Facebud's Auto Journey - 4x4 - 900w LED - Coco - Tha Shiznit - Skunk#1 Auto

Facebud

Hi Guys,

Facebud's 2017 indoor grow.
Feel free to join the journey and leave comments/ask questions/give advice. Every input is appreciated :thanks: Been a quiet observer of this forum for quite a while and due to some previous grows years back i would consider myself as semi experienced. It's my first autoflower grow with 2 different strains. I did my homework and soaked up as much as possible information, thanks to this a awesome community here :thumb:

I'm growing 5 plants in a 1,20 x 1,20 x 2 meter tent in 26l pots filled with a 70/30 coco perlite mix. Added some Aqua Clay Balls to the bottom, around 3 cm high.

The Ladies (I'm growing with :love::circle-of-love: and just 5, so i had to give them names):

Shortstuff - Tha Shiznit auto x 3
-Shizzel
-Safari
-Sharkkira

(freebies) - Skunk #1 auto x 2
-Shanaya
-Shiva

As they are auto's they only get ph'd water for now. They are currently on day 2 on a 20/4 light schedule.I might change to 18/6 after week 1 and keep it like that for the entire grow.Temperature in the tent is around around 27.5 degrees. Guess i will let 1 x shiznit and 1x skunk just doing their thing and perhaps do some LST and topping on the others. Not sure yet. Will upload some pictures later.

Will try to keep this thread up to date as good as possible.

FACEBUD :high-five:

Update day 3:

- Shoupadupe, thank for stopping by :) :welcome:

All ladies developed their first set of little leaves. It's been day 3 since they cracked the surface and all of them kinda have the same height. Shiva is taking the lead so far from the size of the leaves. Light is currently about 85cm above the plants. Wonder if i should put it a bit closer, but it's powerful and ladies still young so feel free to leave some advise. Will add a little fan to the tent to increase stability of the stemps. Won't point it directly to the plants but need proper airflow.

Had a read through the Pic Upload thread so it's time to back up the talk with some pics of Ladies :love: :

2017-03-13_09_56_31.jpg

I have soaked all seeds in PH'd water for 24hrs and left them for another 24hrs in a soaked papertowel at dark humid place.The temperature was around 24,5 degrees which is obviously not ideal but did the job. Every seed cracked and 4 out of 5 showed a little root. Had soaked some jiffies at the same time with only ph'd water so put all seeds into jiffies covered in a humidity dome for another 24 hrs in same dark place. This time the temperature stayed around 26.5 degrees. 4 out of 5 said hello after 24hrs so i put them straight into their new homes and let them do their thing.

Shizzel took the lead from the beginning. Sharkkira needed one more day to join the family but now at day 3 everyone looks happy and around the same height. Pics are nothing special but we all now what the babies are capable of in a few month time. It's gonna be exciting to see :)

The Tent:
2017-03-13_09_54_54.jpg

THA SHIZNIT (Shortstuff seeds/fem/auto):

-Shizzel
2017-03-13_09_52_45.jpg

-Sharkkira
2017-03-13_09_53_23.jpg

-Safari
2017-03-13_09_54_00.jpg

Skunk #1 (freebies/unknown/fem/auto)

-Shiva
2017-03-13_09_51_35.jpg

-Shanaya
2017-03-13_09_52_17.jpg

Keep you up date :) :thanks:

Update day 3:

- Shoupadupe, thank for stopping by :) :welcome:

All ladies developed their first set of little leaves. It's been day 3 since they cracked the surface and all of them kinda have the same height. Shiva is taking the lead so far from the size of the leaves. Light is currently about 85cm above the plants. Wonder if i should put it a bit closer, but it's powerful and ladies still young so feel free to leave some advise. Will add a little fan to the tent to increase stability of the stemps. Won't point it directly to the plants but need proper airflow.

Had a read through the Pic Upload thread so it's time to back up the talk with some pics of Ladies :love: :

2017-03-13_09_56_31.jpg

I have soaked all seeds in PH'd water for 24hrs and left them for another 24hrs in a soaked papertowel at dark humid place.The temperature was around 24,5 degrees which is obviously not ideal but did the job. Every seed cracked and 4 out of 5 showed a little root. Had soaked some jiffies at the same time with only ph'd water so put all seeds into jiffies covered in a humidity dome for another 24 hrs in same dark place. This time the temperature stayed around 26.5 degrees. 4 out of 5 said hello after 24hrs so i put them straight into their new homes and let them do their thing.

Shizzel took the lead from the beginning. Sharkkira needed one more day to join the family but now at day 3 everyone looks happy and around the same height. Pics are nothing special but we all now what the babies are capable of in a few month time. It's gonna be exciting to see :)

The Tent:
2017-03-13_09_54_54.jpg

THA SHIZNIT (Shortstuff seeds/fem/auto):

-Shizzel
2017-03-13_09_52_45.jpg

-Sharkkira
2017-03-13_09_53_23.jpg

-Safari
2017-03-13_09_54_00.jpg

Skunk #1 (freebies/unknown/fem/auto)

-Shiva
2017-03-13_09_51_35.jpg

-Shanaya
2017-03-13_09_52_17.jpg

Keep you up date :) :thanks:

Love the little signs for them. I did the same in a halfass way with a toothpick and the bag the seeds came in. I am going to have to start practicing my conversions since I've noticed a lot of ppl on here use centimeters, liters, and celsius.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

I grow with love so i had to put a little effort into the labels :)i'm used to european conversions. So i guess i gonna stick with it.

Wonder if i should come a bit closer with the light. Its currently like 85cm distance... doesnt really give away much temp. Any advice?

Sent from my SM-N910U using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Are the plants the size in the pics? If so I personally would leave it. I lowered mine too soon and it slowed the growth on 2 of the plants. Once I raised it the growth took off again.

Each girl is around 3cm now except of Shanaya. She is at 1.5cm atm. Lowered the light by around 10cm and will watch how they respond. Will probably post another update at day 7. No need to post everyday unless i notice something worth to share. Organised a little fan yesterday which didn't turn out to be a winner. To small and not powerful enough. Gotta invest a bit more for a proper rotaring one. The ladies need a good breeze to harden up.

Cheers for stopping by, will have a browse through your journey later on.

FACEBUD

Each girl is around 3cm now except of Shanaya. She is at 1.5cm atm. Lowered the light by around 10cm and will watch how they respond. Will probably post another update at day 7. No need to post everyday unless i notice something worth to share. Organised a little fan yesterday which didn't turn out to be a winner. To small and not powerful enough. Gotta invest a bit more for a proper rotaring one. The ladies need a good breeze to harden up.

Cheers for stopping by, will have a browse through your journey later on.

FACEBUD
Same. I ordered a fan and waiting for it to come in the mail. The stores by me don't have them in yet because it's winter. My ladies haven't gotten a breeze yet.

Going to order one online too. Local shops in my area just overprice everything. So ridicolous... getting my head around anproper exhaust fan and carbon filter for the tent.

The dimensions of the tent are 1.20 x 1.20 x 2m. Was thinking of a 6 x16 inch carbon filter 400cfm + 6 inch fan 342cfm.

Don't want to suck to much air out of the tent so i guess a speed controller would become handy.

Can you guys throw in some advise here? . .

FACEBUD ♡

Yeah so much info out there...cant really decide and require some advice... in the end i would like to keep it all to a minimum... i dont see the point in getting a big filter and powerful exhaust fan which creates a vacuum and soaks to much air out. I'm not thinking of upgrading anytime so wish to have a perfect set up for the size.

Not sure if a 4inch fan and a 4 x 12inch will do the job just as required. I assume the 6 inch exhaust running on full power will suck in the sides of the tent which i could regulate with a speed controller... will have to do more research or rely on the community here to push me into the right direction :)

FACEBUD

In like gin! I grow in a 4x4 and use a 6in fan for exhaust. Passive intake. I could get away with a 4" fan if I was on a budget. I like the 6 because it gives me options with a speed controller. Hot day turn it up cooler day turn it down. I get tent suck even on the lowest setting. I think you would have it with either fan due to negative pressure.

Will keep that in mind BF. Guess will order on the weekend so they ladies finally got everything they need.

Today we are on Day 7. Had a quick look into the tent before heading to work. Looks promising. Will back that up with some pics tonight.

On day 5 i decided to feed them properly. As i started the seeds in jiffies i just watered around them a bit, but this time i soaked the whole bucket. 6l per lady they required to get some runoff. They only get ph'd water for now. I have a cheap drinkwater filter which brings the ph right where i want it. However noticed after few liters pulled through the tab the ph is just fine. Didn't expect that it will be between 6.0 - 6.5 straight from the tab. I got temp and humidity under control so nothing to complain about.

Will let them grow for another week and most likely introduce them to some nutrients from day 14. Haven't decided yet but looks like i will go for canna products. Any advise appreciated.

Pics coming later :)

FACEBUD

Well, i'm a day behind with my update as life kept me busy....

Here some pics from Day 8 now. Nothing worth mentioning. Temp and humidity under control. Little fan inside the tent provides a nice breeze. Would be great if i can get some advise in regards to some nutrients. I know they don't require much but would like to know who has some good results. I was thinking of the canna coco kit. Feel free to throw some suggestions in here. I want to mix some in from day 14 just need to decide what to go for. I intend to get some rhizotonic and canna coco a+b. Your thoughts???

Here some pics:
2017-03-18_13_12_24.jpg
2017-03-18_13_13_00.jpg
2017-03-18_13_14_40.jpg
2017-03-18_13_14_02.jpg
2017-03-18_13_13_31.jpg

Keep it green guys :)

FACEBUD:high-five:

Well, i'm a day behind with my update as life kept me busy....

Here some pics from Day 8 now. Nothing worth mentioning. Temp and humidity under control. Little fan inside the tent provides a nice breeze. Would be great if i can get some advise in regards to some nutrients. I know they don't require much but would like to know who has some good results. I was thinking of the canna coco kit. Feel free to throw some suggestions in here. I want to mix some in from day 14 just need to decide what to go for. I intend to get some rhizotonic and canna coco a+b. Your thoughts???

Here some pics:
2017-03-18_13_12_24.jpg
2017-03-18_13_13_00.jpg
2017-03-18_13_14_40.jpg
2017-03-18_13_14_02.jpg
2017-03-18_13_13_31.jpg

Keep it green guys :)

FACEBUD:high-five:
I'm using the canna coco line. I don't have all the additives, just the a and b. I'm feeding and have been feeding daily since they've sprouted. I think it calls for something like 7ml per gallon from their online feed chart. I feed the smaller 2 plants 2ml of canna coco a and b and 2ml of calmag per gallon. The 2 bigger plants I give 3ml of a and b. I'm really just basing my nutes on the final ppm. I'm giving the smaller around 350ppm and the larger ones around 450ppm.

Hey Facebud ✌️
Looks like you got them off to a fine start! I just got some of Tha Shiznit for my first autos. Came with a couple of auto bubblegum freebies, another strain I haven't tried.Probably gonna fire up my Shiznit in about a month or so. It'll be nice to see how these grow for you. Best of luck!.
✌️..

-------------------------------------------
What you think, what you feel, and what manifests is always a match.. Every single time, no exceptions.
:Namaste:

.KGBs Multi-strain Manifold.
KGBs Multi-Strain Manifold
.KGBs Perpetual Pilgrimage to Ganja Town!.
KGBs Perpetual Pilgrimage To Ganja Town! Countless Strains! LEDs! 1800w COB! 4x4 Tent

420magazine mobile app

Hey KGB, thanks for stopping by :) great to have you on board.

It's my first autogrow too and couldn't find any info of someone growing this strain so we will see how that goes. Got a few spare seeds so i will definitely top and train one of them to compare the results. Same with the skunk #1. Didnt feed them any good stuff yet but will start with a light feed at around day 14.

Facebud. .

Back
Top Bottom