Islandgrower's Outdoor Perpetual Grow Journey

Islandgrow

Hi all just realised I have been here on 420 for a while and haven't started a journal. I veg indoors and out and flower outdoors due to the lack of a proper growroom. For now I will show some of whot I have about 3 to 4 weeks in flower growing in peat based mixes. Feeding earthjuice products for now.
993dbd4f0aece9a290fbedcca12eb1f4.jpg
d66107bd70589be5ec30edb122c6eb49.jpg

"carpe diem"

Dammit.... another grower threatening to do a hempy, another thread I gotta follow. The list is getting mighty long. Meh!

I'm gonna guess by the name and side plants in the grow shots that you may actually be somewhere a touch tropical.
I'm not formally tropical, but the weather in New Orleans comes damn close. I've just switched over from indoor flower to outdoor flower as the temps outside drop to a reasonable level. Done much outdoor soil growing, but these days I'm doin perlite hempy pots all around.... they've been doing great outside.

Just a line to sub the thread. Get us a hempy photo when you put one together.

Dammit.... another grower threatening to do a hempy, another thread I gotta follow. The list is getting mighty long. Meh!

I'm gonna guess by the name and side plants in the grow shots that you may actually be somewhere a touch tropical.
I'm not formally tropical, but the weather in New Orleans comes damn close. I've just switched over from indoor flower to outdoor flower as the temps outside drop to a reasonable level. Done much outdoor soil growing, but these days I'm doin perlite hempy pots all around.... they've been doing great outside.

Just a line to sub the thread. Get us a hempy photo when you put one together.
Most definitely will post a pic just trying to figure out how I am going to start a seed in the perlite. These will be going outside to flower shortly . They are 2 strains . One sour d male crossed with a pink pistilled mother. The other some fire bagseed from a plant I think hermied. All females last time I grew them.
d5ede3c6b34049787d32d8a30ba4e44e.jpg
b2298b811e0f52f339ed34cc4ecfdcc8.jpg

:passitleft: plants are looking good mate..

A lil update the pink pistil plants are more stretchy than the other 6 bagseed plants and a lot less prone to branching without coaxing. And I have broken a few branches off a few by being to heavy handed . But a top I broke off about a week ago and stuck in a cup dirt has got lots of roots so it clones easily. Experimenting with a dwc type cloning .
4475fabfa152fda7b15b5a1549864e3e.jpg
278ccc13955958c41f80522314e94746.jpg
97fe881716380a9f9da86e0c1987c592.jpg

Back
Top Bottom