Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow: Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

Chicobaba

Hi Gang,

So I used to grow 6 years ago but it went horribly, I'm back at it but this is how I ended here. Long story short love my gig but its killing me and I actually ended up in the hospital. Doc gave me xanax, yada yada pill stuff, you know the prescription paper stuff. Bro in law comes by the house a week later with two clones saying they're afghans and that I should grow them. Fast forward from two weeks from receiving the clones and now this is my setup:

• 2X4X5 grow tent
  • 250 WATT MH
  • 1200 WATT LED LAMP, NOT IN USE YET
  • 4 inch intake fan
  • 4inch exhaust carbon filter fan combo setup
  • New promix to be used to transplant into when needed
  • 2 afghan clones
  • 3 germinated bagseeds

In my tent now I have my two fem afghan (I guess) clones growing in soil I bought 3 years ago from these guys Products | Lower East Side Ecology Center under an mh light since 2.25.17-now, and three bagseed plants growing in 3 rockwool cubes. The two clones are being lst'd and my nutes are foxfarm grow big+calmag, pics will be up tomorrow when my tent is on, girls are sleeping.

re: Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

thanks man, after he dropped off the clones I was either going to trash them or grow them, figured I should try growing again. My first grow was a mess, I used to disturb them during sleep all that, I really missed the mark. This time I went tent, led lights, fans, new nutes, the whole shabang, I want this grow to be amazing I'm glad you're on board for the ride.

re: Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

Ok here's the setup
420-magazine-mobile427641561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1191280616.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1841220018.jpg
420-magazine-mobile554508242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile25262390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1496813472.jpg
420-magazine-mobile193677392.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1077140783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1824749485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile739564506.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1377055791.jpg
420-magazine-mobile539655180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473112017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What soil are they growing in?

I used to get soil from these guys Products | Lower East Side Ecology Center, they have compost too, I had some left over that I bought last year for my outdoor flower patch so I used the leftover for the clones. I bought promix HP version to transplant in from the soil so that I can control my clones npk levels, as of now I'm in the dark with the current soil but it seems to be working ok with the clones. My 3 germinated bag seeds are in rockwool cubes, they will be transplanted to the promix as well

420-magazine-mobile1208883314.jpg
maybe this will help

Do you have the link to this? Found this helpful too Nutrient deficiency looks like I may have Mb/nitrogen deficiency, kind of a letdown because I fed last Thursday with Earthjuice cal+mag & fox farm grow big, next watering I wanted to go straight water but not so sure due to my leaves but I don't want to over feed, thoughts?

So today the plants were looking a mess, a lot of yellow leaves and it seemed like a root was showing in several areas of the top soil area in both plants. I shook out the dry top soil areas of both clone tops, watered the exposed soil in both pots, retreated the soil with the soil that is remaining from my paydirt soil and covered the exposed watered soil with it. I'm glad with the outcome and the plants are responding well already, I watered only with water and will do so for the next week to in a sense flush out any current nutrients this paydirt soil may have as I want to transplant my clones into the hp promix. Far as my seedlings I soaked my rock wool in water with earthjuice calmag, foxfarm growbig, and rooting mix for 10 seconds, 1200 watt led goes up tomorrow can't wait!

Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

So today the plants were looking a mess, a lot of yellow leaves and it seemed like a root was showing in several areas of the top soil area in both plants. I shook out the dry top soil areas of both clone tops, watered the exposed soil in both pots, retreated the soil with the soil that is remaining from my paydirt soil and covered the exposed watered soil with it. I'm glad with the outcome and the plants are responding well already, I watered only with water and will do so for the next week to in a sense flush out any current nutrients this paydirt soil may have as I want to transplant my clones into the hp promix. Far as my seedlings I soaked my rock wool in water with earthjuice calmag, foxfarm growbig, and rooting mix for 10 seconds, 1200 watt led goes up tomorrow can't wait!

Is vegging with my current 250 watt mh and the 1200 watt overkill? My current 250 mh and my led seems to be doing ok, my led pumps out 4000 lumen can't remember the true wattage right now but I got it from Home Depot

Re: Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

Is vegging with my current 250 watt mh and the 1200 watt overkill? My current 250 mh and my led seems to be doing ok, my led pumps out 4000 lumen can't remember the true wattage right now but I got it from Home Depot

So the led light in there currently next to the 250 watt MH is a 38 watt led that replaces a 300 watt incandescent, Feit Electric 300W Equivalent Daylight LED High Lumen Utility Light Bulb-C4000/5K/LED - The Home Depot
1661294329172.png

I might get another and I only have to get another clamp to setup, I've seen some grows with multiple small bulbs but I figure this is easier for me and with the lumen output it's not bad as low energy additional lighting. I really don't want to get another 1000 plus watt led but I'm scared the 1200 watt led might not be enough lighting and I don't want to run my 400 hps during flowering, what do you guys think? 32 watt led/1500 watt led/ or use the 400 watt hps during flowering? I know lots of questions but I want a great turnout and you guys have the experience

Do you have the link to this? Found this helpful too Nutrient deficiency looks like I may have Mb/nitrogen deficiency, kind of a letdown because I fed last Thursday with Earthjuice cal+mag & fox farm grow big, next watering I wanted to go straight water but not so sure due to my leaves but I don't want to over feed, thoughts?
Found this btw, saved it to the mobile, great infopic thanks for sharing brother

Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

So day 16 of my clone/bagseed grow, as of now debating getting rid of my bagseed, I have purple kush and cbd Dutch treat from cks on the way and I'm thinking about just going with guaranteed fem plants, it's cool seeing new plants but I doubt I'll have space for 5 plants in my 2x4x5 tent and I want to grow at least one of each strain when they arrive, anyone ever grow cbd Dutch treat?Got it for my medicinal needs

Back
Top Bottom