A Perpetual Dream By Mr. Leo Greenback

Gardenseed

:welcome: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to my crazy Perpetual Dream/Journal. :morenutes:
I've worked tirelessly for the past year getting ready. :goof: I added a piece here and a piece there all winter to get to this.:thumb:

-Main Flowering Room:morenutes: 8'x7'x8' (8-10 weeks) :high-five:
-2x600w HPS lights:cool::cool: with timers.:thumb: (spent 6 months plugging and unplugging at 6am and 6pm):cough:
-Air conditioner 3500btu :bravo:
-6' Carbon filter air scrubber :yahoo:
-1 Ebb and flow 4L bucket with pump and cycle timer. (PH tester and TDS&EC Tester came in the mail today):cheer:
-3xLemon Haze in week 9:ganjamon:
-2x Lemon Haze clones in week 5:blunt:
-4x Afghani, in week 2 :yummy:
(Need to add a humidifier!) :adore:
DSCN08418.JPG

Ok, so I just got my veg room going.:high-five: I've been going from Nursery straight to the flowering room for lack of a vegetating area. I Planted 5 OGx Haze from Crop King Seeds:cheer:, and made 9 Afghani clones. :slide:
20170325_183455.jpg

-Vegetating Room(nursery) :morenutes: 81" x 6' by 5' (4-5 weeks) with 4x T5 fluorescent lighting (wanting to add Metal H, or LED) :surf:
-Seedlings spend 10 days in Red solo cup mostly perlite and vermiculite mixed in with just a little bit of plain flower pot dirt.Under 24 hour fluorescent lights in a tent. Watered mostly from drip tray. No nutrients added until day 8 or 9 Depending how things look.:smokin:
Temp 83
RH 80-95%

I've got to much going on to get you all caught up at once. Plus its hard to remember everything that's going on in this Perpetual dream,:lot-o-toke: but I'll do my best to keep you all posted on were we're at and keep a clear flow of information going.
:thanks:
Pull up a chair :popcorn: :nomo: or find a spot on the floor.:rofl: Roll one up:rollit: and enjoy a few pictures of what has been coming out of the dreamscape so far.
20170329_123537.jpg
:bongrip:
20170329_122024.jpg
DSCN08398.JPG
DSCN08359.JPG
:hippy:
DSCN08368.JPG

Thank you Vex, I hope I don't wake up anytime soon.

You know how dreams get sidetracked sometimes, here's a cool poll about hydroponics that needs every ones input. Especially members who have won awards for Plant of the month, Nug of the month, and any other awesome farmers out there.

The lady on the left was one of my latest sacrifice.
20170325_183613.jpg
20170324_112343.jpg
20170324_110748.jpg

The last Harvest was from soil base. 3 oz from 2 plants (4L/1gallon pots)Lemon Haze
This is some of it. The rest are sealed up in Mason jars and sitting in a dark cupboard curing away.

Man what a weird dream! Its hard to keep track of things when your not keeping track of things. There was a few sacrifices today. Cut down 3 more ladies. Nice Amber colors in the stickies. Heres a few pictures. Enjoy. :popcorn:
20170402_231943.jpg
I see an alien with his 4 arms up in the one above.
20170402_231656.jpg

And this one has the nicest Ambered trycholms.

This is Lemon Haze and Afghani, ;)
20170402_230419.jpg
20170402_230244.jpg
20170402_230217.jpg

Sorry it took so long to post an update but work had me pinned down for the last 2 months. Here is some of the progress from the perpetual grow.
20170510_181341.jpg
20170510_181333.jpg
20170510_181328.jpg
20170510_181323.jpg
20170510_181256.jpg
20170510_181240.jpg
20170510_181226.jpg
20170510_181123.jpg
20170510_181117.jpg

New additions are growing well.
OG Kush x Haze from Crop King Seeds.
Hydroponic flood and drain. 2800 ppm
Day 45 of estimated 72 days (8-9 weeks) of flowering.

Looks amazing!! Can I ask if you do any topping and training or just let the plants do their thing?

I'm on my first grow and went nuts on training and over-vegged (13 weeks). I achieved a nice table top scrog type grow, less the screen or net because I wanted to be able to rotate plants. I've got nice buds but nothing like you have. I added a couple very young plants to flower which took much longer to start flowering but are catching up and really bulking fast.

I'm beginning to think that all the stresses I put the plants through to get the best yield in my small space may not be the best strategy. More plants left to their natural vigor may be the ticket, although I do love fondling my girls!

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

For a lack of space, my girls were only vegetating for 3 or 4 weeks. I was topping them after the 5th set of leafs were out. Let them recover for a few days then I put them in a 8" by 8" , 1200W room with air conditioning and an inline carbon filter fan. I now have a 3" by 8" Vegetating room witch I keep pretty full by cloning. I have some that are now at 4 to 5 weeks of vegetating.
Ive been keeping it around 2800ppm for the past 3 weeks.

What strain are you growing Randoobula?

I'm growing Blueberry Kush, Durban Poison, and CBD Lullaby x Jack.

I'm growing mainly for two people with cancers.

The Kush is for nighttime... high in THC to cause cancer cell apoptosis and promote deep recuperative sleep.

The Lullaby is for daytime... 1:1 ration THC to CBD. Sativa dominant hybrid for uplifting daytime use while delivering broad cannabinoid profile.

The Durban Poison is just fer becuz!... it's a high TCH sativa dominant strain that pretty heady. I will use it to begin to stock oils from different strains to experiment with blends that effectively address symptom sets of various diseases.

Nope! Not a friggen doctor. I'm a carpenter... I've got more sense that that!!

I have 5 plants in hydro buckets and the rest are in soil. I start with very dilute seaweed based foiliage spray. On the 3rd week I start at 900 ppm and work my way up to 2800 ppm when I see the growth start to explode. I feed once a week on Sundays. During the week if the girls get thirsty I give them ph 5.8 water. In my hydro setup I try to check it once a day but I must confess I get lazy sometimes and skip a day. When the EC in the reservoir I use it for my soil base plants and they love it. I have a spare reservoir tank so i just make up a fresh batch of perfectly mixed nute and go about whatching the girls turn into women.

I have 5 plants in hydro buckets and the rest are in soil. I start with very dilute seaweed based foiliage spray. On the 3rd week I start at 900 ppm and work my way up to 2800 ppm when I see the growth start to explode. I feed once a week on Sundays. During the week if the girls get thirsty I give them ph 5.8 water. In my hydro setup I try to check it once a day but I must confess I get lazy sometimes and skip a day. When the EC in the reservoir I use it for my soil base plants and they love it. I have a spare reservoir tank so i just make up a fresh batch of perfectly mixed nute and go about whatching the girls turn into women.

So I guess I'm not feeding a whole lot less than you as I feed every watering and that averages out to twice a week. I'm happy with my grow but will be dialing nutes in much more this grow. I'll give them a PK boost much sooner as well. Didn't know how long it would take to mature so only got three feedings in before flush.

Thanks for the response. Still getting used to following threads so missed this until now.

Congrats on what sounds like a great harvest!

Back
Top Bottom