My First Grow Journal

2Tru

This is my first grow EVER, I am learning step by step so bare with me.. I will be explaining my process throughout so yea let's get right to it!

I started my germination with the paper towel method and it worked like a charm, I planted in organic soil from walmart ( I don't know the name of it ) and it took only 2 days for my seedling to sprout. I made my own grow box out of a bin and some reflective mylar all throughout the bin. I have two 150 true watt CFL's ( just one plant so it's easier for me to track everything I do to learn more ) one oscillating fan. I have never checked my ph levels, but she seems to be doing just fine. I hope to get some followers of my Grow so they can help me along the way would appreciate it.. Let's get growing!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile555362611.jpg

That was my first mistake, I used foil and a box didn't work out at all so then switched to my bin I have now. My second mistake, I used that pot which basically had no aireation

But as you can see she did grow but very slowly these two pictures were takin on day 13

On day 15 her leaves were basically touching the soil so then I researched about drooping leaves, and learned over watering, no aireation in my pot/soil, and realized if I didn't transplant she was going to die. So on day 15 I transplanted and on day 18 she had two new sets of nodes, so needless to say the transplant was a success
420-magazine-mobile1220928494.jpg
420-magazine-mobile57764605.jpg

Day 20 from sprout, she is growing pretty well I would say
420-magazine-mobile1990651480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1220847762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1701543758.jpg

And today would be day 22 and she is growing rapidly in my opinion or at least trying to catch up where she should be, so that's where I'm at right now, and if anybody has any input or feed back I'd love to hear if, Wether or not she looks healthy or, if she is to small for day 22, basically just some help on Wether or not I'm doing this right

Let's get growing!

Besides water, I just started on day 20 giving her water that had banana peels sitting in it. I filled up a jar and cut the banana peels up and let them sit in the jar of water for 12hrs, I then drained the banana peels and and use i would say about a tea spoon of it every 2 days and just water it around the stem
420-magazine-mobile2016539509.jpg

Have you ever used the banana stuff? Does it look to early for me to be feeding her anything would this technically even be considered food ?

Bannanas would supply potassium and a lot of micro nutrients, ive never tried it. Ive used advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi for coco from my second until now.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I honestly don't know all it says it the ingredients on the bag I thought those were nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom