gonna let it cook a couple weeks
gonna put couple plants in the ground when I'm back from vegas
a gdp for sure and not sure what else maybe only 1 make it huge
so I prepped my soil manure worm castings
all the good stuff natural bird guanos
bonemeal fishmeal trace minerals etc..
if you really wanna know you can pm me and ill look at all my boxes :rofl:
so this the next round trying to get bigger buds and bigger plant or plants

Damn first time I ever been first on anything in my life..... JK Not,,,, but sounded good... I hear ya,,, Wow dude, when that phone rang,,, and I seen the name.. First things out my mouth to Miss J was about Jim... CHH you going to have to find a majic bullet perfect for your area... Really thro,, you have lendgary shit grown local.... Genetics others wood love to grow.. But I think I'd look into something local,,, even for fun... You have some of the best tropical sativa weather on the face of the earth.. Understood,,, weather and all,, but should be some great landace's are from your area. Maybe just my memory,, but the 'highest' I've ever been on herbs was
'Punna Budder Pollen Hash'.. Man that was 76'? Friend woodn't give my punk ass any stash,,, but gifted me 20 or so seed.. I grew them out in the centralvalley Cali area. Was it Punna Budder? Don't know,,, but the shit knocked my dick in the dirt.... Looking forward to see what's up in your garden..... Keepem Green

WOW Keepem Green

:thumb:

Damn first time I ever been first on anything in my life..... JK Not,,,, but sounded good... I hear ya,,, Wow dude, when that phone rang,,, and I seen the name.. First things out my mouth to Miss J was about Jim... CHH you going to have to find a majic bullet perfect for your area... Really thro,, you have lendgary shit grown local.... Genetics others wood love to grow.. But I think I'd look into something local,,, even for fun... You have some of the best tropical sativa weather on the face of the earth.. Understood,,, weather and all,, but should be some great landace's are from your area. Maybe just my memory,, but the 'highest' I've ever been on herbs was
'Punna Budder Pollen Hash'.. Man that was 76'? Friend woodn't give my punk ass any stash,,, but gifted me 20 or so seed.. I grew them out in the centralvalley Cali area. Was it Punna Budder? Don't know,,, but the shit knocked my dick in the dirt.... Looking forward to see what's up in your garden..... Keepem Green

I got some Molokai seeds I'm gonna pop in the next round

ok post editing is acting weird Molokai seeds gonna be inside first clones going outside if I find a female

Rub a sub sub.

Aloha. welcome the start is probably going to go a bit slow
but I have the plants that are going in the ground in pots atm so there will be some pics lol

Subscribed Chronic :love::cco::love:

Glad you have you aboard 60
I might throw my plants in a bit earlier than I said
like before I leave maybe even tomorrow
the soil doesn't seem that hot :rofl:

I'm always watching from the shadows. :smokin: Watching you grow is one of my favorite things to do on this mag :adore::cco::adore:

Heya Bud. I think we meet round over at Far East Buds journal. But I see you pop over to mine every so often. I think I was over to your last one as well a few months back. I appreciate that man even though nothing is really happening til spring there.
Any how I was browsing and seem you started up another so I'm gonna sub up here to remember to shoot by here n check out your garden and your progress.
:passitleft:
Later Bud

Well where are they?????????????????? Get some pictures up....... JK
Keepem Green

ill try and get some up tomorrow :thumb:

Heya Bud. I think we meet round over at Far East Buds journal. But I see you pop over to mine every so often. I think I was over to your last one as well a few months back. I appreciate that man even though nothing is really happening til spring there.
Any how I was browsing and seem you started up another so I'm gonna sub up here to remember to shoot by here n check out your garden and your progress.
:passitleft:
Later Bud

Thanks for joining in the plants were put in the ground yesterday so ill take some pics tomorrow and try to get em post along with the shit I got from the las vegas cannabis cup :thumb:

shit I never posted any pics yet did I ?
ill make sure I get something up this weekend or at least by next week
I do have pics to upload already but ill get a few more this weekend :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom