My First Grow Blueberry

Joel13

So this has been my first go with cannabis. I started this grow one the last week of November . Before that I drove my self crazy for two months on research ,reviews ,threads etc... and some friendly advice on here I knew a little before , but now let's just say I can only learn more from the experience of just growing and observing the plant and go from there.

I'm growing in a 32x32x63" grow tent I started with a marshydro 300 and upgraded to the mars 96 reflecter 96x5w and just recently added two 24w led bulbs from Mars for a little more light. I'm growing in soil 5gal smart pots using dr earths organic potting soil with bat guano and with lot of other good stuff.

I started out with 4 seeds germinating and vegged for six weeks after they sprout out of the soil. I used maxiboom during veg stage once I flip the cycle to 12/12 I did a soil test and my Pk was hight and my N was a little low which is go for flowering I believe

So after two weeks in flowering one of the 4 was a male so you know what I had to do. I also did. Another soil test PK were still up and N was a little too low for pre-flowering sprout , so I used a half dose of maxigrow for two waterings. Been also using bud candy. Did other soil test after that it N was just right and PK wore both high which is good for flowering .

I also switched from Maxi bloom to koolbloom liquid now that the N is good and been using big buds too . Every thing is added every other watering except but candy low-dose every wateringand I get about 20 25% run off .

So now I in the middle of week 5 and the girls are looking good lots of frosting going on and they smell fruity
420-magazine-mobile1772329802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1295913916.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom