New Grow With 300w LED

Methods

420-magazine-mobile411578063.jpg
Hello everybody, I am on day 6 of my new grow. I have always been curious of leds and bought one off of amazon for 90 buck so i figured i would try so nice seeds. So here is the set up so far:

Seeds: 1 Canuk Fem. White Widow (freebie from True North Seed Bank)
1 Royal Queen Automatic Fem. Blue Cheese

Soil: 60 %Fox Farm Happy Frog/ 20 perlite/ 20 vermiculite

Nutes: Wholly Mackerel
Big Bloom
Kangaroots
Grow Big
Kelp Me Kelp You
Tiger Bloom
Bembe
Open Sesame
Beastie Blooms
ChaChing

Lights: 300w Led light.

Today is day 6 hope to hear some imput and ideas if you guys see anything im screwing up.

Sent from my LGLS770 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile207898432.jpg

First picture in the post is the Auto Blue cheese

This one is the white widow.

Since FF happy is nute rich all I did was water this week. Next week i start the kangaroots and the starter nutes

I just ordered the same light today. I subbed and hope to mirror your grow. I have three Sour Desiel growing in a cabinet and as soon as the light arrives they are moving to a dedicated closet. Hope it goes well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile141475136.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1608441492.jpg

So far the auto blue cheese is growing like a weed. The white widow is growing a little slow and I kinda hit her with a splash of nutes so she has a few small yellow spots. Im gonna ease up on the watering until the buckets get lighter but for far no issues.

How do you rate the 600w? How many plants you got under it and would you recommend 2 300s instead of the one 600w? Sorry for all the questions haha it's the light I'm looking into ATM .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would like to point out that you WILL need to supplement with calmag since you're running led. I was told at the beginning of my initial grow but scoffed at it. well I'm am in late flower on one plant and it developed a cal deficiency. better safe than sorry, add calmag.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Yea seems to be the trend with leds. I'm only on day 12 under an unbranded 600w led. Seems to be going good apart from having the light too close for a bit haha. Hoping to get the viparspecta to replace that one for late veg/flower and keep the cheap one for seedlings and early veg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would like to point out that you WILL need to supplement with calmag since you're running led. I was told at the beginning of my initial grow but scoffed at it. well I'm am in late flower on one plant and it developed a cal deficiency. better safe than sorry, add calmag.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto
Thata what the Wholly mackeral is for. I guess its Bush Masters CalMag

I have a question to anyone with auto experience....would you recommend fimming or topping? I have tried to do research on the Royal Queens strain and have found nothing...and unlike the other auto blue cheeses ive seen this breed it tough...ive been feeding her 3/4 strength wholly mackarel, big bloom and kangaroots...some say yes to top or say no because of the lifespan of the plant...next week is when i plan to do it so i kinda want to have a game plan.
420-magazine-mobile496620592.jpg

And as you can tell the white widow is a little behind but chugging right along.
420-magazine-mobile1143794082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1843904790.jpg

Topped the auto today hopefully I did it right...sorry for the the potato of a picture.

Also what did you get from Bonza? More autos I hope...I was skeptical at first but these breeds are amazing

Back
Top Bottom