1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Hey all!!

Just started my first grow a little more than a week ago. I am growing (4) Alaskan Thunderfuck seeds (Regular seeds as the feminized were sold out....and I want at least 1 female), (1) Durban Poison, (1) Blue Kush, and (1) Blueberry (free seed). I am doing all them in a 4x4x6.5' grow tent. I started the seeds via soak method and then moved to paper-towels. Once tap root was out, I transplanted into solo cups with about an inch of Kind Soil at the bottom and filled the rest of the way with Coco-Loco. I will transplant into 5 gallon smart pots after a couple weeks.

Tent
4x4x6.5'

Median
Kind Soil with Coco-Loco

Nutes
None, organic soil

Lights
T5 Fluorescent light (for seedling stage)
600w MarsHydro LED
600w Viparspectra LED

Exhaust
4" 203cfm fan with 4" carbon filter

Intake
6" duct fan with bug shield/screen

Air Circulation
(2) 8" oscillating fan

Day 4
031417.jpg

Day 6
031617.jpg

Re: 1st Grow..Alaskan Thunderfuck x 4, Durban Poison, Blue Kush and Blueberry in Kind

I'll take a seat for this ride!

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Re: 1st Grow..Alaskan Thunderfuck x 4, Durban Poison, Blue Kush and Blueberry in Kind

Subbed up and ready to watch you nail this. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I want to watch that Durban Poison. I heard the Durban is great for Massachusetts Outdoors

Are you in Massachusetts? I wish I could grow outdoors but really not an option yet. Once I get my land, then it will be on

I just popped me a mtf too. Going to sub in jist to see how ours match up

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good luck to you with your grow!! Let me know how you progress!

Day 7

Girls are doing magnificent. Amazed how much they have grown since yesterday. I will post pictures tomorrow....trying to do every other day picture posts.

All I am doing at this point is letting them do their thing in their solo cups. No stretching going on and leaves are really filling out. Tent is staying nice and toasty between 75 and 78. Relative humidity is staying lower than I like but the winter will do that.....holding between 16-20%.

420-magazine-mobile363158223.jpg

Its one of the unlabled but the lables there.
Theres blue dream(fem x1), truth band(fem x1), mtf(fem x1), jack herer(reg x2), hindu kush(reg x 2), hash plant(reg x4), og kush (fem x1)

:volcano-smiley:Happy growing.They grow bigger eveyay:cheer:

Ah so update. One of the three that didnt pop was my mtf. So ill wait a few days and try another

Hope it pops for you. I love ATF, probably my favorite. I am going to grow some Blue Dream, Blue Dream CBD, Sour Diesel and Northern Lights on my next grow. I tend to favor the sativas.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Id love a thunder fuck. Especially from an Alaskan. Havent grown one but keen to.
Kick ass name. Love it

grow n steady wins the race

Are you in Massachusetts? I wish I could grow outdoors but really not an option yet. Once I get my land, then it will be on
Yes!!! Im out in the boroughs.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Day 8 Update

Girls are growing fast. Root system is starting to show a little bit through the clear solo cups.
031817.jpg

Individual pics of the girls

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice looking. Im gonna watch ur durban and sooner maybe ill get me a few for myself

Day 9 Update

Picture of all the girls together and individually. I will probably be transplanting from the solo cups early next week. Other than adding water when they are thirsty, I am not doing anything other than monitoring temperature.

Day 9 all together
20170319_112332.jpg

ATF Day 9
2017031995113048.jpg

20170319_113024.jpg

2017031995113000.jpg

20170319_112922.jpg

Blueberry
2017031995112859.jpg

Blue Kush
20170319_112830.jpg

Durban Poison