Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome everyone to the Devil's Carnival community grow experience! This is where we can all share our pictures and our thoughts on this experimental strain.

Genetics:

The "Father" (female turned male using colloidal silver to create female pollen)
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto

Autoflowering strain. This is the result of the hybridization between one of our most appreciated autoflowering genetics, the incredible Big Devil XL Auto® (SWS28), and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers. The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan.

The purple genetics contribute for a faster flowering period, bringing new sweet aromas and purple colors to our Big Devil XL Auto®.
Dark Devil Auto (SWS38) shows a strong hybrid vigor since germination. Plants grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids, developing a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola surrounded by multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones. After harvested and dried the buds acquire a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 ½ weeks from germination
Height: 80-130 cm
Purple Flower: approx. 80% of the specimens

Mother
Ministry of Cannabis Carnival

The word carnival reminds you of a happy atmosphere all around, of Venice and the thousands of people dressed like centuries ago, or of Rio, Brazil, where millions of people go crazy just for a few days a year. This strain has been designed to bring the carnival into your mind. The entire process of selection and crossing has been made in Spain. This is a cross between a Haze mother and a particular individual mostly sativa as father. Carnival has an extremely high content of thc:- the laboratory test on our sample has shown an amazing 23,2%. This is not the only good note, the flowering time is really short for a plant that is 80% sativa.

Kind of seeds: female

Indoor/Outdoor

80% Sativa 20% Indica

Flowering Time: 9 weeks

Yield: 400-450 gr per sq. mt. indoor, up to 500 gr per plant outdoor

THC: Up to 23%

We are currently on the second round of stabilization of this journey and we were able to gift out some of the seeds to members here on 420 magazine to grow and enjoy. At its current stage it could be a photoperiod plant or an autoflowering plant. It finishes right at 9 weeks with purple resinous buds and a sweet fuel smell.

Here is the previous parent (both male and female using sodium thiosulfate):

20170105_181834.jpg

20170105_181928.jpg

20170103_175947_1_.jpg

Dried buds are almost black

DSC_054218.JPG

DSC_054310.JPG

DSC_054512.JPG

It'll be exciting to see everyone enjoy this creation!

:Namaste:

uh...thats so wrong! on a few levels..

1st ;) of all..Nis is technically 1st.

2nd.. you're second and you're family

3rd ..gotta be somewhere in the bylaws about family members and employees entering the same contest or thread and being 'first'

:)

uh...thats so wrong! on a few levels..

1st ;) of all..Nis is technically 1st.

2nd.. you're second and you're family

3rd ..gotta be somewhere in the bylaws about family members and employees entering the same contest or thread and being 'first'

:)

4th...Ladies first ;) :rofl: and they always right too according to my Wife ;)

Subbed. Looks awesome.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Oooo...... You bet I'm here. I just planted Rifleman's DDA seeds. When it's time to follow them up it'll be this strain. Loving the black buds. I didn't realize they came out so dark. :slide:

I'ma jump right in here n hang out, if it's cool.
I see the whole spot is full of people I know. Howdy y'all ?
Come one come all Devil's Carnival, it seems as though this strain really walks the walk.
Gonna be a good one here

Back
Top Bottom