Iceman420's White Walker Kush & Skunk#1 Auto, LED Grow, Day 10 Of Veg

Iceman420

What strain is it? I've got (2) white walker kush girls, and (2) Skunk #1 Auto girls
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long?10 days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? HP Pro Mix(mixed with earthworm castings and Roots Organic Soil)
If soil... What size pot? 19 inch
Size of light? AgroMax 1000W LED very powerful good light.
Is it aircooled? Self cooled
Temp of Room/cab? 78-92 (Avg 85)
RH of Room/cab? a little low for my liking, stays around 33% despite constant attempts to raise it.
PH of media or res? 6.3
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? I have plant spa pots that have a little reservoir at the bottom, tried to keep that filled after my first initial few waterings. Not sure if i should keep watering from below or water from above every once in a while like ive been doing?
Type and strength of ferts used? Lots of ferts on the shelf right now but currently using a FoxFarm Mix with some great white thrown in there(love great white, roots go crazy) already feeding her a decent mix and shes loving it, small one needs a little weaker solution next feed but otherwise they are looking great.

The White Walker has a slight leaf curl to it and im not sure whats causing it, not a major problem i dont think but id still like to know.

Sorry About the quality of the photos, the LED makes it hard to get a good shot, ill get better

What's up iceman. ?? Nice to meet you. Dude looking excellent for just 10 days old my man. So your loving that led. I'll have to check them out

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

Nice to meet you too Resin. Yeah these are day 11 now from popping out of soil,not from germination. They are growing super fast, I've got a decent nutrient Yeah i really am loving this light, i'll post the link to where you can see them for sale, they are around 550$ i believe, well worth it in my opinion. Also bought some cheap 1000w led no namer lights from ebay and they aren't nearly as good. I believe that You get what you pay for when it comes to LED lights. Here's the link: 7-Band 2.1 540 Watt LED Grow Light - HTG Supply

I look forward to getting to know you further along with everyone else,such an awesome place to learn. I'll check out your grow if you have one going, do you have any journals on this site? Todd

The lights make me feel like when you walk into a strip bar. With all those "sexy ladies" in the grow room I guess its fitting for there to be "mood" lighting. ;)

hahaha, mood lighting IT DOES look like that I know what your talking about lol. I think that I need to turn off that big LED next time I take photos, i dont like the way the pics look, its not clear enough or something, ILL GET BETTER after a full grow cycle of taking pics so improvements to come in the quality department my friends.

Thanks Gardenseed! Ill have to check out yours if you have one going. How would i check yours anyway, just click on your Name or something? Also, how are you liking the HPS? any heat problems? I'm absolutely loving this LED, doesnt make for great pictures tho thats for sure.Good to meet ya

Nice to meet you too Resin. Yeah these are day 11 now from popping out of soil,not from germination. They are growing super fast, I've got a decent nutrient Yeah i really am loving this light, i'll post the link to where you can see them for sale, they are around 550$ i believe, well worth it in my opinion. Also bought some cheap 1000w led no namer lights from ebay and they aren't nearly as good. I believe that You get what you pay for when it comes to LED lights. Here's the link: 7-Band 2.1 540 Watt LED Grow Light - HTG Supply

I look forward to getting to know you further along with everyone else,such an awesome place to learn. I'll check out your grow if you have one going, do you have any journals on this site? Todd
That light looks cool. I haven't started one yet . It'll be tomorrow or the next. I had one going on another site but something happened and I wasn't able to use the 420 app with that forum so I bounced. I run amare technologies and they are the business . I'll send you a link when I get it up and going .

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom