Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

Jurf

What is up my gurus. Im a first timer that shall be embarking on a serious journey quite soon. I ordered most of the essentials today online and am waiting the goods to arrive. I still have some stuff yet to purchase however.

So far I have bought:

1 Mars II 400w LED
1 100cm x 100cm x 180cm Mars Hydro Grow tent
1 50 Litre bag of Canna Coco
1 Litre package of Canna Coco AB nutrients
PH up and down, and Ph Tester kit
1 6 inch oscillating fan
1 Digital thermometer/humidity indicator
1 4" inline fan and carbon filter kit (included ducting and clamps)

I think thats it...

I'm so ready for this grow. Well, actually I do feel I still have a ton of learning to do. I have so many questions, and I really do hope I can get some help along the way as Im sure I'll need it. But I am hyped as. Seriously cannot wait. Also if you think theres something you can tell me, please ram that info in my face and I'll gobble it up like its a contest.

Until all my stuff gets here, and until I get the setup arranged so that I know I can provide a relatively constant and decent range of temperature and humidity, I'm just going to be goofing around 420magazine and other sites trying to digest as much as possible..

I'll be honest guys, I am slightly intimidated, but im going to ATTACK FEAR! lol anyway. Peace my dude(tte)s . I hope to see you around.

Whatsup guys awe man I'm so excited. I can't wait to set all my stuff up once it gets here so I can take pictures and show you guys. Infact im gonna take pictures of even the unboxing, just to engrave the experience a little more. Wow super pumped.

Hey btw it looks like the white widows I gotta get are probably gonna be autoflowers, as the shop I plan on getting them from only has autos for white widow. So Im gonna get to researching as much as I can about nailing the grow for autos.

Whatsup guys awe man I'm so excited. I can't wait to set all my stuff up once it gets here so I can take pictures and show you guys. Infact im gonna take pictures of even the unboxing, just to engrave the experience a little more. Wow super pumped.

Hey btw it looks like the white widows I gotta get are probably gonna be autoflowers, as the show I plan on getting them from only has autos for white widow. So Im gonna get to researching as much as I can about nailing the grow for autos.
Everyone here is so helpful. Great place :) If you need any help, tips and tricks, just ask and no doubt, you'll get lots of it.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Everyone here is so helpful. Great place :) If you need any help, tips and tricks, just ask and no doubt, you'll get lots of it.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

All I see on this website is supercool vibes. Its the cosiest place I know online. haha.

Btw, I made another thread about getting my water good. would boiling my water a day before be of any use, as my tap water sort of sucks?

All I see on this website is supercool vibes. Its the cosiest place I know online. haha.

Btw, I made another thread about getting my water good. would boiling my water a day before be of any use, as my tap water sort of sucks?

I'm along for the ride. We both are growing in coco, newbies, and we have the same light!.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey my dudes. I was planning on doing something kinda cool and I wanna get you guys' opinion.

So my grow tent is gonna be in my bedroom, and I also have other plants in my bedroom. I was thinking, If I run my tents daylight cycle during the night, when the rest of my plants are breathing CO2, this would be a good thing for my tent right? I was thinking, especially if I locate my other plants near the intake areas at the bottom of my tent, that would boost the available CO2 for my cannabis plants during their day shift, and perhaps vice versa, There could be a certain window where oxygen is boosted for their dark shift too, right? This seems reasonable to me. Between my plants, me and my dog all exhaling CO2 at night, there this should be a plus for my cannabis right? Any thoughts?

I just thought the extra boost would help, because I literally saw a dude on youtube with 7 ft plants, and he claims that managing the CO2/Oxygen environment plays a huge role, so if I can get any kind of boostage at all, I think it would be totally worth the slight eccentricity of it, rather than invest in a CO2 tank and all that. That kinda thing seems a little too much for me, as I am jsut completely getting started, and dont plan of growing more than 2 plants at the moment

What is up my gurus. Im a first timer that shall be embarking on a serious journey quite soon. I ordered most of the essentials today online and am waiting the goods to arrive. I still have some stuff yet to purchase however.

So far I have bought:

1 Mars II 400w LED
1 6 inch oscillating fan

I think thats it...

I'm so ready for this grow. Well, actually I do feel I still have a ton of learning to do. I have so many questions, and I really do hope I can get some help along the way as Im sure I'll need it. But I am hyped as. Seriously cannot wait. Also if you think theres something you can tell me, please ram that info in my face and I'll gobble it up like its a contest.

Until all my stuff gets here, and until I get the setup arranged so that I know I can provide a relatively constant and decent range of temperature and humidity, I'm just going to be goofing around 420magazine and other sites trying to digest as much as possible..

I'll be honest guys, I am slightly intimidated, but im going to ATTACK FEAR! lol anyway. Peace my dude(tte)s . I hope to see you around.

Hay bro. I use only mars hydros myself but for a 100cm x 100cm is to large a foot print to what the 400 will do! I have the mars II Hydro 700WAtt and that will only flower a 3 Feet by 3 feet square. So it just does 100cm x 100 cm if I bring the pots Ina couple of inches. So don't put to many in. Your light will flower 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet and will veg 3 feet by 3 feet. So keep you plants 3-4 inch from the walls . I'd do 1-2 plants with that. I'd recommend u do one and u will learn more buy growing 1 and training it so it's all open up. And that coverage is with the light hung 18 inch above the canopy

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Then when you go into flower use big bud, over drive and bud candy! Don't use the canna boost the big but range is so much better with the canna A&B

Hay bro. I use only mars hydros myself but for a 100cm x 100cm is to large a foot print to what the 400 will do! I have the mars II Hydro 700WAtt and that will only flower a 3 Feet by 3 feet square. So it just does 100cm x 100 cm if I bring the pots Ina couple of inches. So don't put to many in. Your light will flower 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet and will veg 3 feet by 3 feet. So keep you plants 3-4 inch from the walls . I'd do 1-2 plants with that. I'd recommend u do one and u will learn more buy growing 1 and training it so it's all open up. And that coverage is with the light hung 18 inch above the canopy

Jesus man thanks so much! Im gonna do exactly what you said man. As you're from ireland as well, is there a particular source for those nutes you would recommend I go to? All I have on the way at the moment in Canna A+B, and I got them from an irish hydroponics website. Am I just going to end up buying the rest on amazon?

EDIT: Looks like growshop.ie has msotof what you suggested!

So far I have bought:

1 Mars II 400w LED
1 6 inch oscillating fan

I think thats it...

Good luck bro-glad to have ya...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Jurf, the first thing you did right is buy from Amazon. I find that they have most all your needs at a much cheaper price than the grow stores charge, fans, nutes, exhaust...etc...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom