Father & Son Grow Team! First Timers

Naaashon

420 Member
What's up everyone!
First time growers like everyone on this thread. We live in California and have Medical cards and it's only a two man operation. At the moment we are still building our grow room in garage. We managed to build a whole new room inside the garage in about a 5x5 area with about 10-11ft of clearance. Perfect space to put a maximum of 12 plants. Since it's a first time grow for me I'm only putting 6 out. Everything for the grow room should be completed by Sunday which is pretty exciting! I don't know if I'm following the guidelines for this post correctly so I'll try not to make this long and boring so I'll post below the seeds I have, LED light, etc. I posted links to all progress photos of the grow room.

IMG_373812.JPG
IMG_130337.JPG
IMG_301115.JPG

Seed Strains
-Girl Scout Cookies
Breeder, BC Bud Depot
-Seedsman CBD Critical Mass
Breeder Seedsman
-God Bud
Breeder BC Bud

They all will be transferred to 5gallon pots when ready.
Starting them in happyFrog soil and when I make the switch to the 5gallon tubs I will use Fox Farm Ocean Forest.(I may add more worm castings and perlite to the soil)

Since this is an indoors project I decided to get the BlackDog phytomax 2-400 LED lights. If this grow goes well I most definitely will upgrade to the phytomax 2-600. These lights are AMAZING!

re: Father & Son Grow Team! First timers

What's up everyone!
First time growers like everyone on this thread. We live in California and have Medical cards and it's only a two man operation. At the moment we are still building our grow room in garage. We managed to build a whole new room inside the garage in about a 5x5 area with about 10-11ft of clearance. Perfect space to put a maximum of 12 plants. Since it's a first time grow for me I'm only putting 6 out. Everything for the grow room should be completed by Sunday which is pretty exciting! I don't know if I'm following the guidelines for this post correctly so I'll try not to make this long and boring so I'll post below the seeds I have, LED light, etc. I posted links to all progress photos of the grow room.

IMG_373812.JPG
IMG_130337.JPG
IMG_301115.JPG

Seed Strains
-Girl Scout Cookies
Breeder, BC Bud Depot
-Seedsman CBD Critical Mass
Breeder Seedsman
-God Bud
Breeder BC Bud

They all will be transferred to 5gallon pots when ready.
Starting them in happyFrog soil and when I make the switch to the 5gallon tubs I will use Fox Farm Ocean Forest.(I may add more worm castings and perlite to the soil)

Since this is an indoors project I decided to get the BlackDog phytomax 2-400 LED lights. If this grow goes well I most definitely will upgrade to the phytomax 2-600. These lights are AMAZING!
Sounds like you have a solid plan. Nice to meet you both. Your room looks awesome, I'll be following along. Never saw a father and son grow here before but love the idea.

Everything's looking swell. My dad grew for many decades but he passed when I was younger. It is really cool you get to share this experience with your dad. I'm excited to follow along. Cheers!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom