Lootznbootz Gets A CLU

lootznbootz

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for stopping.

If your returning from my last grow and journal "not so rookie anymore"
Welcome back your seats are still where you left them and warm.

If your new welcome grab a seat and get comfortable.
Also feel free to comment whenever you feel the need to.

Mi journal Su journal...

Im starting this now just to have it ready
Theres still alot to do before this one gets really rolling. So bare with me please.

This will be the somewhat the same to last grow with a few key changes.

Same tent 2'7"×2'7"×81"

Same strain as the biggest nl i grew from last grow. Except this time were only growing 1 plant in a 5 gallon bucket under the same scrog.

Advanced nutrients with the addition on mammoth p throughout the grow.

Soil will be ffof considering maybe adding some HF to the mix with perlite but havent decided yet.

The biggest change and what has interested most of you (especially the new guys)

420-magazine-mobile1483372985.jpg

I explained before in my last journal that going with the citizen was a matter of money available at the time.
I wanted the cxb3590 but im still very excited for my clu build none the less.

Here is the clone ive been nuturing in my closet in preparation for this grow it almost looks like it was grown from seed! Very healthy very tight nodes.
This plant hasnt been topped or fimmed or anything yet.
The shape it has i feel is going to be amazing under the net by itself expecially once i top it!

420-magazine-mobile1225351034.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1330015135.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2079538593.jpg

420-magazine-mobile973558403.jpg

Today ill be pulling the last of the hanging buds out of the tent and then shell finally come out of my stuffy closet and into her new home under the same cfls shes been under and in a 2 gallon pot for now .

I have been watering with just plain r/o water no calmag no ph adjustment nothing. She has been fed once before. My logic is to have her flushed of any nutes and start over from week 1 of the AN veg nute schedule.
That will give me time to uppot her into her final home before flower and veg her into the net a little bit!

Like i said this once will be slow to start at first but as the pieces start to fall into place ill update accordingly and well get the ball rolling soon enough.

As usual thanks for stopping by!

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Slight change for this grow from what i said earlier.

While browsing i came across this

420-magazine-mobile514479330.jpg

Ive wanted to try out the cloth pots for a while i see lots of people using them and getting great results!

I felt this was another addition that will have a major impact this grow.
I went with the bigger 7 gal to give myself extra a little extra room just incase.
And i chose square to better fill my area to support a much bigger plant.

Oh and it cost me less than 5 bucks first class shipping included...

I should be able to pull the rest of my last grow down tonight so ill be able to put the plant in the tent tonight under cfls until the cobs get here as soon as the pot gets here ill go buy some more soil and uppot it.

Hopefully if everything works out i can start week 1 of veg sunday to make it easier to keep track but we shall see...

I'll grab a seat for this. Is that a second plant in the background of the pictures?
Yes it is the seed that i dropped all the way in the beginning of last grow as a back up it flowered in a solo cup as soon as i saw pistils i put it back into veg.

The growth is so weird on it it has tons of nodes that ill use for clones eventually lol

Aye. Monstercropped plant. Better cut a few clones before it gets outta control. :) What 048 are these? 1212? I have 6 of them and 2x vero 29. Pretty nice :)

Current Grow Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - SCROG 45W DIY Veg Light

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas
Lol yea i think its already close to that point.

Its the 250w kit from timber they use the 6 gen 1212's
Im still waiting on it but as soon as i get it ill be doing somewhat of a review here

420-magazine-mobile1731528096.jpg

420-magazine-mobile540288844.jpg

420-magazine-mobile328809407.jpg

Did a little cleaning and organizing.

I put the plant in the tent with the diy 8 bulb fixture i made last grow with the led Bulbs.
With a few fans and some room to stretch she should be loving her new environment in no time compared to the rikers island style closet she just came from lol

I still have yet to top her

The approach this time around will be much slower and less is more.

Still no food just yet just water when she needs it. Which is starting to become more regularly.

Ill wait to make any serious changes until everything is more put together.

My fabric pot came in today so i ran to the shop and grabbed some FFOF.

The plant was dry again and ready for water again so i figure we might as well get things started...

420-magazine-mobile1228321047.jpg

Filled up the pot and made my hole.

420-magazine-mobile346350550.jpg

I want to note that i did not smash the pot in there and compact the soil just enough to get it snug at the bottom and then fill up the soil around it im sure you all know that... Lol

Great white awesome stuff
420-magazine-mobile717304622.jpg

i dust the hole with a decent amount in preparation for transplant
420-magazine-mobile1612154786.jpg

This clone is doing so well considering... great root ball

420-magazine-mobile204337192.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1203499811.jpg

420-magazine-mobile366758181.jpg

Once in the hole i top the pot with soil
420-magazine-mobile1344725187.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1422562408.jpg

Looking very good and right at home
420-magazine-mobile2134161561.jpg

420-magazine-mobile847795776.jpg

420-magazine-mobile720154535.jpg

This plant has so many tight nodes and so many branches i think its going to be fairly easy to till the net with all this potential.

I went ahead and topped the plant i want to see whats going to stand out and what im going to be able to take for a clone.
With a bigger pot and being topped once recovered she should really take off!

420-magazine-mobile1763505074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile443551581.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1524718266.jpg

420-magazine-mobile761436055.jpg

So as for watering and feeding this plant had week 1 of AN veg schedule about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago since then its gotten just R/O water not even calmag!

After transplanting i gave it 1 & 1/4 gallons of water with 1 tsp. Of cal mag and 1 ml of Mammoth P.

The mammoth p says 0.6 ml/gal

Its pretty hard to measure of 0.6 so im hoping .1 - .4 extra wont be a problem.

Also i forgot to purchase a drip pan for this pot so i built my own lmao

420-magazine-mobile368695161.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1555791281.jpg

420-magazine-mobile523129113.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1527840628.jpg

Havent recieved the cobs yet but im anxiously waiting

Until then the goal is to make sure the plant is more than ready for them!

What do you all think?
Am i making the right moves for an amazing harvest?!
Do you see anything that i could improve?
Do you see any potential problems?
Let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!

It looks really good right now. I also think you'll fill that screen with that one plant, its so dense and tight.
Im not sure how many more times i should top it?

And i got pictures of the monstercrop you asked about the other day.
This thing is ridiculous lol
I dont even know what to do with it at this point lol

420-magazine-mobile1230335804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1903438158.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1714348858.jpg

420-magazine-mobile218369975.jpg

I looked at it afterward like i should scrogged that fricking thing lol

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for stopping.

If your returning from my last grow and journal "not so rookie anymore"
Welcome back your seats are still where you left them and warm.

If your new welcome grab a seat and get comfortable.
Also feel free to comment whenever you feel the need to.

Mi journal Su journal...

Im starting this now just to have it ready
Theres still alot to do before this one gets really rolling. So bare with me please.

This will be the somewhat the same to last grow with a few key changes.

Same tent 2'7"×2'7"×81"

Same strain as the biggest nl i grew from last grow. Except this time were only growing 1 plant in a 5 gallon bucket under the same scrog.

Advanced nutrients with the addition on mammoth p throughout the grow.

Soil will be ffof considering maybe adding some HF to the mix with perlite but havent decided yet.

The biggest change and what has interested most of you (especially the new guys)

420-magazine-mobile1483372985.jpg

I explained before in my last journal that going with the citizen was a matter of money available at the time.
I wanted the cxb3590 but im still very excited for my clu build none the less.

Here is the clone ive been nuturing in my closet in preparation for this grow it almost looks like it was grown from seed! Very healthy very tight nodes.
This plant hasnt been topped or fimmed or anything yet.
The shape it has i feel is going to be amazing under the net by itself expecially once i top it!

420-magazine-mobile1225351034.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1330015135.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2079538593.jpg

420-magazine-mobile973558403.jpg

Today ill be pulling the last of the hanging buds out of the tent and then shell finally come out of my stuffy closet and into her new home under the same cfls shes been under and in a 2 gallon pot for now .

I have been watering with just plain r/o water no calmag no ph adjustment nothing. She has been fed once before. My logic is to have her flushed of any nutes and start over from week 1 of the AN veg nute schedule.
That will give me time to uppot her into her final home before flower and veg her into the net a little bit!

Like i said this once will be slow to start at first but as the pieces start to fall into place ill update accordingly and well get the ball rolling soon enough.

As usual thanks for stopping by!

Looking very nice!...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your plants look awesome Lootz! Hey do you know what would cause the lower leaves the big ones to turn sideways? Never seen that till now. If you need a pic let me know. Thanks man...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Your plants look awesome Lootz! Hey do you know what would cause the lower leaves the big ones to turn sideways? Never seen that till now. If you need a pic let me know. Thanks man...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
A pic would help

are they twisting to get light maybe? or are they growing twisted?.

In my case my leaves are twisted and kinda weird because it was growing in such a crowed closet.
Since putting it into a proper environment the leaves have all began pointing and growing upwards mainly because the light isnt coming from the sides anymore...

I also believe that proper ventilation has helped in my case.

Again a picture would help because it could be a few things hopefully its something as elementary as i explained in my situation.

A pic would help

are they twisting to get light maybe? or are they growing twisted?.

In my case my leaves are twisted and kinda weird because it was growing in such a crowed closet.
Since putting it into a proper environment the leaves have all began pointing and growing upwards mainly because the light isnt coming from the sides anymore...

I also believe that proper ventilation has helped in my case.

Again a picture would help because it could be a few things hopefully its something as elementary as i explained in my situation.

Thanks my man, I went and put a 8in intake as I only had a 4 in there.See I'm just using a 4in filter and exhaust as the tent is only a 2.5x2.5x6 in high cause of room space. It seems to be okay now. Weird how they can grow like that. If it does it again I'll take a pic. Thanks Again lootznboots...✌️

Thanks my man, I went and put a 8in intake as I only had a 4 in there.See I'm just using a 4in filter and exhaust as the tent is only a 2.5x2.5x6 in high cause of room space. It seems to be okay now. Weird how they can grow like that. If it does it again I'll take a pic. Thanks Again lootznboots...✌️

Im growing in the about the same sized tent.

Knowing that i would say your close to the flip in your grow.

that space is gunna be filled up fairly quickly with 3 plants!
Have you thought of a scrog?

It WILL help you fit more buds in there come flower take a look at my last journal not so rookie and just skim through at the size of the plants at the beginning and just before harvest.

In a small space like that it wont be hard at all to work on the plants.

I also found an elastic modular scrog net that just clips to the poles of your tent that would be cheap easy and perfect fit for your tent.

Just some ideas to get you thinking. Obviously if you need help with anything ill do what i can im always willing to help!

Don`t know if ya got my message lootznboots but yeah thats a good idea to do. I have never did it before but im gona go get one tommorow for that size tent, Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom