1st Ever Grow: 450W LED, Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

TRA3GO

Well after a lot of research and saving I finally have all of my equipment to start my first grow.
I understand a lot can happen and I'm hoping to update throughout the entire process to gain knowledge and feedback from the community.

Setup:

Lights - Viparspectra 450W Full Spectrum Veg/Flower
Ventilation - Ipower carbon filter with 4" 240CFM inline fan
Grow Space - 32"x32"x63" mylar tent
Medium - 70% Fox farm ocean Forrest, 30% perlite
Nutrients - CalMag, Fox farms grow big, Fox farm tiger bloom

Seeds:
Blue berry Kush Auto-fem
Candy Cane Auto-fem

Edit: No candy cane :( it's held up in customs. So I will be growing 2 blue berry Kush autos.

Re: 1st Ever Grow - 450W LED Blueberry Kush Auto & Candy Cane Auto

Blueberry Day 1
420-magazine-mobile1581850147.jpg

Today is the first day of germination for my blueberry kush. Having trouble with keeping the temp down since I'm using CFL and the LED in veg mode. Considering turning off the LED to help with the heat. Hopefully I see something pop up in the next 24 hours.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: 1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

420-magazine-mobile770793732.jpg

Just a quick update. I went ahead and planted another blueberry kush auto. The candy cane is taking forever to pass through customs .
I tossed the CFL's and cling film. The CFL's were making the room really warm and the cling film was becoming to heavy from condensation build up and was seeping into the soil.

I made sure to spray the top of the soil before adding grocery bags on top to keep the humidity up. Is this an acceptable method to germinate seeds in? All help is appreciated.

Subbed to this, hopeful we have good yields in the end.
Thanks man! Yeah, I'm really excited to see how yours turns out.

I'm not sure bout autos but my boys seeds didn't pop for like a week after he already used the paper towel method. I say give em at least a week before worrying.

So today is the first day both plants are above soil! Pretty excited and very relieved that it only took 3 days for them to pop. The lighting in the tent is very deceiving. My plants looked very brown-ish and odd but after pulling them out into regular lighting they're green and looking good. Not too sure what the best lighting schedule might be for them right now. I see a lot of people say 24/0 and others say 20/4. Suggestions?

Blueberry #1
420-magazine-mobile1560693827.jpg

Blueberry #2
420-magazine-mobile1230104804.jpg

1st Ever Grow - 450W LED Blueberry Kush Auto & Candy Cane Auto

Subbed. Got my first grow going now with a vivaspectra as well. I'm about 5 days ahead of you. Biggest thing I'm picking up from the forum - sad, but true - is patience. If you think maybe I should water today, just wait a day and then water haha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed. Got my first grow going now with a vivaspectra as well. I'm about 5 days ahead of you. Biggest thing I'm picking up from the forum - sad, but true - is patience. If you think maybe I should water today, just wait a day and then water haha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Very true. I'm constantly overshadowing my grow. I need to let them do their thing and relax. Thanks for following along!

How they comin along?
420-magazine-mobile1169279312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475161347.jpg

They seem to be doing good. This morning they received their first watering. PH was a little high @ 6.8 but I didn't have any more lemons to bring it down . also kinda worried about the little one. Not to sure why she's so much shorter than the other one. She has the same amount of leaves, just doesn't seem to want to grow.

Nice they're looking good so far .if your runt stays a runt are you planning on keeping it? That's the one question I've been debating on my end weather to cut the cord early an plant another or stick it out lol

Nice they're looking good so far .if your runt stays a runt are you planning on keeping it? That's the one question I've been debating on my end weather to cut the cord early an plant another or stick it out lol
Im thinking I'll keep it. However, I don't think I will be topping the little one. I have 2 dark devil autos coming in soon that Im going to plant along with these two. I'll probably end up adding another 300w light. But I'll keep this little girl in there just to see the outcome. What about you? Thinking of tossing it?

Back
Top Bottom