TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

TheRedDragon

The Red Dragon presents:
M.O.C. Carnival
Blim Burn Mango
TH Seeds Bubblegum
C&Ns Devils Carnival

It has been a while since I last grew, almost 6 months now. That may not be a long time to some of you. But, it has been a lifetime for me. I had to shut down my last grow to prepare for a trip to Jamaica to meet some fellow High Brix growers. I was rejuvenated being around quality growers of this fine herb. They made starting a grow and a journal again, easy. One of the seeds that I will be growing was gifted to me from Canna Montana and her hubby Nismo12. It is the Devils Carnival. I hope she's a photo.

On to the descriptions...

What strain is it? Ministry of Cannabis Carnival
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80% Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Doc Bud's High Brix kit
If soil... What size pot? Starting in 1 gallon containers
Size of light? 100 watt T5 during seedling stage. 650 Advanced LED during Veg and Flower
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? Sitting at 72 degrees
RH of Room/cab? 42% RH
PH of media or res? Nope
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? When they need it
Type and strength of ferts used? Doc's drenches and foliar sprays

A description from the breeder:

The word carnival reminds you of a happy atmosphere all around, of Venice and the thousands of people dressed like centuries ago, or of Rio, Brazil, where millions of people go crazy just for a few days a year. This strain has been designed to bring the carnival into your mind. The entire process of selection and crossing has been made in Spain. This is a cross between a Haze mother and a particular individual mostly sativa as father. Carnival has an extremely high content of thc: the laboratory test on our sample has shown an amazing 23,2%. This is not the only good note, the flowering time is really short for a plant that is 80% sativa.

Indoor/Outdoor

80% Sativa 20% Indica

Flowering Time: 9 weeks

Yield: 400-450 gr per sq. mt. indoor, up to 500 gr per plant outdoor

THC: Up to 23%

What strain is it? Blim Burn Mango
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly Indica
Soil or Hydro? Soil
Size of light? 100 watt T5 during seedling stage. 650 Advanced LED during Veg and Flower
Is it aircooled? No
RH of Room/cab? 42% RH
PH of media or res? Nope
Any Pests ? Nope

The feminized Mango by Blimburn Seeds is a fruit sent from heaven - and she is the result of crossing a true monster yielder, namely the Critical #47 and a very fruity variety, the SoMango. Although this strain prefers growing indoors and enjoys supplies of fully organic nutrients, it will thrive equally well outdoors, where the plants can reach a height of 3 meters and are ready for plucking the fruits by the end of September.

Mango by Blimburn Seeds ages with grace - it takes her 65-70 days to produce her heavenly yield of up to 700g/m² (holy smoke!) of buds, jam-packed with resin and while riping, she shows a sweet change of color - the leaves take purple hues. Consuming of those divine fruits provides an instant couch-lock effect to the body, while the mind takes a trip to Elysian climes.

What strain is it? TH Seeds Bubblegum
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly Indica
Soil or Hydro? Soil
Is it aircooled? No
RH of Room/cab? 42% RH
PH of media or res? Nope
Any Pests ? Nope

Bubblegum was our first contribution to the seed world in 1993. Over the last decade it has proven, through numerous awards and world wide fame, that this plant is here to stay. We successfully inbred and stabilised this plant for it`s most desirable characteristics, it`s fruity smell, thick lingering flavor and short soldier like stature. Bubblegum breeds true, and has been used by many seed companies to produce award winning hybrids, and will make a great cornerstone for your breeding program.This is a true superplant !

Type: Mostly Indica
Height: 120-160 cm
Yield: 350-500 p.s.m.
Flowering Time: 55-60 days.

And last, but certainly not least, we have...

What strain is it? C&N's Devils Carnival
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Should be mostly Sativa
Soil or Hydro? Soil
Is it aircooled? No
RH of Room/cab? 42% RH
PH of media or res? Nope
Any Pests ? Nope

This strain is a F2 stage creation combining two plants a lot of the members here love: Ministry of Cannabis Carnival and Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto. The seeds we were gifted could either be a photo or an auto. It will be a while before they get it stabilized. I like to think of this grow as helping with the experiment. And, its totally my pleasure.

One of my problems is what to start the DC in. Do I start in a 1 gallon pot like the rest and hope that she's a photo? Or, do I go ahead and plant her in a 7 gallon pot now in case she is an auto. I'm hoping the great growers here at 420 can help me figure this out.

On to the photos:

20170225_220636.jpg

I like to start my seeds soaking in some water for approximately 12 hours

20170226_140509.jpg

Then, I place them in damp paper towels on a plate which sits on a seed warmer pad that warms the plate just enough.

Glad to be back growing again!

Cheers

:roorrip:

re: TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC In Doc Bud's Kit

Feelin better.:thumb:....great strain choices Noob! Can i just set my cooler in the corner over there?
Just a thought bud...save a few dollars for a couple of those 90 w. UFO's from Dorm Grow ( a sponsor). helps to bulk up flowers :) they always have sales on those too. Cheers pal...:high-five::Namaste:

You know I always have cold Stellas waiting for my boy Duggs. I will check out the UFOs. Thanks for the heads up

:ciao::popcorn:

Here I am. I fell asleep after Callanetics. :laughtwo:

Scoot over Graytail. Let me squeeze in here next to you and watch the show. :hug: :love:

Here I am. I fell asleep after Callanetics. :laughtwo:

Scoot over Graytail. Let me squeeze in here next to you and watch the show. :hug: :love:

Glad you could make it Sue. I know you're a busy woman with the 38 journals you have going right now. ;) Any time I get to see your footprint of joy, it makes my day. Glad you stopped by.

Hi Noob/TRD! I'm in and looking forward to it! I'll be harvesting my last girl from my first round of DBHBB in about a week and she is the best one I've grown so far with the help of so many great growers here! I think the best tip I got, maybe from Tard, was trimming up all the lower growth so energy would go to the top and the buds are pretty fat. Stop by if you get a chance.

:passitleft:

Didn't see any Riff Raff...so here I am...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Welcome Dr Hook. I hope this grow doesn't disappoint. I'm very excited about this lineup.

red dragon, its great to be here :)

Ziggs! Thanks for stopping by. I'm so glad I have some experienced Doc Buds Kit growers to help me with this grow. Maybe we can swap some food pics too. Although,I don't stand a chance seeing what you've been. throwing down lately. Cheers buddy

Was wondering when you would start up a new journal as I wouldn't miss it bud. You are going to run out room fast if that bubblegum grows like it did for Stage! :rofl:

Dude, you and me both on the bubblegum. My money is on the mango. It's supposed to get pretty beefy. I'm glad you're here buddy. I need some help with this DC.

I'm here, I'm here don't leave without me!
:high-five::smokin:

You know I wouldn't start the festivities without you buddy. Glad you're here Neikodog. I need all the help I cam get.

One of my favorite shows as an adolescent. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Noob/TRD! I'm in and looking forward to it! I'll be harvesting my last girl from my first round of DBHBB in about a week and she is the best one I've grown so far with the help of so many great growers here! I think the best tip I got, maybe from Tard, was trimming up all the lower growth so energy would go to the top and the buds are pretty fat. Stop by if you get a chance.

Hey ween! Buddy, it's been a minute. I remember that plant when you were starting out. There is nothing like the taste of some high brix bud out of a clean bong. You're in for a treat. I will stop on by later today.

My favorite Montana! lol Glad you could be here sweetie. Maybe you can give me some baking tips for this infused coconut oil I made. The brownies taste ok. there's an aftertaste that I don't like. Sue said to ask you.

I'm so glad you are all joining me on this journey. I can't wait to get these babies in some soil.

Cheers
:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom