Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

HizzyB

HizzyB Here!
I've been sick and in mad pain for 15 years.
Fighting the good fight and after 26 months tapering off methadone, quick 6 month jump onto Buprenorphine and tapered that down to 1/10th MG
then I jumped. Im just over a month clean
Long Story Short is its possible and Im proof.

Now lets see how much better I can work now that Im no longer sick.

10'x16' bloom room

Eight 6/750 Gavita Pros running at 600 watts for a total of 4800 watts
EL2 Master Controller 84 degree F auto dim 90F high temp shutoff
Sealed Room
Co2 tank at 1000 ppm (when I can get a great quality baffle Ill dump the room at night but this is also a perpetual so I don't stop the last two weeks, 1000 works better for me)
2 quest dehueys
front room 105 pint @120 volt
bloom runs the bigger 205 pint per day at 240 volts

Six Stations, I grow em big for number safety

rockwool mini grow cubes
top feed record
General Hydroponics Flora Series "simple recirculating"
750 PPM @6.0
Change out every 7 days
RO via 84 ppm well water than I squeeze it thru a grow onyx 600 GPD into a 45 gallon trash can.

Front room (18/6 aka veg room)
three 600 watt Digilux Metal Halides
2 month veg

RX green Solutions
600 ppm at 4.0-5.5

OK lets get to the "special, behind the scenes" treat for y'all to watch.
Ive been battling fungus gnats (sure I'm not the only one) and instead of moving glue boards and not mentioning my battles Im going to show it all. What works and what doesn't

I will give y'all a hint at what Im thinking will be my savior, its blue and baby duck safe

I know I'm getting stronger by the day as today I was working way longer than I had any three days in the last ten years.
Those of you who have subscribed before have been let down with a abandoned journal. Give me another shot and I won't let ya down.
I have a larfy sour banana I didn't clean up well as I was in acute withdraws sickness. The youngest station and the one well four on was cleaned up properly this morning so well be able to see first hand differences of my stronger work ethic.

I will do my best to be here a lot more

Lets get to some pics
unnamed-61.jpg
unnamed-7.jpg
unnamed-32.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-42.jpg
unnamed-27.jpg

Well take this 1st week bloom cut from week 1-9 and thru the trim, dry and cure and as a reward for giving me a chance to prove my salts Ill teach ya CCO and Solventless rosin pressing. If ya want Ill press flowers and dry sift.

This cuts fire and smells fantastic, flowers are a lil small but I honestly believe Crokkett intended for this hybrid to be a fantastic concentrator
I had it lab tested
Flowers 25.8 THC
Rosin 77
CCO 78
Its strong, too strong for me, Im an OilHead/Tacker and edible kinda guy

Crazy part is how this is my last run and gonna pass the torch to my buddy, in case I need a cut back.

Just put some dr crippling's Ganj-Nam and some Moxie Lemon Cake in some paper towels.
Cultivator said Dr Kripplings Blue Kripple is dank so I popped two of those.
My other buddy took 4 of ten DJ Shorts Blueberry to find the fems so you can see why the SBS is about to get phased out.
My 18/6 room is less than 10'x10' and with the way I have 6 stations and take one down every 10 days I have to keep it down to 3 flavors.

Barneys Farm Ayauasca Purple is almost permanent, not positive.

Lots to see and I wanna show it

This pic is for my Brother, thanks for the reminder
unnamed68.jpg

Re: Hizzy's Back, opiod free and ready to work. Crokkett's Sour Banana sherbet + Gnat

Here i am, brother Hizzy. Subbed and watching.
I can't wait to see that ganj nam. I almost grabbed a few but i got kripple roulette instead. Really impressed with it so far too. I have a few other dr kripplings strains hanging about for the future so it'll be nice to see some orher Dr Krippling genetics.
Glad your feeling better bro.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Hizzy's Back, opiod free and ready to work. Crokkett's Sour Banana sherbet + Gnat War

Here i am, brother Hizzy. Subbed and watching.
I can't wait to see that ganj nam. I almost grabbed a few but i got kripple roulette instead. Really impressed with it so far too. I have a few other dr kripplings strains hanging about for the future so it'll be nice to see some orher Dr Krippling genetics.
Glad your feeling better bro.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

My man
Glad to see ya in the front row
I'll be out there working and shooting pics after about three cups of blk coffee and a bus stop drop off

Can't wait to work
I agree your house won't stand right if it's funky

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Hizzy's Back, opiod free and ready to work. Crokkett's Sour Banana sherbet + Gnat

Subscribed HizzyB:love::Namaste::cco::cco::cco::circle-of-love::adore:

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Just a few pics of the other plants in the room

Plz remember I've got numbers I can't be over

For me they have to be big
Would be fun to be able to stuff the room with a SOG run
Can't do it

Tree of green run is my attempt
Anyhow here's a peek
420-magazine-mobile589384871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile540353915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1681480995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1751285891.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1010480093.jpg

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

You know I love pictures :high-five::cco::smokin:

Not much happening today, did a solution change out and a lil clean up.
Either I ate bad food yesterday or my stomach pains are back.

I aint gonna cave, soldiering on is all I can do

Not much happening today, did a solution change out and a lil clean up.
Either I ate bad food yesterday or my stomach pains are back.

I aint gonna cave, soldiering on is all I can do

The only thing that belongs in a cave is a bear....or two. Hang in there. Loving the progress pics.
I just finished up a revamp of my flower room, I have a lot more space now and so will the plants.
Here ya go...join me in a break:

:passitleft:

HizzyB Here!
I've been sick and in mad pain for 15 years.
Fighting the good fight and after 26 months tapering off methadone, quick 6 month jump onto Buprenorphine and tapered that down to 1/10th MG
then I jumped. Im just over a month clean
Long Story Short is its possible and Im proof.

Now lets see how much better I can work now that Im no longer sick.

10'x16' bloom room

Eight 6/750 Gavita Pros running at 600 watts for a total of 4800 watts
EL2 Master Controller 84 degree F auto dim 90F high temp shutoff
Sealed Room
Co2 tank at 1000 ppm (when I can get a great quality baffle Ill dump the room at night but this is also a perpetual so I don't stop the last two weeks, 1000 works better for me)
2 quest dehueys
front room 105 pint @120 volt
bloom runs the bigger 205 pint per day at 240 volts

Six Stations, I grow em big for number safety

rockwool mini grow cubes
top feed record
General Hydroponics Flora Series "simple recirculating"
750 PPM @6.0
Change out every 7 days
RO via 84 ppm well water than I squeeze it thru a grow onyx 600 GPD into a 45 gallon trash can.

Front room (18/6 aka veg room)
three 600 watt Digilux Metal Halides
2 month veg

RX green Solutions
600 ppm at 4.0-5.5

OK lets get to the "special, behind the scenes" treat for y'all to watch.
Ive been battling fungus gnats (sure I'm not the only one) and instead of moving glue boards and not mentioning my battles Im going to show it all. What works and what doesn't

I will give y'all a hint at what Im thinking will be my savior, its blue and baby duck safe

I know I'm getting stronger by the day as today I was working way longer than I had any three days in the last ten years.
Those of you who have subscribed before have been let down with a abandoned journal. Give me another shot and I won't let ya down.
I have a larfy sour banana I didn't clean up well as I was in acute withdraws sickness. The youngest station and the one well four on was cleaned up properly this morning so well be able to see first hand differences of my stronger work ethic.

I will do my best to be here a lot more

Lets get to some pics
unnamed-61.jpg
unnamed-7.jpg
unnamed-32.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-42.jpg
unnamed-27.jpg

Well take this 1st week bloom cut from week 1-9 and thru the trim, dry and cure and as a reward for giving me a chance to prove my salts Ill teach ya CCO and Solventless rosin pressing. If ya want Ill press flowers and dry sift.

This cuts fire and smells fantastic, flowers are a lil small but I honestly believe Crokkett intended for this hybrid to be a fantastic concentrator
I had it lab tested
Flowers 25.8 THC
Rosin 77
CCO 78
Its strong, too strong for me, Im an OilHead/Tacker and edible kinda guy

Crazy part is how this is my last run and gonna pass the torch to my buddy, in case I need a cut back.

Just put some dr crippling's Ganj-Nam and some Moxie Lemon Cake in some paper towels.
Cultivator said Dr Kripplings Blue Kripple is dank so I popped two of those.
My other buddy took 4 of ten DJ Shorts Blueberry to find the fems so you can see why the SBS is about to get phased out.
My 18/6 room is less than 10'x10' and with the way I have 6 stations and take one down every 10 days I have to keep it down to 3 flavors.

Barneys Farm Ayauasca Purple is almost permanent, not positive.

Lots to see and I wanna show it

This pic is for my Brother, thanks for the reminder
unnamed68.jpg
Hey man! I'm new to the forums and riding the new-wave of home-growers that seem to pop up all over the globe these days, exciting times indeed!
Sorry to hear about your back and glad to hear you're off the pharmaceuticals meds, that is not an easy thing to go through I know first hand. Thank you for deciding to share your final run, subbed and will try to learn as much as possible!

Peace from Barcelona!

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright another member from Spain
Gonna try to link up with a buddy at the Spannibus 2018

Thanks for chiming in and hope to be able to teach ya as much as possible.

It's a smidge better each day and once in a while I feel like a lost a mile.

Ups and downs like the ocean waves but yeah man I'll take it however I can earn it.
15 years damage ain't gonna let up anytime soon.

But the worst let's up in 4-5 days

Hope this helps people all over the globe in numerous ways.

I love music and teaching almost as much as my people here and under my roof

See if I can find a pic of the gg#4 run
When I first stuffed the room after last summers "sealed upgrade"

When I'm really feeling better I'll go through old pics and make a HizzyB gets sealed and all that goes with that, sheesh lol
420-magazine-mobile2086428508.jpg

That's just station #4 and 5

There was 6 all together

HizzyB, I'm really enjoying reading your journal. Just curious if there is a way to force bud a plant to achieve a smaller overall plant but still getting a decent thc level as appose to letting it run its course?

Nice to meat you skunkhipsoup

I like you name

Are you asking can the plant be smaller and still test out with the same thc levels?

I'm saying yes but it's more how healthy and happy was the specimen

Others are welcome to chime in

I watered my first weed patch In 1976

I've been involved and just amazed with the species ever since but my point is I'm not a master "know it all" type grower

I'm the type who believes a master of anything spends his whole life learning and working hard and if he or she's ever obtains that level it's in that last stage of life

I still have a two to three decades of work left In me.

Experienced grower? Sure

I will say you can grow bomb Lil plants that will set you back. It's not so much size as it is plant health, environment and root health.

I've seen some say get em to big and they could have less potency

Nice to meet you too, and thanks for the kind words about my user name. I guess I'm wondering if a young plant(s)... let's say soon ready to bud but not quite there yet, could be forced to stop growing like crazy and start budding? ...without loosing much thc level. I can only assume if a plant is left to do its own thing it would have more thc in its maturity, but loosing a bit would be worth a shorter cycle and smaller plant IMO... in some sercomstances. If the growth cycle is around 90 days, could it be shortened to 75 or so days without loosing too much thc?

I've been told years ago that darkness for 48 hrs then 12hrs light and 12 hrs dark would force bloom a plant, but that was from someone who tends to talk from hear-say lol

I guess anything is possible
I veg 18/6 for two months and when there's a slot she slides right into 12/12

I have experimented with GLR gas lantern rountine (look it up) and noticed faster flower set

Lots of way you can grow a plant to harvest but I like simplicity

Thanks for the fun conversation

Back
Top Bottom