4x4 Tents 600 Watt HPS - Several Strains

AKroughneck

Hello all, on my third grow, 2nd indoor grow
I have 2 4x4 tents with air cooled 600 hps
This has been going for about a month now maybe, I'll worry more about times and stuff
When I get too flowering, so I have 8 autos 6 in waterfarm/dwc setup, and I have mothers growing out so I can make clones, I started in rapid rooters and then put the little sprouts in grodan blocks , I used hydroton to top it off and some on the bottom for drainage on the mothers, I plan on making a top feed dripper system that's drain to waste
I like the waterfarm/dwc but I don't wanna mess with ph drifts and changing buckets and stuff so this one is going to end up low maintenance I hope :) using connoisseur grow and bloom this time with superthrive and cal mag, RO water.... I was hoping the ph perfect would help with ph drift but it seems all it does is make your mix so it doesn't have to be adjusted.....

Autos are Canuck quarter pounder (these were the most potent from my outdoor grow)
Thc bomb autos made it this time
Big bomb
Cheese auto
Ak47 auto
Photos
Delicious candy
Delicious jack herer
World of seeds Pakistan valley
Bag seed cookies kushxghost train haze
La cookies
Trying to get caught up here so I'll probably add more info as I go through the pics, so the moving box lined with panda with panda plastic was awesome, used twice now with over 90% sprout rate, beans were shook in a container with rough sand paper then soaked 6 hours and put in rapid rooters, results in 2 days
IMG_20181225_141349.jpg

IMG_20181225_141429.jpg

Everything in one tent for now, fed water until they looked hungry, now they are on 3/4 ml of each grow a and b 1 ml cal mag and 1/4 ml super thrive per gallon, to make things easier I'll be changing one bucket a day and using the old fluid to water the mothers
IMG_20181225_141454.jpg

Couple of the autos are slow growers, maybe root damage from seedling stage? I couldnt leave them alone I helped some of them open

Sent from my iPhone using 420

As you can see, the waterfarm/dwc is growing fast, it also has the light centered over them, it's currently set at 450watts

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom