Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Perfect Sun LED

Hey, welcome to my new grow journal. I'm looking to get some frosty autos that test 25% or higher. That is my goal, to beat 25% thc with autos.

Here is the info of the grow and the first videos.

Lights: Perfect Sun Spectrum Goliath and COB

Medium: Pure coco

8x4 area, 16 plants.

Pots: 3 gallon fabric pots.

Feed: Daily, with Cyco Tech nutrients

Strains: Lots of Mephisto genetics. Some Dutch Passion and Fast buds. Check out the beginning of the video.

8x8 Gorilla grow tent. Closed system. CO2, AC, Heater, dehumidifier.

April 14 is Day one.

Today is Day 3 from sprout.

[video=youtube;Q-aj6qfMaVg]
[/video]

re: Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED COCO

i would like to follow but since i want a lamp and i live in europe and cant get one :straightface:
i'm not gonna cause it will get me more frustrated:rofl:
i want that lamp, any lamp from black diamond will do...
maybe some day:goodjob:

Oh, and in the near future, I am going to sponsor a grower with a Perfect Sun COB, so let's see your skills everyone.

Post me your latest journals.

I'm gonna jump in and follow this journal. I found you originally on YouTube watched your videos and am on my first grow. Started a journal on here and just so happens you're in here.

Using some of your methods and I'm getting great results. Thanks for making your grow courses easily available, much appreciated.

Subbed for sure, let's see some frost!

Why not use GH nutrients in pure coco like a certain website says too and use the custom made GH chart they used on that certain website?

I'll sub up to this one since you always grow some fine herb. Any gpw goals for this? My guess is 1.5+ gpw respectively. That's 3+ oz. per plant which is quite possible.

Now I'm going to have to look at the specs for the cob light. Curious as to how it compares to the Amare SE450.

Best of luck to ya. :thumb:

I am hoping you can get 25% or more CBD that would be a record for sure in an Auto let alone a Photoperiod

Back
Top Bottom