Installed 24×5×4 Grow Light
Adjustable shelfs
5in. Fan
Hygro Meter Thermometer
Timer
Intake holes on each side.
Water Disposal Tray
Fluorescent Lights
This is my First Grow. I am using a Homemade Container to grow in for "Stealth" purposes and it was the right dimensions. With this Container I have installed a Exhaust Vent Duct in the top left corner, 24×5×4 Grow Light above the plants, 5in. Fan, Hygro Meter Thermometer, Intake holes were originally installed in the container on each side. I reckon a Carbon Filter would be nice to have but I don't really need to deal with odor control. I have considered to not show my Grow Container for "Stealth" purposes. All pictures of the plants will be seperate from the Container.

More Information
Strain: Orange Kush
Grow Container Size: Length 28in. Width 17in. Height 70in.
Lighting: 2x Fluorescent 20w 120V 60Hz Light Bulbs | 1x Thermally Protected 24×5×4 Indoor Fluorescent Grow Light
Light cycle: 16/8
Medium: Coco
Nutes: Secret ;)
Temps: Between about 71-76°F
RH: About 27-30%
Ventilation: I installed a Ventilation Exhaust Duct Fan along with intake holes on each side of the container for fresh air intake. With a 5in. Fan installed inside the container. I am NOT using a Carbon Filter.

Pictures-
(Pictures will be added of the plants when they sprout.)

Day 1-
Planted x2 seeds that were done germinating

Day 1-
I have set the timer for the Grow Light to turn on/off at specific times. The time schedule is at about 18/6.
Times-
Set to turn on at 10am.
Set to turn off at 4am.​

Day 2-
x1 Seed Planted making a total of x3 seeds in soil
Day 2-
Day 3-

Update
Waiting for signs of sprout. I will take pictures immediately of the sprouting of my plants. Then remain with the keeping and maintaining of my Grow Chart. Helpful tips/advice will be used accordingly.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom