Mostly Indica
Day 10 from seed
Indoor
Hydro
Rockwool/coco coir
5 gallon Vivosun fabric pot
GE LED10LS/DL 10w bulb (x4)
GE LED16LS/SW 16w bulb (x4)
(Will be upgrading lights someday- not sure when)
Grow space 16x21x42
Temp of Room 22-27°c/71-80°f
RH of box 30-33%
PH of media ~6.2
No Pests
Feeding daily
GH Flora series + silica + cal mag (+Recharge sometimes)

I'll be fluffing up my coco today hopefully, so I can put her in her final home.

420-magazine-mobile1521981503.jpg

Smell the flowers

Day 13 from seed.

I've moved the 4" Rockwool cube to a cloth pot and coco coir. Maybe I jumped the gun because I didn't see roots before I moved it.

RH and temp don't fluctuate much, staying around 31%rh and 75-78°f.

Lights are 18 inches from the leaves.

She's not very tall, but I don't know how tall she should be.

Nutes: uploading an image of the schedule I plan to follow. I'm open to suggestions, but I had to start somewhere. :)
420-magazine-mobile1495273220.jpg

420-magazine-mobile744101554.jpg

Smell the flowers

Day 14! Here's a tour of my grow room.

420-magazine-mobile952065752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile199184006.jpg

There she is. Just chugging along, being all cute. We have a couple of those wireless rh/temp sensors. They're in Celsius, but I was raised a Fahrenheit gal so I have a cheat sheet on the wall. I stuck one to the wall at canopy height and one is positioned on the outside of the exhaust vent up top. The intake is on the left. Everything will get updated to permanent (no Coke boxes) eventually.

420-magazine-mobile1568780021.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2000516789.jpg

We picked up a secondhand wardrobe and decided to build 2 grow boxes into it. The plan is to have one veg chamber and one flower chamber when we grow photoperiods. We'll see if that happens. Everything's messy right now. :) we're about to put the wardrobe doors back on. Then it will qualify more as "stealth."

420-magazine-mobile589866097.jpg

The box inside the wardrobe is constructed of 1x2s and masonite. The seams were caulked and then everything was primered white.

We had some failures before landing on this door design. We're pretty happy with it now. There's a little light leak, but we're not too worried because we've got her on 24/0 anyway.

420-magazine-mobile905287783.jpg

The fans are salvaged. We have a bunch of them, so we're using them everywhere we can. We purchased giant twist ties (the green things) so the the fans would be super positionable. It works great.

420-magazine-mobile2036590308.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1258463849.jpg

The current method is drain to waste. The original idea when we built the box was ebb and flow. Above you can see the fixtures for that. For now whatever I water exits the bottom and fills the "reservoir" which we empty into the yard when it's full.

Smell the flowers

Good luck hope it all works out for you. Just try not to have the bar set too high for goals on weight. Sometimes it takes a couple grows to realize what else is needed for success. Happy Growing!

GOTHAM

Good luck hope it all works out for you. Just try not to have the bar set too high for goals on weight. Sometimes it takes a couple grows to realize what else is needed for success. Happy Growing!

GOTHAM
Thanks. :) our goal is to make it to harvest. Weight is great. But success is best.

Smell the flowers

Still day 14. Bedtime. Had to take one last look at her and take some pics to see how much she grows overnight. All these tiny little dots of new growth has me thinking she'll get quite a bit bigger over the next two days or so. This is so much fun.

420-magazine-mobile2105210108.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1110155036.jpg

Smell the flowers
The next morning.

420-magazine-mobile1373858575.jpg

420-magazine-mobile624075978.jpg

Smell the flowers

Day 17. No problems so far. She's just getting bigger. I've been doing some very low stress training by gently pressing down on the fan leaves several times a day. This is in an effort to get more light into the new growth and encourage new leaves to spread out more easily.

Before LST
420-magazine-mobile1635492577.jpg

This is as rough as I get with her.
420-magazine-mobile401309962.jpg

The crinkled paper is a new addition. It's a tube I made in a pinch for the intake fan to blow into the bottom of the cabinet. Something nicer than paper and masking tape is in the works. :)
420-magazine-mobile453549478.jpg

Smell the flowers

Day 21! That makes her 3 weeks old and time has flown. I'm sticking to the feeding schedule I posted earlier.

420-magazine-mobile372141923.jpg

RH stays between 29-32%. Temp hangs between 71 and 75°f for the most part. I feed with PH around 6-6.2. I haven't tested the PH of my runoff yet, but I plan to start.

420-magazine-mobile333718408.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1893066866.jpg

I probably take a lot of photos. But they say it's like that with your first.

420-magazine-mobile1204838714.jpg

Off to load a bowl with some cheese. .

Smell the flowers

Subbed! How close are your lights to the plants Flowernose?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks! 18 inches. Perhaps less since the plant has grown a bit. Also, one of the bulb sockets busted so one of the LED 10wDL bulbs isn't on. So I have a little less light than I wanted.

Smell the flowers

Subbed . Looking good look into ponytailing the top leaves . Or lst and tie her sideways while supporting the base all the branches will race to be the top. They have aome good threads on it.

"carpe diem"
I've read about those methods! I'm interested in pony tailing for sure. Ordered soft pipe cleaners on Amazon for all my LSTing. :) For this first grow I think I've decided to try the "bowl method." Instead of tying her sideways, the outside branches are coaxed outward and the center cola continues straight up. I want to try everything! I have a Low Ryder #2 seed that I want to tip sideways when I train her.

Smell the flowers

I've read about those methods! I'm interested in pony tailing for sure. Ordered soft pipe cleaners on Amazon for all my LSTing. :) For this first grow I think I've decided to try the "bowl method." Instead of tying her sideways, the outside branches are coaxed outward and the center cola continues straight up. I want to try everything! I have a Low Ryder #2 seed that I want to tip sideways when I train her.

Smell the flowers
Tying down sideways you can achieve a bowl as well and it should increase the size if the seconday colas as well. .
81f3336a7f7059bc78a7ccaecf5c977b.jpg
^^^^^^^a tied down amnesia auto.

An automazar topped and lst'd
50b8e6553ecd37d2e663607b4472e868.jpg

"carpe diem"

Thanks!! We're really proud of it. Side #2 is in the works. Hoping to pop more beans in a week or two. .

Smell the flowers
I'm legal so Im planning on getting a couple tents, but I find the stealth setups super interesting. I findnmyself wanting to build a cabinet and pc case just for the fun of it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom