My First Grow CFL & LED On A Budget

Damn421

420 Member
Hi everybody I'm new to this I am growing a seed I found in a bag I am growing in soil, I am using 2×130watt cfl 6400k and have a 150watt led UFO on the way I have repurposed a fridge as my cabinet well anyway this is my setup plant is now 13 days old pls feel free to comment as I said I'm new I have no idea wat I'm doing
420-magazine-mobile1264146688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1719493671.jpg
oh I have also attempted topping her to so I'll see how that goes :)

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: My First Grow CFL & LED On A Budget

I will follow along for this grow. I am a newbie on my first grow. I also did a do-it-yourself stealth cabinet out of old wardrobe. These are grown under T5s and CFLs. 7 weeks into flower. Almost ready to start my flush :)
420-magazine-mobile297961913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile251983976.jpg
420-magazine-mobile667869928.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I made my own. Some ppl use foil oven tray. On a budget. Mine also on a budget. 2 metal threaded rods. Flat sheet metal. Washers bolts. Fittings.
420-magazine-mobile551086477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1793557778.jpg

grow n steady wins the race

I believe you should lay cfls side ways and they can go quite close. As long as your wrist isnt burning where plants are then there not. This is my clone box but if i grew id have em only 1 inch off the tops

I will follow along for this grow. I am a newbie on my first grow. I also did a do-it-yourself stealth cabinet out of old wardrobe. These are grown under T5s and CFLs. 7 weeks into flower. Almost ready to start my flush :)
420-magazine-mobile297961913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile251983976.jpg
420-magazine-mobile667869928.jpg

Nice buddy. Well done. Give it a good flush

OK thanks mate my only problem is they literally only just fit in side ways and if I built a hood for them how would I mount my UFO led I have coming thanks for your help

Its enough for a few grows. But your buds wont be huge n fat.
Its still a grow with good bud... slowly invest a little $$$. Over a few grows. Bigger lights run into heat issues so start ahere u are n move up slowly

Nice buddy. Well done. Give it a good flush

Thank you. 7 weeks in flower. She had her last feed a few days ago. Now just water for the next few weeks :) I have my drying cabinet, jars and humidity packs ready to go. I think I may need more jars lol.
420-magazine-mobile57799419.jpg

Hey bud, another new grower her also going the cfl route with homemade cabinet.. The lst thing is actually fun.. You can basically train the plant to grow which ever way you want.. What you using as reflectors on the sides of the inside.. Im actually going to use aluminum foil lasagna trays to built a reflector for my cfls..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey bud, another new grower her also going the cfl route with homemade cabinet.. The lst thing is actually fun.. You can basically train the plant to grow which ever way you want.. What you using as reflectors on the sides of the inside.. Im actually going to use aluminum foil lasagna trays to built a reflector for my cfls..

Hey mate I can't wait to start training it looks like fun I've heard those foil trays are good, I'm not sure what to do reflector wise because I also have a led light coming and I think a reflector would get in the way what are your thoughts

I would personal go for a homemade reflector in the meantime for the cfls and scrap them ones the led is there.. But kinda hard to say if you should keep them when the led is there.. Need to see how your spacing and so on will look at that time

Finally gt the led light wasn't to sure how to hang it with the CFLs but here goes any suggestions would be more than welcome
420-magazine-mobile538169521.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1271569487.jpg

Back
Top Bottom