First Grow Jack O'Here

Fluf

Hey guys I'm trying to conceal my Grow setup and design so I will not show or give details on how I have the plants growing. Sorry! However I will show pictures of the grow. I will also keep a journal of the grow and how i keep and maintain a successful plant(s). If I stumble upon problems or issues with anything I'll post on my thread and on the forums. Enjoy!

Journal:
Day one: x3 seeds in soil

Day one: Timer for lights on 18/6 schedule

Pictures: Upon Sprout
Strain: Jack O'Here

Journal:
Day two: Day one was a successful first day of 18/6 light schedule thanks to my timer. I am still waiting on signs of sprout from all x3 plants.

Day two: Timer turns lights on today for another 18/6 light schedule. Hopefully the lights act smoothly and it will remain another successful day and another day until sprout.

Info:
Temperature has stayed at 71-75F.
Lights have been remained on a 18/6 schedule.
RH levels have stayed at 25-30%.
No signs of sprout.

Hey guys I'm trying to conceal my Grow setup and design so I will not show or give details on how I have the plants growing. Sorry! However I will show pictures of the grow. I will also keep a journal of the grow and how i keep and maintain a successful plant(s). If I stumble upon problems or issues with anything I'll post on my thread and on the forums. Enjoy!

Journal:
Day one: x3 seeds in soil

Day one: Timer for lights on 18/6 schedule

Pictures: Upon Sprout
Strain: Jack O'Here
I'll be a noob with ya battle, there is some good people in here man. Don't be afraid to ask (this is coming from a guy that does some pretty stupid shit) lmao good luck brother... got my chair pulled up!!!

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Day three: x2
DNfmwDv.jpg

Information:
The temperature has been at 71-75F along with Rh levels at 35-40%. I am still waiting for x1 to sprout. It should happen tomorrow. I will additionally take pictures upon sprout. Lights have remained the same schedule after all three have sprout I will be taking pictures 1/week adding information to show the progression of the grow and if any problems occur.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom