Light Addict's Last Thread

Welcome one and all, to my perpetual, final home, here at 420!

This thread will have it all. I'll be fluxing, grafting and all other things that peek my interest. I'll be running new unreleased genetics from time to time. Probably some new lighting or equipment/nutrients, every now and again. Just having some fun to be honest. I wont be about as much as I've been in the past, yet a little more frequently than I've been lately. :)

So whats been going on with my little green world? Well I gladly finished my Deathstar journey and am now back to growing some normal ish plants!

DSCN097512.JPG
DSCN09325.JPG

Ive now got a new place to flower! so expanding into another tent, I shall be soon!:)

Things are chugging along into flower :)

IMAG52941.jpg
IMAG52852.jpg

Then my veg/come auto flower spot is always rammed to the limits!

IMAG52101.jpg
IMAG52712.jpg

My next plans: Well Im gonna flux it up still. Going to do some grafting soon also. yet at the moment im just bumbling along, trying to work my grows using Remo nutrients without a PH pen lol. Its been over a year now so Im used to it, it just makes it a bit more of a challenge lol.
I'll be swapping out my nutrients soon though and will get a ph pen for that run as its a big new line :)

In short all I do will be here, I wont be starting dedicated journals for any sponsors, all will be here without listings or links, just my use of said products. This way I shouldn't get into any trouble with the mods here :)

Please ask questions on my growing...! Yet, please dont be posting your own pics or links to your own work on my thread!

Anyway that me for a while :) best of buds to you all :) :circle-of-love::420:

Last thread,,,, BETTER be a LONG one...... Keepem Green

I intend it to go on for years :) I'll document my journey in all things green here. From my planned move to Spain early next year, where I'll be growing full-time professionally and once settled in I'll be entering all the big European canna cups! :)

I've so much planned at the moment its daft and Ive to mostly squeeze into the next 7 months before our little one arrives....! (I'm writing an eBook, producing my own grow aid product and writing for a few big publications) Then moving abroad with an infant early next year, should be fun lol. Yet my Mrs understands the opportunities in front of us so is being 100% supportive, I'm very lucky! :)

I intend it to go on for years :) I'll document my journey in all things green here. From my planned move to Spain early next year, where I'll be growing full-time professionally and once settled in I'll be entering all the big European canna cups! :)

I've so much planned at the moment its daft and Ive to mostly squeeze into the next 7 months before our little one arrives....! (I'm writing an eBook, producing my own grow aid product and writing for a few big publications) Then moving abroad with an infant early next year, should be fun lol. Yet my Mrs understands the opportunities in front of us so is being 100% supportive, I'm very lucky! :)

super happy for ya and glad to watch the show. You have been a great help to me, I appreciate.

Let me get comfy seems like this is the place to be. And I love how u push the plants to the level of your creativity. I mean who Elsel is growing hollow globes!! Leaving me speechless can't wait to see what you produce next in the lab!!

I agree with Pino911- that globe is pretty friggin crazy looking! Very nice work. Glad to hear about your upcoming journal and all other things in life that you have coming up. Wow. Spain! A Baby! And another journal?! Cant wait! Also, its nice to hear when our spouses have also either gotten the 420 bug or just allow us to grow. Support from our loved ones while we take care of our green loved ones is always nice. Much props and respect to your and the misses. Sounds like your in for one heck of a ride. Im out.
Sparks

Yeah this Death Star is mind-blowing. How's the Spain been?

Back
Top Bottom