommendation. Never would have imagined! I'll try a different medium. Thank you again!

Your welcome. There is another way if you were to prep your soils and added some here and there in small amounts and put it a bit deeper it may work. I used it that way a few times and its a tricky additive.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sure it's a marijuana plant ? Hehe just kidding u. Congrats on the sprouts. ,!

Thank you for the support Advocate! This one is doing well and more importantly is not dead! I was able to gently rub off whatever was keeping the tips together and now we're both happy. .

I'm sorry to see your baby like that damn

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Demonic A, no need! I said the overnight comment because the day before there was no sprout and then suddenly bam! Mini plant! We're doing well ..

Here's the setup:
420-magazine-mobile15505411.jpg

Lights are about a foot from the soil. Now they are about 10 inches from the leaves. On 18/6. Temperature is between 69-71.

420-magazine-mobile282818468.jpg

420-magazine-mobile989167174.jpg

Day 9 this morning.

The soil is looking dry on the surface but when I check below there is still plenty moisture and the container is heavy. I haven't watered since the first time I prepared the soil in the container and saturated it (before the first seedling died). I'm hoping the roots are expanding their way toward the bottom in search of water.

The stem of the plant is still purple. Some sites say it's genetic, and looking at another grower's journal of the same strain, it too was purple at this stage. I kinda like the contrasting colors. .

Back
Top Bottom