First Legit Grow: Looking For Any & All Help Or Advice

daespejo

Hello my fellow BUD'S, all puns intended. Anyways, like I am in Florida, and yes, it's a no no, but over priced, cheap green, advertising names you know it isn't, when I us it medicinally. Not kool. And since it just went medical still have to wait a while. So I have been doing research and So on and decided to join the community. So my journey starts like this. I decided to do it so I invested in a:

2'x 4'x 5' hydroplanet tent
2 x 300watt LED's from vipraspectra
I also have but they are not connected, a 150 watt HPS Light as well as some monster grow cfl's
A 4" inline fan and filter with clamps and duct work.
2 x 6" swivel clip fans
A 2' x 4' x 2.5' homemade SCROG (PVC + fisheye hooks + twine)
And a digital thermo/humidity reader
Which is normally around 85/90 F. With a 27/30 RH.

My babies are in 3 x 3gal. Smart pots, I roped one with some lst, the second I just lst, and the last left alone.

They are in F.F.O.F. and I have the Bushdoctor series nutes.

I am still trying to get anothe inline fan to pull cold air in seeing how it's in my closet. And a ph test kit. I have the 3 way meter but don't know how accurate it is on the ph levels.

Well thanks for the help and will start a journal if you think I will be ok.

420-magazine-mobile1845998417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2113421276.jpg

Roll that shit! Light that shit!! Pass that shit!!!

re: First legit grow - Looking for any and all help or advice

Well fellow BUD's as promised, more pics of my 3 little girls, my inline fan, and overall tent.

420-magazine-mobile19766112.jpg

420-magazine-mobile148820421.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1451905939.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1358091838.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1615425389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1955462730.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1225095398.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1769267761.jpg

re: First legit grow - Looking for any and all help or advice

I thought so too was going to hit the reset button

Re: First legit grow - Looking for any and all help or advice

Ok so another quick question for you guys, should I keep any of the 3 vents on the bottom of my tent open for breathing ?

I thought so too was going to hit the reset button

I would. You want to be replacing the air you pull out of box with fresh air into box.

grow n steady wins the race

I would. You want to be replacing the air you pull out of box with fresh air into box.

grow n steady wins the race
Well I am trying to do that. Besides the 4 inch inline fan exhausting out I have a 4 inch duct fan going in, but it barely blows so I think I am going to go with a 4 inch inline in as well. Any thoughts?

"There's no such thing as a bad opinion unless it was kept to yourself"

Where are you pulling air from. In your room or pulling fresh air in from out side

Im doing the same thing. Im trying to sort out a system where im pulling fresh outside air in. My exhaust spits air back into room. So its not really fresh air coming back in. My grows still grow decent but imagine decent fresh air. Its what we need my friend. Im hopping to fix my issue this week

Im doing the same thing. Im trying to sort out a system where im pulling fresh outside air in. My exhaust spits air back into room. So its not really fresh air coming back in. My grows still grow decent but imagine decent fresh air. Its what we need my friend. Im hopping to fix my issue this week
I would love to be able to do that. Unfortunately discretion is the name of the game. So I'm ordering another 4inch inline to suck in, and am trying to get a friend of mine to come and run an a.c. duct to my closet. After I tackle that I will see if the humidity regulates on its own or if I will need to get a humidifier. And also the ph gotta get a test kit just in case it's the ph locking out my nutes.

Thanks pennywise, I know your full of knowledge glad to have you along. Your guidance and wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Ok guy quick update, today is officially 3 weeks since breaking ground. However they do not look like any of the 3 weekers I've been seeing on here. I still have a temp issue, can't get below 86 F and I'm running 4 fans. I have a humidifier on the way, should be here come Monday. Any suggestions guys or am I just freaking out. I am running out to work so I will put pics later.

Not all plants grow at the same speed. If they look healthy them you'll be fine, they have plenty of time to grow.
I figured I was just over reacting, but not sure cause I haven't really seen height grow or bushiness. Stalks are getting monstrous tho.

Back
Top Bottom