Plastic Vs Fabric Pots With Auto NYC Diesel

Shagy

Alright so full disclaimer before we get cracking here, I have no prior knowledge of growing cannabis I suck at it but i'm havin fun so why not right? I'm just over halfway through my first its been an experience goodness :p . So i started my first grow with two plants, I nuked the first of them which killed it, now the second is two weeks in flower and has got some lovely lady bits going on.

I've been into botany for a while and i've grown a lot of random stuff and no matter what i've grown theres always been a debate over smart pots and plastic pots. I've decided to test the two out side by side

So my Question here is which pot will do better?
Im gunna be measuring a few thing to decide which is better (ill probably be adding things to the list along the way)
-Plant growth (height, general healthiness)
-ease of care (if theres any differences)
-Prices and durability of both options
-And the important one, Yield.

The autos that im using are NYC diesel seeds. im going to start them under cfls then transfer them under a 400w led mars hydro grow light. Both will be in 5G of soil however the plastic pot is 7G but ill make sure to put only 5G of soil in it.

I started the germination process of two seeds on feb 21st and they both sprouted taproots at 6 days in (feb 27th).
I just put both in a little bit of soil and one of the twos seeds cotyledons just popped up earlier today (feb 28th) theyre both under cfls 24/7 for the first little bit.

I've got no idea what to expect or the shenanigans i'll get into along the way but whatever i run into ill throw up on here along with updates :)

Ill also be slapping some pictures up in a little bit. :)
420-magazine-mobile523825305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1621873898.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1229990263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile628726021.jpg

Just a little mid journey update. Had to coax the shell off the little one as it was being stubborn. They're both growing nicely just put them in solo cups and they've started taking off. They're both under 24/0 light for now and I'm currently looking into what kinda nutes to get for them.
420-magazine-mobile457474269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2002378819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile13408078.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom