12/12 From Seed Special Kush #1 Coco W/AN & 450W CFL

WillGrow510

Okay folks. Here's my third grow. Other two are in the works. Both in flower. Seeing as I can only have 6 plants at a time, looks like I will be running 3 different strains (2 ea) at a time. I have already learned a lot even though I have not brought anything to harvest yet. I have something special in mind for these ladies. Here's the stats:

Genetics: Royal Queen Special Kush #1 Feminized
Lighting: Starting seedlings under one 23w Chinese LED panel at 18/6 just to start, but will switch to 12/12 very soon. After that, moving to flower cab with 4x 42w 2,700k CFLs, 5x 40w 2,700k CFLs, and 2x 45w 6,500k CFLs. That will make for about 450w mixed spectrum lighting. Homemade reflectors out of 6" duct.
CAB:Homemade 3'x3' with lined 2" rigid foam insulation walls and white foam board floor.
Environment: all those CFLs run hot. I have a fan helping cirrculate air. Other than that, its in Gods hands.
Temps: Running around 80 degF.
Humidity: Running around 25-30%
Pots: Black 5 gallon fabric pots with coco/pearlite mix.
Nutes: Advanced Nutrients Sensi pH Perfect Coco Base. Foliar with Jumpstart, Armor Si Silica, Biocozyme, and a little fish and kelp as needed.
Goal For This Grow: I want to do some LST using the manifold technique. Nothing major. I'll be running two plants in a 3x3 space, so they cant get too big. I want to keep them low but with many bud sites. Hoping for a qp of dense buds From each plant going right into 12/12 after the initial manifold is trained and set.

Also, I will try to clone these for the first time. I am then going to grow the clones in a seperate area and use this spray to get them to produce pollen, thus producing all female pollen, and thus producing feminized seeds. Should be very cool if it works. If so, I can create my own feminized seeds.

Well, I think that's it for now. Two plants, 12/12 from almost seed, manifold in Coco with CFLs. Should be cool. Hope you'll hang out with me for a bit.

IMG_442716.JPG

:Namaste:

Thanks Pino and huntandfish. This is some cool stuff. I just can't wait for my first run to complete so I can get some smoke. I've ben dry for about.... oh, 12 years now. I've got a small space and hate to spend money. This forces me to be creative. Like making my own feminized seed. I hope it works so I can share!

If I reach my goal of a qp per plant, that will get me to 1/2 gram per watt. Should be totally doable if I can keep my shit together and not kill anything.

I would love to get some of your created fem seeds. If I ever get to the point of making some which m sure I will m also gonna share. The genetics m running right now are from a fellow 420 mag friend. Love this community. Where I live growing smoking or possession in 100 percent not accepted. Its still considered a schedule one drug. It is in the category of crack heroin and meth!! Crazy as hell!! So this place is the only space that I can share or learn from. The laws and way marijuana is viewed is rapidly changing but the state m in is a Commonwealth and will b the last place to make a change. Damn WillGrow510 I thought me being dry for two months was bad but 12 years u got me beat by a long shot!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Okay. Here's the deal. The two ladies have been totally stunted and are hardly growing any more. They have gotten to 2 nodes, but very tiny leaves, slightly yellowing, and their leaves are sort of crunchy, crispy if that makes any sense. I had them under a cheap 23w LED Which worked well for a couple other grows just to get them going, but these are a different story. Also jamed a bunch of tomatoes, peppers, and squash seedlings under the same light. It was in a tightly sealed box and humidity was pretty much at 100% for awhile. Very little air exchange and temp was comtrolled between 68 and 74. I have flushed them thinking there was some salt in the coco mix they were planted in, but I dont think so. Run off pH was fine and the PPMS were about 260. I have them in my other grow area now under a bunch of CFL lighting on the floor. They are not getting a bunch of light being on the floor, but I want them to chill out a bit while I let them sort themselves out a bit. Stay tuned.

Cool, thanks for the comfirmation guys. So, looks like they have really totally recovered. I trimmed away all the necrotic leaves and this is what I got.

IMG_45149.JPG

They have been in lower light recovering and here is a bit of stretch. I will bury the stem when I transplant into five gal soft pots, but for now Im going to put them under a veg light cycle for a couple weeks just to let them get back on track after almost killing them.

IMG_451011.JPG

IMG_451110.JPG

So, thats where we are. Can't wait to get them back into a flower schedule and start building that manifold and take a cut to make some more feminized seeds. Word. Hollar back.

Wow. Just pulled the ladies out from the cab for one last inspection of the night to see hiw they are doing and, wow. Got hit with a little dank. These girls are starting to small a bit. Nice aroma.
:peacetwo:

So the girls are coming along very well. They have been moved into the 450w CFL bloom room set for 12/12. The CFL's are 11x 40w 2,700k spectrum bulbs. Here is their progress after being transplanted into 5 gallon soft pots.

Pre-transplant:

IMG_454712.JPG

Post-transplant:

IMG_454810.JPG

IMG_454915.JPG

And a shot in their new grow space:

IMG_455810.JPG

And a couple final shots that show some topping/fimming/LSTing:

IMG_456011.JPG

IMG_456112.JPG

Look like they are taking to it well. I have been feeding them a light solution from AN pH Perfect Sensi Grow for Coco.

Okay, here are some changes to the plan. Sense these girls were stunted early on, i took some extra veg time to get them to come back before flowering. So, now I think they are back to where they need to be, so we are putting them back on 12/12. I took my clones a few days ago and will be trying to get them to produce thier own feminized seeds. Should be interesting.

Also, I got the hook up on a 315w Ceramic Metal Halide. Figured, why not try it out. Here are the shots:

IMG_467411.JPG

IMG_467511.JPG

IMG_467614.JPG

Day 10 of flower. These ladies are coming back with a vengence. Here are the photos along with one of the two clones I took. They both look like they are going to take. First attempt and nothing but water. After they grow out a little, I will start the sex reassignment treatment and see if I can produce my own feminized seeds. Here are the pics:

IMG_472014.JPG

IMG_472210.JPG

IMG_47219.JPG

This is one of the two clones.

IMG_472311.JPG

I'm feeding with the Advanced Nutes Sensi pH Perfect line as the base, and biocozyme, jumpstart, armor si silica, bush dr. Kelp, Alaska fish, and recharge.

Great work love the new light!! You got things going great. Looks like u got the enviroment dialed in. Plants look lush and great. Keep up the great fantastic work!!

Okay, the ladies are looking good and it seems both my clones I took are taking off. No rooting hormones, only jiffy pelets. Here are the pics. Gonna let them root out just a little more before i put them under 12/12 and start spraying them with the polen making hormone.

IMG_475910.JPG

IMG_47589.JPG

IMG_47576.JPG

IMG_476210.JPG

IMG_476312.JPG

Update: the stretch looks over. They are flowering well and picking up weight. Smelling strong too.

IMG_477812.JPG

IMG_478110.JPG

IMG_47828.JPG

IMG_47799.JPG

And the clones are doing very well too. Strtching like crazy but no sign of sex.

IMG_478512.JPG

IMG_478613.JPG

IMG_478712.JPG

Its gonna be a good ride.

Peace, aloha.

Back
Top Bottom