Pino's Coco & Perlite, Thunderpaws, First Grow Ever 2017

pino0911

Hello Everyone!! I am Pino0911 and very happy to say I am on my way with my first grow ever!! I am currently two weeks in today and starting late to a rough start, but believe I have deficiencies figured out. Started in Grodan starter cubes and started my nute regiment late thus having a nitrogen issue!! I am very happy to have figured it out on my own but know I am gonna need a lot of help!! Out the gate had issues!! So anything yall see please let me know cause I am a total noob to the grow scene . I have been reading a lot of journals I believe I am subbed up to over 100 journals and all the free knowledge is priceless. A fellow 420 friend has helped from the beginning not gonna state any names but I think he knows who he is!! Lets just say great thanks to Thunderpaws!! Also thanks to Cultivator he is the reason I decided to go with Coco on my first run even though a lot of people said I should start with soil but I love the challenges it presents!! There is a lot of other friends up here and sorry if I forgot about you!! So enough rambling lets get started with the good stuff!!

JOURNAL NAME: Pino's Coco/Perlite Thunderpaws First Grow Ever 2017

WHAT STRAIN: Thunderpaws - Critical Kush x Jack Smack
SATIVA, INDICA, OR HYBRID: Hybrid
VEG OR FLOWER: Currently two weeks veg!!
SOIL OR HYDRO: Soiless 80% coco 20% perlite
POT SIZE: Currently one gallon pot will uppot to either three or five gallon suggestions would be great!!
SIZE OF LIGHT: 450 watt Dormgrow G8 Full Spectrum LED will be adding more light during bloom.
IS IT AIRCOOLED: Yes
TEMP OF CLOSET: Lights on 75 Lights out 67
PH: 5.5 to 6.1 I drift it myself due to medium being coco.
ANY PEST: I surely hope not ever fingers crossed!!
HOW OFTEN WATER: Currently once a day soon gonna bump it up to twice!
TYPE OF NUTES: GH Cocotek Grow A & B
ADDITIVES: GH Rapid Start and Great White Mycorrhizae also PH down when needed
TYPE OF WATER: Tap ppm reading of 130
NUTE STRENGTH: 375 ppm next feeding bumping up to 450 plants seem to be handeling it well!
NUMBER OF PLANTS: Three gonna germinate another three soon!

GROW GOAL: To have at least one female out the bunch (more the better) ,and get the the coveted harvesting of these great genetics. Just tryna get this one under the belt and open the doors to many more grows and meet more 420 friends. ALL ARE WELCOME!!

Gonna post pictures soon of the stars of the show and any help would be great!! Gonna update as much as I can or something worth updating!! If I forgot anything please let me know.

re: Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

420-magazine-mobile668366580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile321813403.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1385842454.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347211546.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1848555677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile353644463.jpg

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will do a better job with the pictures I am new to this as yall can see!! Now gonnawww try to add link in my signature!!

Guess this is the boring part! Hope more will join on this journey!! I will try to post pics every other day the girls are starting to grow fast!!

Well wanted to do a short update while I got time. Got home before the wife and daughter got here. The plants hopefully females are growing vigorous finally noticing the benefits of coco. Also cocotek nutrient's must say have been very easy to use and since I started the plants have been growing faster!! So here is image of the runt!
420-magazine-mobile2008184698.jpg

Next up is the middle growing one started the best but got hit hard with the nitrogen deficiency!

420-magazine-mobile1268320338.jpg

And the last one that's taking the show!!

420-magazine-mobile422875983.jpg

Well that's it for day 13 from popping out there shells. Sorry for the beginning said they were two weeks but when I checked notes they were twelve days old and today makes thirteen. Thanks and hope I don't spend all this time writing to myself..

First to subscribe, or at least to leave my mark. I will be watching along. Looks like you got these going, so glad for you. I am going to send you a message in your inbox with a few tips and directions on how to do a signature! Looking forward to seeing what you learned from everyone's journals!

Hey thanks to asesino and pennywise for following!! Glad to b part of a great sacred community!! And Asesino thanks for the tips ur da man!!

Yea asesino sent me a pm letting me know how to do it so when I get off this evening after I check on my plants gonna do it. Hey seen ur buds in ur journal they are beautiful!!!

Well jus gonna post couple pics!!

420-magazine-mobile1010303006.jpg

420-magazine-mobile91117158.jpg

And number two!!

420-magazine-mobile1341549482.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1992987765.jpg

And of course the Runt!!

420-magazine-mobile1263786519.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1458462258.jpg

Thats it for the night!! Keep em green Keep em Healthy!! Till the next day!!

Looking good my man! Great start.
I look forward to seeing how you do with my Thunderpaws. The genetics is critical kush x jacks's smack for anyone curios. I hope you get some good females :cool:
Are you going to do jackalope after? Probably best to do a run of Thunderpaws and then clone your best female then a run of jackalope and clone best female; then you have best of both at once going ;-)

I followed what the factory recommendations where. I have it approximately two feet. They seem real short wanted to get some vertical growth but hey m gonna give it a go and lower it to a foot and see what happens!! Thanks for the recommendation. Hey when I uppot shout i go three gallon or five? Right know they are in a one gallon. I want them to get a good root system then step it up jus not sure of the size I should use. Glad to have u along!!

Short is what you are trying to get. As short as possible with the least distance between nodes. Tall and skinny is for models not marijuana ;-)

I don't know anything about dirt growing, never done it. But I believe bigger is better. Not sure, but someone else can help you with that.

Growing fast so if anything want to take pics to document my first grow. Leaves are already the width of the pot!!

420-magazine-mobile1694909552.jpg

Only standing two inches tall!!

420-magazine-mobile1462360216.jpg

On to the next lil slower growth but hey m not complaining!!

420-magazine-mobile1168965194.jpg

Also stubby and short but tight nodes!!

420-magazine-mobile482678572.jpg

And the runt but its coming along nicely!

420-magazine-mobile2028010946.jpg

Side shot!!

420-magazine-mobile1199099210.jpg

That's it for the grow show tonight!! Well why not a group shot under the light!!

420-magazine-mobile1436927513.jpg

Goodnight fellow growers and friends!!

Oh yea officially 14 days two weeks since the seed pop!! Taking OG advice and lowering my light a lil bit!!

Back
Top Bottom