My First Indoor Grow

DaddyDeLucKs

420-magazine-mobile726557196.jpg

It's Auto Pounder feminized, I have a 50 LED over them now and I'm either getting the 300w or 450w viparspectra, and my tent is 60inH48inw24inL I'm sure I said that wrong but you know what I mean .

I didn't look into how much lighting I actually needed so this 50w is only gunna get me through like two more weeks or so I'd guess before I should have more wattage, but I'm probably ordering a new light in a few days.

I only have two plants and don't know that I'd ever grow more than that at a time so I want to just get the 300 but if I get the 450 I'm pretty sure I'd always have a good crop on a few plants with that light in that space. But who knows man haha

Oh cool thanks that lets me get a better grasp on things :) haha thats a good size different dimensions to mine (160x80x80) but yeh they say more light is better... are you going to get the 300 or 450?

Well, I'm kinda leaning towards the 300 tho because it's only $90 on amazon right now

Well, I'm kinda leaning towards the 300 tho because it's only $90 on amazon right now

Fair enough, how much is the 450? We/I don't really use Amazon (ebay is where its at for us) My 600 w Mars LED cost $209 AUD. So yeh thatd be about right... costing double the 300.... Im also using 4 x t5 24w in a reflector.... Im really keen to see the results of LED/CFL in person and on the electricity bill. We also have solar panels and get a rebate but it will go up none the less. How much, one will see :/

How often are you watering?

How far away are they from the light?

The light is about 18 inches off the girls, since I planted in starters I'm not following any watering schedule, just when my soil is dry, but since I have to transplant these asap I'm gunna let the soil dry the next two days.

But once in my 3 gal I will water every 2-3 days. Just watering until there is some run off then we will see how long it takes to ask for some more .

My big fuck up tho I don't have a ph pen, idk how I forgot but I also didn't realize how important it was. I'm just using distilled water and hoping for the best until I pick up a pen.

My big fuck up tho I don't have a ph pen, idk how I forgot but I also didn't realize how important it was. I'm just using distilled water and hoping for the best until I pick up a pen.

Spewing yeh I've been doing some reading too about this i don't know a lot but know it needs to be a 6... i have ordered a ph pen (11 bucks) and some ph up/down (25) so my understanding is that generally with tap water (although we have good water here) ill be adding ph down? then with nutes later and again with down?

Yeah, my brother told me it differs depending on what nutes and the ph of the water to start. I assume the distilled water I'm using has to be close to proper ph otherwise I don't think my plant would grow as well as it seems to be. Who knows lol

Back
Top Bottom