Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

CaliBoy559

This will be my first grow and i am hoping members of the 420 community will be able to help me on my journey. I will be growing critical kush from barneys farm.

Im going with critical kush from barneys farm for my first run.

-Setup-

-600w led full spectrum
-6" 400 cfm exhaust fan
-6" x 16" carbon filter 400 cfm rating
-6" ducting with both filter and fan inside the tent.
-5 gallon smart pots
-planning a scrog still need to buy the materials to make one will this weekend.
-still havent decided the soil yet but going organic.
-also a 10" oscilating fan

-Nutes-
Earth juice full advanced plus line along this advanced silica supplement
Also mykos

-also have some neem oil, spinosad, and copper fungicide on hand ready.
I have purchased a ppm meter a ph meter a when to mater meter and a 30 and 60x microscope to check trichomes.

I have not sprouted my seeds yet as i have just got them today. And want to make sure i have got everything 100% setup so i dont jump the gun and have my plants in an unstable environment

Crititcal kush

"Critical Mass X OG Kush.

The award winning crossing of Critical Mass X OG Kush -a powerful Indica legend discovered in California.

This hardy and vigorous plant flowers in just eight weeks and yields a copious harvest of some of the biggest colas you've ever seen that are absolutely covered in trichrome crystals.

Critical Mass offers an accent of fresh -tangy citrus to compliment the familiar earthy-pine kush flavors. Ideal for relaxation, pain relief and late night smoking.

Specifications

Barneys Farm - Critical Kush seeds are feminized seeds that only produce female plants.

Type: Indoor, Outdoor and Greenhouse
Barneys Farm - Critical Kush is suitable for growing: Indoor, Outdoor and Greenhouse.

Genetics: Indica 100%
Barneys Farm - Critical Kush contains the following genes: Indica 100%.

High: Heavy stoned
Barneys Farm - Critical Kush gives a 'Heavy stoned' effect.

Flowering: 50 - 60 days
Barneys Farm - Critical Kush flowers for about 50 - 60 days.

Height: 100 - 120 cm
Barneys Farm - Critical Kush grows into about 100 - 120 cm plants.

Yield: + 600 gm per m2
The yield of Barneys Farm - Critical Kush is about + 600 gm per m2.

Medical: High THC / Low CBD
Barneys Farm - Critical Kush is a strain with high THC and low CBD strength.

Climate : Temperate and Hot
Barneys Farm - Critical Kush is suitable for the following climates: Temperate and Hot."

Look to the leftbof your text box, youll see a circle with a plus sign. Tapping that brings up the option to choose photos.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

My 3x3 tent with exhaust fan on top

420-magazine-mobile307809581.jpg

Upper tent. Just checking the temps in here with fan on low

420-magazine-mobile1714684282.jpg

Lower tent. Excuse the little mess barely finished the setup. Going to put my seeds to germinate tommarrow. :)

420-magazine-mobile25315954.jpg

Starting my seeds today in these jiffy pellets i use them in my regular garden and they always work for me so why not

420-magazine-mobile2007509672.jpg

Going to set my critical kush seeds in my humidity dome with led but lights off till it sprouts.

420-magazine-mobile1965772313.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1370599233.jpg

Back
Top Bottom