AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

AussieBlueTHC

OK. Still have a few journals running. Tried to split everything out to make things easier but not working for me. So I am starting here and this will be my everlasting journal of everything I do into the future. Will go till I drop.

Let's start. 3 out of 4 Greenpoint Black Gold seeds up.

420-magazine-mobile1658905857.jpg

Think I will be starting of with the kosher kush and sour kosher with new grow tents I've just ordered. Will give me some females while I sex and pick out some of the black gold seedlings. Dat the plan anyway.

Cherry OG is one I want to also play with. Supposedly if you get a good Thai pheno it's mind blowing. Let's hope. Only have two seeds but may end up with more on 420 day.

Still want some Desfran (destroyer) seeds. Rock hard sativa buds. Would be a gem to breed with. Won years and years of awards but hardly heard of.

So it's lined up in my next order top of the list. Ordered some once but never made it. Timing is better now anyway. And flowering time is respectable too. No 16-20 week shit.

I've grown a heap of Dutch Passion's Power Plant and just finished trimming a small outdoor plant of the same. It's very strong bud. Desfran would be amazing. Don't mess around with cheap equipment either. Spend the money on premium products and you only have to buy once. Mixed strain grows can be fun, but also a little tedious as some strains are heavy feeders, others not. But I pulled just shy of a pound off my second grow of mixed strains, almost all sativas. That was off one 1000w Gavita on a Jupiter light mover in a Gorilla 5x9.

Back
Top Bottom