My First Indoor Grow

Flako1985

Well First Off My Name is Flako. From Cali/US. I Have Had Several Outdoor Grows. Really Only Last 3 were Really Successful. Learn A lot of Training Techniques with Long Veg Times. But Now I want To See What I can Create In a more Controlled Environment. So Its been a Year Process. For I am No Rich Man. Family Comes First. So I Slowly put 10-20 dollars away. Until, I had enough to Purchase:
Apollo 600w dimmable hid grow MH/HPS
W/AirCooled Tube Reflector
40x40x80" GreenLeaf Tent
Vivosun 400cfm Inline w/ 16" carbon scrubber attached
Two Boosters (1) 4in (1) 6in.
I know, I Know. Its Overkill. But I was Taught. If you fail to Prepare. Your Preparing to Fail. I run the inline on the lowest setting to keep noise down. The 2 Boosters Pull Cold Air from Under My House ( Yes I put a Filter.). Booster are for Intake and A/C Reflector. I can keep my HID Light About 10-12" from top of plants and Temps are in Low 70s.
So I Got:
Clones were Bought Mar 4th, 2017
Seedling Germ & Sprouted Mar 8th
(2) Glue Glue no.4 Clones/ Dark Heart Nursery
(2) Alien OG Clones/ Dark Heart Nursery
(1) PakMan Seedling (Af-Pak × Pinkman)
From @210beans
FF Ocean Soil mixed Lrg perlite/ Top Inch is Seedling Black Gold Soil.
Running Elite Nutes
RO Water
CalMag
Temps of Tent 68°-78°
Humidity of Tent 48%-70%
Been Only Feeding At 1/2 Rec. Strength of Elite. 1.5ml/1gal. Around 190ppm and PH'ing with up and down to around 5.3PH, and My Run Off Is 6.2-6.3PH
I've Only feed Once, that was Day of Purchase and Transplant. Watered for the Second Time once pots felt lite and top inch was fairly dry. Watered with PH'ed Water 5.3. And add a 1.0ml of CalMag and Elite Root Igniter. CalMag since I am using RO Water. I started to LST the girls right out of the gate. Tried to Get all the nodes upside. The GG4 have Really Taken off. I Have Topped both GG4 and (1) Alien OG. Noticing the Pots are getting Lighter faster then last week as well. So they must be Drinkers. I plan on just Training and Vegging Out the Clones till my Seedling catches up. Then i plan on using a screen from support and pruning below screen. Figuire growing and training to run Horizontally will give me more time to Veg and help with Hieght restriction of my Tent. This Morning Noticed to Gnats. Any Advice on getting rid of them and any other pest i may encounter. Well If I Left Anything Out Please Ask. Any Advice or Tips is Greatly Appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile1733526399.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

PakMan Is An Af-Pak Clone Only that was Breed with ThunderFudges PinkMan
2 Days Old Here From Seed

420-magazine-mobile326643847.jpg

PakMan Is An Af-Pak Clone Only that was Breed with ThunderFudges PinkMan
2 Days Old Here From Seed
Popped and Sprouted Mar 8th

420-magazine-mobile326643847.jpg

This is today. Got More Aggressive with the LST. Got Everything Upside Down.Mar 8th.
420-magazine-mobile950441207.jpg

I Plan on Transplanting one more time into 10 Gallon pots. But keep Tying them down. Shooting for an even canopy. But with different strains and stages of growth. Dont know how well i can do that. But fingers crossed, with a SCROG set up after the final transplant. I should be able to Weave and move some branches. Also Supercropping if need to change direction of growth and slow down that one branches New Growth. Actually IDK. Its all Trial and Error. But i am writting a lot down. From the Nute strengths and how the plants reacts. Thank You for the encouragement. I mostly just stick to myself. Got a little family now. So its just Work &Home pretty much for me everyday. Even have my Medicinal Delivery Service that brings me Edibles concertrates.
But back to my grow. I will be Updating Frequently. So Stay Posted.

This is what I am Shooting for. Only I am going to Veg for at least another 4 weeks. But, I will Continue Tying her down. Hopefully, Ending up with Many Fat Kolas
420-magazine-mobile1408866954.jpg

How long did you veg? Also what kinda light? If you don't mind me asking.

This plant was started with 1 cfl in a lamp upside down lol. It progressed to s 400w hps an tuesday it will be 1000w hps. Veg took a while 1 1/2 mths I believe but it was first time in long time growing indoors things have chznged an I tried a lot of new teqniques since this was only bag seed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have my 600w dimmable hid set at 50% so 300w of MH. Ive read GG4 loves Intense Lighting

Back
Top Bottom