First Berry White Closet Grow

vespertine

What strain is it?
-one Berry White hydro clone
-two bag seed seedlings... from a Berry White bag (gifts from 2 separate people!)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
-hybrid of blueberry & white widow
What percentages?
- no clue
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
-clone (Claudette) transplanted 11 days ago
-seedlings are 10 days from taproot pop
》 both on 24 hour veg
Indoor or outdoor?
-indoor closet 4x6x8
Soil or Hydro?
- soil... organic mix from Walmart that contains perlite, worm castings & nutrients... also contains horrible wood pulp~ I DIDN'T KNOW!

If soil... What size pot?
-Claudette (clone): 5 gallon bucket with holes for drainage
-seedlings are in the bottom of 2 liter bottles, holes in bottom for drainage
Size of light?
-as I understand, it is a 400w high pressure sodium with a 30w metal halide bulb. No idea what this means... still researching it
Is it aircooled?
-small oscillating fan
Temp of Room/cab?
- between 78°F & 81°F
RH of Room/cab?
-22% (literally got a humidifier in there 20 minutes ago)
PH of media or res?
- about 7.7
Any Pests ?
-no
How often are you watering?
- Claudette has been watered once with plain tap water I left out overnight
- seedlings have not been watered at all
Type and strength of ferts used?
- none yet

I was surprised by these lovely gifts for my birthday without any notice, so I threw together a grow room. Painted the walls white, hung the light & foraged for the fan & humidifier. I lost two clones, but they looked haggard when they got here, so it was no surprise. However, in my attention to the clones, I accidentally let the seedlings stretch to 3" & 3.5". I got them closer to the light on day 7 & they're growing nicely without stretching. These will definitely be replanted into better soil. But Claudette is doing so well & it's so soon from her last transplant I'm afraid to stress her out again.

Claudette has been showing signs of what I believe is nute burn, but I figured I would correct the humidity issue before I try flushing her as I'm hoping the humidity will help... plus I have to read up more on how to properly flush my girl. I don't want to damage her.

I'm decoding the photo upload as we speak so please bear with me!

Any help or encouragement along the way is much appreciated!

~namaste, v

click on the little arrow in the left-hand corner and then click on the second landscape icon. Hope it helps can't wait to see some photos
420-magazine-mobile462066903.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Humble? Lol You'll get some beasts w that set up. I live Massachusetts and I can legally grow 12 plants but I have a disabled child w therapist coming in and family I keep it on the DL from. So I built my cabinets. I wish I had space like yours to work with
420-magazine-mobile824248436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1576282867.jpg
420-magazine-mobile568622732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile222327676.jpg

Humble? Lol You'll get some beasts w that set up. I live Massachusetts and I can legally grow 12 plants but I have a disabled child w therapist coming in and family I keep it on the DL from. So I built my cabinets. I wish I had space like yours to work with
420-magazine-mobile824248436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1576282867.jpg
420-magazine-mobile568622732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile222327676.jpg

Just read completely through your first grow! Amazing... I actually started reading last night & wanted to see how it turned out, but it was 4am! I'm definitely hoping to have the same good juju you have!
I'm so blessed to have the best friends! They hooked me up, huh?! They helped me set up my room too. I am definitely blessed~ thanks for the emcouragement!

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just read that roots do not like light so I just used electrical tape around the bottoms of the seedling containers to keep light out. Humidity has risen to 28%. Yay

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom