Themode: T5 Lights, Raspberry Cough SCROG

themode

Returning back for a new grow journal with a new name because my old account got locked out.

Soil- Happy Frog
Pot size- 15 Gal
Strain - Raspberry Cough
Breeder- Nirvana
Lights- 2x2 8' bulb T5
Tent- 2.75x2.75x7
Trying to hit 500g in this one plant. Lets see how it goes!

420-magazine-mobile2053790919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1436541975.jpg

I've heard some positive things about it. I hope it comes out awesome .

Hey themode, I was just wondering how do you like using the T5 lights? And have you used them threw out a grow yet? I have the same set up basically but I'm about ready to switch to flower by end of week. Not gona grow 3 plants in a 3x3 x7 anymore...lol thanks bro!...✌️

Hey themode, I was just wondering how do you like using the T5 lights? And have you used them threw out a grow yet? I have the same set up basically but I'm about ready to switch to flower by end of week. Not gona grow 3 plants in a 3x3 x7 anymore...lol thanks bro!...✌️

I love the T5s. Our grow space is similar and honestly think our best bet is doing scrog with one plant in a big pot for optimal yield for the equipment. Obiwan has a journal called Jack vs Jock where he uses a T5 light fixture throughout his grow and the results are beautiful. From my experience like I said I think this new grow will be optimal yield and will definitely be posting a lot so everyone can see its growth progress. Thanks!

I love the T5s. Our grow space is similar and honestly think our best bet is doing scrog with one plant in a big pot for optimal yield for the equipment. Obiwan has a journal called Jack vs Jock where he uses a T5 light fixture throughout his grow and the results are beautiful. From my experience like I said I think this new grow will be optimal yield and will definitely be posting a lot so everyone can see its growth progress. Thanks!

Thanks I'll be watching, for sure next time one plant. I tried the scrog but with 3 plants it's hard to do I think. You can check out my journal. I'll check that out about Obiwan. Thanks!

April 3rd-(Previous Post) the seedling starting pushing through the soil.

April 6th-the seedling is about one inch high from the soil. Here are today's pics.
420-magazine-mobile706747155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1006228133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile48281145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1613082628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1206379970.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1292163135.jpg

So many pictures but shes my number one gal. I hope to buy the screen supplies next week .

Im about to begin raspberry cough too. You're a little ahead of me though (seeds haven't arrived yet), but I'm going to sub in see what she turns out like :) Supposedly a good strain for anxiety relief, I'm looking forward to that!

Yup! Im excited to see its effect! Thanks for stopping by

420-magazine-mobile1769036371.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1587510566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile60288348.jpg

April 10th
Little bit of growth on my baby girl . the leafs getting bigger. Once it is decent size (5th leaf set), i will definitely get the net set up for the SCROG.

In other news.. I got a gift from Colorado!
420-magazine-mobile773069723.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1446395093.jpg

Although they are Regular and not Feminized. I can't wait to see what they can do .

420-magazine-mobile908871197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile988537732.jpg

Although the lighting is 18/6 a couple of pistils have sprung around. Not sure if im going to red alarm that just yet. Plant is healthy so far. Might need some feedback on how to get this SCROG going. All feedback is welcomed .

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom