Outdoor 2017

Ladicannabis

Here we go another season
So I have my first clone it's Stacey's Dream. It was locally crossed and no one can find the guy that did it. Hence no one knows the genetics. I just know that the buds are huge and dense when grown indoors. We will see what the sun does then.

Stacey_s_Dream_clone.JPG

I have some feminized seeds going into the ground also but they won't be started for another 2-3 weeks.

Hope you all enjoy

Ladi

2017 Outdoor strains

So this is more of the outdoor selection for this season.

ILGM_seeds.JPG

Some Amnesia Haze, Jack Herer, Chocolope, Big Bud and Gold Leaf.
For autos I have Northern Lights, AK47, Chronic Neville, Glueberry OG and Sweet Tooth
Hoping I get my Gorilla Glue#4 X Blue Fire in time.

Ladi

Mar 2/17

Just bought my 400w MH lighting system. Will have that all put together later next week. I will be using that after germinating and before they go outside. Let's get some size on the girls for when I finally get them outside. Still have 10-12 weeks until the weather is good enough. Pictures to follow as things change enough to update.

Ladi

Seeing a bit of stress, not worrying to much. The clone was removed from a flowering mother so I am chalking it up to forcing it back into veg. Once again will follow up with pictures as soon as there is reason enough to show her off.

Ladi

You will not want to pay for this. It's in US$ and I have only paid for it one plant at a time and with germinating my outdoor. You have a veg section in your tent if I remember. Thus not very appropriate. I can hide this right beside my parents when they come for a beer.

The 400w is going to just be above a table in my back shed to put my girls out in the of May as big as possible.

Capture403.PNG

You will not want to pay for this. It's in US$ and I have only paid for it one plant at a time and with germinating my outdoor. You have a veg section in your tent if I remember. Thus not very appropriate. I can hide this right beside my parents when they come for a beer.

The 400w is going to just be above a table in my back shed to put my girls out in the of May as big as possible.
Cool!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like I had a little nutrient deficiency going on. On top off 10ml/gallon Liquid Karma I added 10ml/gallon Pure Blend Pro Grow. Looking better. Here's hoping the issues are gone. Now looking at T-minus 6 or 19 days. Not sure which date I will pick for popping my outdoor beans.
Picture possibly when I come home from work tonight.

Ladi

Stacey's Dream Week 4 Day 3 (Clone)

I am still working on some issues. Started lightly feeding the little girl. As stated I received her as a clone only a couple days old. I am watching new growth hoping it revives. I am also contemplating making 2 more cuttings from her on my terms. I might have to do them one at a time because 2 would kill her but if all goes well I would have 2 more.I am still in no position to get my 400w running as it is way to cold here still. I have no room for a tent at the moment but on a good note I have had the misses make some moves for me and when they happen with in the month I am good. So here she is. Any ideas with what you see shoot them at me. My spine is strong and I can take it.

Thanks
Ladi

Stacey_s_Dream_W4D3_clone.JPG

March 17/17

Well decided today or tomorrow will be the bean popping day. Will finally put the reflector on the 400w today and gather everything together that's needed to start germinating. I am going to do something I might regret but challenges are fun. I think I want to do many strains at once (at least it will be out door) I am thinking 5-8 different, could end up being more if the clones I am hearing about show up....lol... Well will update later when I have something to actually say...lol....

Ladi

Go time

So I got the 400w all put together today. I had to re-drill and retrofit the reflector to the bulb bracket. Nothing serious just really time consuming so as not to need 10 stitches from the damn sharp corners. I have my germinating "juice" all mixed up. 1 gallon of water with 5ml of Botanicare Liquid Karma in it. I will get a strength tomorrow before I start germinating. I know my tap water is about 100ppm and with 5ml I should be around 200ppm.

So with enough said let's get this show on the road and see what the season brings. Still a little ways away from having the 400w doing my work.

More to follow and hopefully good and exciting things from this.

Ladi

So the issue with the above clone could quite possibly be that it was in bloom when I received it and I had to re-veg it. I have never done that before. Well it's looking better with the new growth so time will tell.

Ladi

So they are picked
So the regular femenized seeds getting germinated this season are: Gold Leaf, Big Bud, Willy's Wonder (Told I cannot do this one outside, but WTH we are going to), Chocolope, Black Domina and the above clone of Stacey's Dream.
The autos will go down after I get some space open up to germinate them.
I am excited.
Ladi

ppm for Germination
So my germination "juice" water/Liquid Karma tests out at 160ppm, all should be fine at that strength.

Ladi

ppm for Germination
So my germination "juice" water/Liquid Karma tests out at 160ppm, all should be fine at that strength.

Ladi
Where in wa you at I'm in Seattle area and im going to wait till late april to early May for my outdoor girls .

Sent from my SM-G360P using 420

I am in Southern Ontario Canada. I am germinating and bringing up my seeds with lights until the end of May then outside they go to the good old sunshine.

Ladi

I am in Southern Ontario Canada. I am germinating and bringing up my seeds with lights until the end of May then outside they go to the good old sunshine.

Ladi
Nice i had some monsters in 10gal. Fabric bags 50/50 ffof and coco. 4 girls yielded me little over 3lbs. Plants stood about 6ft tall trunks size of 2ltr. Soda bottle .

Sent from my SM-G360P using 420

Nice, those are beasts. I have 35 gallon cloth pots but they are a little too big. Probably be in the 20 gallon range if I can this grow.

And here they are all ready to pop.

2017_initial_germination.JPG

Back
Top Bottom