Canadian Legal Grow - Nebula II - Durga Mata II - White Widow - All Kush

npstrs

Hi everyone, welcome to my first ever grow. Feel free to comment and make suggestions but be respectful of course, I am learning but I have also done research. Hopefully everything goes well and you enjoy my Journal.
20170413_152244.jpg
20170413_152502.jpg
20170413_152541.jpg

For the strains I have:
(2) Nebula II Indica 40% Sativa 60%
(2) Durga Mata II Indica 90% Sativa 10%
Original White Widow Indica 50% Sativa 50%
All Kush — Indica 80% Sativa 20%
20170413_153026.jpg
20170413_153139.jpg
20170413_153510.jpg
20170413_153543.jpg
20170413_153627.jpg

All 6 plants were clones purchased by THC Biomed. I highly reccomend them. It Took just over a week and they arrived in very good condition and prices were good. They arrived nicely packaged and they do not take your payment until they have all the plants inspected, packed and ready to ship to you.

Final Bucket Size — 3 and 4 gallon
Medium — ProMix Mycorrhizae
Lights — CFL Grow
Nutrients — Iguana Juice Grow & Bloom
# of Plants: 6 to start, more to be added as we go.

So the plants are in their clone shipper bottoms still, today is the big day, transplant and I think i may do a light feeding as well. There are a few issues with the one strain, they both seem to be having a bit of a hard time not sure why but its okay, hopefully they come back. I have seeds coming so if those don't make it I will plant some seeds.

My grow room is 3.5 feet wide and 4 feet deep. I may go deeper because I can, but for now it will work as I am building another grow room beside this one the same size to have a Veg and Flower room.

Here are pics from the day they got here up until today. they are looking good except for the one strain. I will feed and see if it comes back. I know pics are big ill resize the next ones.

20170416_122834.jpg
20170416_122908.jpg

Enjoy. Will post tonight once they are transplanted.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out, I've been keeping an eye on THC Biomed for a while so it'll be interesting to see examples of how their product is.

Did you get your grow licence then, npstrs? Are you growing for you or someone else? May I ask what your prescription is and how many plants that equates to in your grow?

Very excited for you. Felonious is applying for a grow licence, too.

If your clones go well, I may try one at some point, too. I've subbed up and given you some reps for your first journal, too.

:passitleft:

Hi everyone, welcome to my first ever grow. Feel free to comment and make suggestions but be respectful of course, I am learning but I have also done research. Hopefully everything goes well and you enjoy my Journal.

For the strains I have:
(2) Nebula II Indica 40% Sativa 60%
(2) Durga Mata II Indica 90% Sativa 10%
Original White Widow Indica 50% Sativa 50%
All Kush – Indica 80% Sativa 20%

All 6 plants were clones purchased by THC Biomed. I highly reccomend them. It Took just over a week and they arrived in very good condition and prices were good. They arrived nicely packaged and they do not take your payment until they have all the plants inspected, packed and ready to ship to you.

Final Bucket Size – 3 and 4 gallon
Medium – ProMix Mycorrhizae
Lights – CFL Grow
Nutrients – Iguana Juice Grow & Bloom
# of Plants: 6 to start, more to be added as we go.

So the plants are in their clone shipper bottoms still, today is the big day, transplant and I think i may do a light feeding as well. There are a few issues with the one strain, they both seem to be having a bit of a hard time not sure why but its okay, hopefully they come back. I have seeds coming so if those don't make it I will plant some seeds.

My grow room is 3.5 feet wide and 4 feet deep. I may go deeper because I can, but for now it will work as I am building another grow room beside this one the same size to have a Veg and Flower room.

Here are pics from the day they got here up until today. they are looking good except for the one strain. I will feed and see if it comes back. I know pics are big ill resize the next ones.

Enjoy. Will post tonight once they are transplanted.

Yes i have my license now. Came in the day before i ordered plants. The day i got my paper i registered with thc biomed right away and i think that night i was accepted so ordered plants next day. I got 2 grams a day. Thats 10 plants max and a total of 450 grams dry stored. If its wet times that by 5. Only growing for myself. I have 2 plants that arent doing great but everything got nutrients(around half of reccomended.) Since it was their first, but they also got water before that. The are were doing well so far. I got 6 seeds coming 3 are cbd skunk haze or cbd kush onenof those two(forget which one exactly it is) so its a 1 to 1 and 3 are OG kush which is a thc strain. I love the OG kush great to mix in with my 1 to 1 for night time. Will post more pics today. THC biomed called me the fay they arrived and they have been getting good reviews from people who have already harvested from the clones they got and apparently they are great. So looking forward to it also. More to come by tonight

I am still waitng for my licence to grow it has been 3.5 months waiting i finally got the local MP involved last week so maybe soon i will have it.

THC Biomed seems to be ok for some plants.

By the way npstrs some of your plants look like they are dying, feed fast before they do.

Yeah i did feed last night so will see how they are doing today i noticed 2 were struggling and rough but the rest were doing good. Now that they are in their bigger pots they should do better now that the roots can spread and get the room snd nutrients it needs.

Yeah i did feed last night so will see how they are doing today i noticed 2 were struggling and rough but the rest were doing good. Now that they are in their bigger pots they should do better now that the roots can spread and get the room snd nutrients it needs.
Yeah hopefully they will bounce back and should as long as ya keep an eye on them.

I check them at least twice a day. The one is really bad but might bounce back the other the top is perfect still green and growing so gonna trim fan leaves and see if that helps them as they can focus on staying alive

I check them at least twice a day. The one is really bad but might bounce back the other the top is perfect still green and growing so gonna trim fan leaves and see if that helps them as they can focus on staying alive
Hmm maybe the bad one trim bad leaves and see if she recovers.

use low nute solution on it.

Oh did you ever ask THC biomed what they were feeding them and when was last time plus how much, as this can be a huge difference in when to nute them in beginning.

I would of just flushed them right away and then start my scedule of nutes based upon a custom one i have obtained for coco, but ya can get a good one for soil too.

So its monday for arguments sake.

Today the plants are 2 weeks old. The 2 Nebula II s are not doing so good.

They got a 60% of their nutrients today. going to try and give them a chance but things arent looking good. I will do a water tomorrow or the next day depending on how things look as i do want to give them a chance. I cut off some fan leaves that were dead to give them a chance.

I will see how things go, i have a second grow room coming. beside this one and around same size so i can have 5 in each more or less with cloning and what not. I also have seeds coming and if things dont work for the Nebula II s then ill clone the others as they are doing well. I also added more lights i got 14 so far and adding more soon. this is the new set up minus the right drain pans. these pans didnt work out as i wanted so im going to get either 1 big one or a bunch of individual ones for each pot. we shall see.

This is Day 14
20170417_225655.jpg

Nebula II
20170417_225649.jpg

Nebula II Day 14 veg
20170417_225643.jpg

Durga mata II
20170417_225639.jpg

Durga mata II
20170417_225635.jpg

white widow
20170417_225629.jpg

All kush
20170417_225612.jpg

all the plants

more to come. will prob post every couple days. as this takes a while, with pics and what not.

Also they were on a 24 hour lights on up until friday night. They are now on 18 and 6 and i have a heater and fan in there. I also have it vented outside as well. Lights are off from 3 am to 9 am so they go off when im sleeping and on when i wake up.

You need to apply for your grow license to grow at home. Once you have thay you can legally order seeds and clones

So clones are looking good. Except the 2 that are dying. Tomorrow will be doing a good flush and try and nurse them back to health overall though the others are doing well. Seeds should be here by friday. So will start those too as i dont think the 2 nebula II s will make it but theres hope lol.

Okay, so i think i figured the problem. I flushed all the plants today with just pH ed water at around 6.7. I made sure to get a gallon of excess water in the pans. Should be good will take pics tomorrow hopefully they look better by the week end.

Okay, so i think i figured the problem. I flushed all the plants today with just pH ed water at around 6.7. I made sure to get a gallon of excess water in the pans. Should be good will take pics tomorrow hopefully they look better by the week end.
Grow them plants and smoke some j's

Hope they rebound for ya.

Back
Top Bottom