Dirt's Garden

Hello everyone, restarting my little garden. Same set up as before(2x 2x4x5 tents flower has 2x 600w leds veg has a 450w led and a reflector 48, 2x2x4 tent with a 48) same recycled soil mix.
I'm starting up with 3 DDAs and a Cripple Roulette. I currently have 5 Thc bomb regs going. Plan is to run autos and clones for now while I veg out a few girls. Will be cutting clones off the Thc bomb regs then sending them to bloom to do their thing. Hopefully have some decent seeds to play around with later on. Any questions feel free to ask.
20170411_103433.jpg
20170411_103537.jpg

Forgot to get pics of the thc bombs before I left. The cripple roulette is looking pretty crappy so I'll be germing a few more photos in the morning. Fruit punch, lemon skunk, cream caramel and a couple beans I found on my c99 a while back. Might drop a couple autos into 2L also......... pics in the morning

Hey man, looks like I'm just in time for your journal to start as well. And we are both growing some dda! How old were yours at them last pictures?

Not sure exactly when they popped through the soil....maybe a week give or take a day or 2 lol. Ended up germing 4 autos from my sweet seeds mix and 2 Mohan ram this morning along with all the photo girls listed above. All the autos will be in 2L -1gal for now just to kinda get rolling in full force while the photo girls veg out and donate some clones.

Right on, your DDA's took right off then. Mine is still a little slow but they are all starting to take off a bit now as them roots are searching for water.
sounds like you will have a pretty little abundance of plants going here right away once they all take off. At least you go some different plans for each of them, can't wait to see the experiments. You've sure come a long way :)

Them gals just need a good feeding, they will perk right back up to health. Plants in veg aren't so hard to maintain really, it's when they turn into flowering nute suckers!! haha

C'mon fruit punch, we know you're in there!!

Dirt, whats up buddy? Haven't seen you around these parts in a while. How the hell are ya? Im gonna take this seat front and center and take in all the action!
Hey Askhole, had to take care of my mom for a bit so the garden basically died out while I was gone. Back at it now though lol
Count me in dude;) good job so far;) happy growing
Welcome GM, once these babies get established the fun will begin.

Back
Top Bottom