Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

JohnnyC

Easiest indoor grow ever these are all autos fed only ph water 6.5 light schedule is 20/4. The biggest one is on day 24 with a little lst action. The others are on week 3 the two in the single pot are on day 11 I think

Stay high
420-magazine-mobile608290276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile370979926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1692070020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile612491204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I have a nice clean setup my grow space is 50x50x79 inch Milliard tent. Right now I'm running an 800w full spectrum led with 2 t5s and a few cfls. I'm actually about to order another led within the he next few days just a 600w preferably dimmable..my electric bill hasn't changed at all as the real draw from the light I'm using is only 225w. I'll end up just using the 2 leds for above canopy and cfl close when flowering. I have a phresh carbon filter with intake fan and speed control. Temps are always mint high of 81 and low of 73 to keep my rh in check I run a cool air humidifier with ventilation OFF...I prefer to stick around 50-55% for me it works if I open one vent on bottom and.. air circulation is also good with fresh air always coming in with fans moving it around... the led I have now is pretty good just a little under powered for this space. I'm running my lighs on 20/4

Stay High

Looks good so far JohnnyC

Easy on topping the Autos. See how one does before you do another.

Mine did not like topping at all. Set it back almost 3 weeks where nothing was happening.

What is the soil you are using for water only? Supersoil, or your own mix?

A friend of mine has and still does ... he only grows for personal use but the only shit he smokes is from either this soil or a variation of subcools super soil recipe. he doesn't even like selling it at all only burns with me...other than that I'm always going to 1 of the 8 dispensaries in and around Boston...it's worse than crack prices and he turned me on to kind soil and I like it because it so simple man. I dont have as much time to play with my plants as I'd like with work and baby ....lol

Stay High

A friend of mine has and still does ... he only grows for personal use but the only shit he smokes is from either this soil or a variation of subcools super soil recipe. he doesn't even like selling it at all only burns with me............. he turned me on to kind soil and I like it because it so simple man...........

Stay High

Sounds like my situation, personal smoke and less than half dozen people smoke it with me.

I have done similar to the Kind soil a while back.
I mixed flowering nutes in the bottom 1/3 of the pot and veg nutes on the top. Worked fine.

I have done the Supersoil, High Brix, and currently in my own amended super blend of soils.
Mostly using some Roots products, they even state in their add their powdered ingredients are like the Supersoil recipe. "Anybody making a supersoil mix should probably just read the ingredient list on Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom. We already did most of the work for you. "

Time will tell. So far so good, nice healthy green and frosting like crazy.

By the way are you typing the Stay High and link every time you post?
If so put it in your signature and its there all the time.

Back
Top Bottom